Rose

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi minho. How can a boy make a tough girl jung krystal down like this ? Of course, her weak and sick feelings toward him involve in this. She feel like running into him and hugs him tightly. But, it’s just wrong for her. How many times krystal thinks about it, she can’t understand why sulli makes minho come instead of herself. Does it mean sulli allright with that ? What is ‘that’ ? is she even worth minho’s love ? When she has hurted him a lot, she feels her legs weaker as she remember minho’s dissapointed face. Love crawls just not in the best situation. Even she doesn’t know when it comes.

When krystal struggles with her own thought, a random child comes to her.

“Noona ! help me...”

Krystal looks at the boy. “What is it, little boy ? look, i can’t...” She widen her eyes when the boy give her a red rose.

“For me ?”

“Yeah, noona. It matched your beauty and perfection. It means sincere love.”

“what ?” krystal almost laugh to the boy’s cuteness. She wanna pinch his cheek.

“Ireumi mwoya ?”

“Yoogeun.”

She can’t speak a single goodbye to yoogeun as a bunch of little kids pulls her with such a strength.

“Noona, help me too !”

“Unnie, help me too !”

Here she is, in the middle of the mall that has a big fountain that full of red flowers. Suddenly, music is heard all over that place and continue with a soft voice that sing beautifully.

Do you hear me? I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying

Boy ,I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again

Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

When the a pair of boy and girl’s voice finished their short duet, a piano starts to play as she just realized that there are a girl who wearing a white dress and a boy with a white tuxedo with a grand piano beside the fountain. it’s taemin that rarely give her a friendly look and.... sulli who is smiling warmly to her. Krystal almost burst into tears when sulli nods and motion ‘saranghae, youngwounhi’ to her. It’s not that it has woke krystal up due to shockness when someone start to talk in the speaker.

“Once upon a time, i meet this girl, she is a cold, merciless, competitive girl that even doesn’t wanna loose a single thing from me. But she is still pretty.”

Krystal startled as she heard a familiar voice.

“I’m starting as her bestfriend because i know that there’s a jewel shining in her heart, not every single people can see it.“

“However, her lightness makes me blind all of a sudden. It makes my heart fluttered and angry as i feel an electricity through my body whenever i see her. I don’t know how she makes me loose, even i loose my heart slowly. It’s something that i didn’t know how and when it happen.”

He takes a deep breath. “And i called it love, love is that something you can’t realized as it started.”

“I’m sorry, sorry for being a selfish, not letting you go, not letting you turn your light off of me, my krystal. I love you.”

Krystal’s tears can’t hold to fall anymore as she feels the petals of red roses falling to her like a heavy rain. She knows it, red roses, her favourite colour, her favo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter