`Butterfly

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli stares blankly to the piano. She tries to remember the notes that sunny teach her last night. She has been reccomended by sunny to sing a song that will be good on her sweet voice. She clears and plays the piano.

 

Jakku nuni gane hayan geu eolgure
Jillijido anha neon wae

Seuljjeok useojul ttaen na jeongmal michigenne
Eojjeom geuri yeppeo babe

Mworalkka i gibun
Neol bomyeon maeumi jeoryeoone ppeogeunhage

O eotteon daneoro neol seolmyeonghal su isseulkka
Ama i sesang mallon mojara

Gaman seo itgiman haedo yeppeun geu dariro
Naegero georeowa anajuneun neo

(IU – PEACH)

 

A claps hearing all over the room. Sulli pulls away her hand from the piano, a little bit startled.

“Nice voice.” A tall figure  boy smiles while still clapping her hand.

“You...?” Sulli’s eyes grow wider.

“Do you remember me ?”

“Yes, cute glassess boy.” Sulli chuckles.

“Cute ? i have heard it many times. Thanks anyway.” He chuckles while messing his blonde hair.

“I don’t know that we go to the same school.”

“Maybe i’m just invisible to you. I’m not that shining tough.” He says.

“Eey~ what chu talkin’ about ? Do you think that i’m that kind of person ?” Sulli cross her arm, pretend to be angry.

“No. You’re totally different.”

“Naega ? Wae ?” She smiles.

“Your eyes.”

“My...eyes ?”

“Forget it, i’m gonna be cheesier that you’ll get nausea then.”

“Haha. Funny.”

“Hey, are you practicing for instrument test ?”

“Nde. But i didn’t do well, right ? i’m .”

“Anio. You did well. Your soft voice just immersed me.”

“Hmm, but we’re talking about playing piano, glasses boy.”

“Choi sulli, i’m not wearing glassess anymore.” He points at his eyes.

“Oh ! how do you know my name ?”

“It’s easy to find you. The most shining and cutest girl here.”

Sulli closes her ear to hear his words. “Oh my god, my ear...haha. You’re not this cheesy when i met you before.”

“People can change, sulli-shi. By the way, do you want me to teach you ?”

“Jeongmal ? I’m really thankfull !!!”

“Yes, it’s a great chance to be closer to pretty sulli.”

“Stop teasing me. Oh ! ireumi mwoeyo ?”

“Annyeong haseyo. Oh Sehun imnida. I’m first grade, class C.” He bows.

“Bangapseumnida, sehun-sshi.” She bows back with a wide smile.

“Ndeee~” He replies happily that continues with sulli’s crispy laugh after that.

***

Krystal is in front of her house with Kai.

“Thank you, jongin.”

“Sure, soojungie.” He waves at her and drives his car away.

Krystal jumps in shock when she saw Minho in her living room, sitting silently in front of the television, with no lights at all.

“Oh godness ! YOU SCARED ME !” She yells.

Minho just stay silence. It really makes a goosebump.

“Minho-ah, don’t....don’t play around.”

Minho pulls her into hug. Krystal hung her hand awkwardly.

“I miss you.” He whispers into her ear while smelling her sweet scent that he missed.

“Why are you not talking ? Don’t you miss me ? Am i that nothing to you ?” Minho pulls the hug and looks into her eyes.

“I can’t minho..I....”

“Sssh...i’m not going to hear your nagging now. Just stay like this, can we ?” Minho hugs her even tighter.

Krystal bites her lips to prevent her feelings to explode soon. She reach his waist and hug him back.

“Pabo. I just wanna say....i miss you too...” She hits his back lovingly.

Now, they are cuddling in her sofa with a television watched them.

“So....” He said.

“Where have you been with the hot chick, kim jongin ?”

“Huh ?” she makes a flat face.

“Yeah, i have seen your lovey dovey goodbye with him, tsk.” He said, irritated.

“It’s not like that, bino. Umm, he’s just taking me home.”

“Geurae, good boy, i guess.” He said, but his face actually bitter.

“Hahaha. Your face isn’t a joke just now, haha.” Krystal laughs at him, making him annoyed.

“Shut up, jungie.”

“Hahahahaha.” She just chuckles at him even more.

Chu~ Minho pecks her lips. “Here you are, the punishment.” He smile widely.

Krystal, the other hand, just staring at him blankly with a frozen state. “You...” krystal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter