promise

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin pick his nose, seems awkward to talk with sulli’s bestfriend that so unfamiliar with him.

“I know if you seems confused that...”

“Just to the point, lee taemin-sshi...”

“Of course. I like it.”

“Geurae....”

“It’s about Kai. He is my cousin or dongsaeng if you haven’t known it.”

Krystal nods.

“He has a cancer.”

Krystal widen her eyes and think if she has heard it wrongly.

“what ? Are you kidding...”

“It’s real. He looks tough and whatever. But, he still has a hope if he wants.”

“But, he looks healthy and energetic , he...” Krystal closes with her palm. Jongin, her friend with a charismatic aura and energetic is sick ? She can’t even imagine about it.

“I know the way he look at you...it’s different. I know that i can’t ask you to turn your feeling to him, but...his condition is getting worse, that i...”

Krystal’s jaw dropped to hear that. “taemin, it’s not about his feeling toward me. You said it like jongin will die soon ! stop it already ! It doesn’t solve anything.”

“What should i do, then ?!!!! i can’t do anything, but just begging you !”

“Do you think that i don’t care with him ? He’s like....my precious friend..jinjaryo..”

“Help him, then, krystal. He always being tough in front of everyone. But, he always do what he wants. One day he will eat his medicine well, but the other day, he even can make his condition getting worse.”

Taemin sighs. “And he is in the hospital now.”

“Just let me do with my way.” She said.

***

At seven o’clock, Taemin stroll around with naeun, but his pouty face can’t be hidden. They are walking peacefully because naeun refuse to stroll around with a car.

“Oppa...”

“hng...” he said, while looking at his phone.

Naeun narrowed her eyes suspiciously. “What are you looking at ?”

“Nothing...”

She pouts. “Liar ! if you’re not in a good mood, we can go next time.”

“Jinjja...naeun-ah. Why are you so serious ? haha...”

Naeun snatched his phone. It shows Sulli’s picture as his wallpaper’s phone. No one know when he capture her with his phone.

“Mwoyaa...why don’t you just call her if you miss her that much ?”  Naeun laugh at him.

“She seems mad today.”

“Waeyo ?”

“Molla. Maybe...just PMSing or something. Forget it. Hey, what should we do ?”

Naeun smiles and hugs his arm. “Hmm...i just wanna walk around, buy some snacks, and talks. Kekeke.”

Taemin hissed. “aigoo. It’s more than two requests, naeun-sshi.”

Naeun pinch his waist. “So stingy.”

“YAK ! It’s....”

“Taemin oppa...” A girl called him.

“Suzy-ah ? You’re here ? Oh, sohyun hyung...” Taemin said to suzy and sohyun who are obviously dating.

Naeun bows and smiles.

Suzy just give them a cold expression while staring at her linking hand to taemin. “Nde. It’s a nice place to date.” She said.

“Yeah, it is...” Sohyun nods. Suzy glares at him.

“tch, have a good time, both of you !” Taemin said.

“you, too...Kajja, oppa.” Suzy said and pulls –still dumbfounded- sohyun away.

“Oppa, is something wrong ? she is so cold..”

Taemin shrugged. “i guess, no...don’t be bothered, she’s kinda misterious sometimes. Hey, do you remember ? He is sohyun hyung, kai’s older brother.”

“oh, it’s him ? That’s why i wonder where i’ve seen his face before. It has been a long time. He looks more mature.”

“Yeah, he even doesn’t recognize you, no wonder, that dumb hyung.” Taemin chuckled.

“Hey, Let’s buy... ice cream !”  He smiles, it remind him of sulli. Her cute expression when she the ice cream happily. Ice cream, the thing that make them meet.

“Oppa, it’s cold. Let’s buy something warm.”

“Oh, really ?”

Naeun gives him a weird look.

“Geurae, what do you want to eat ?”

***

Kai is playing his PSP with his pouty lips. He hissed when he lost the game. He sighs again and again, bring his arm to the back of his neck. He look at the ceiling boredly. This all-white room, will he be here more often ?

Drrt drrrt.... His phone vibrated.

From : Son Naeun

Hey, kkamjong. Are you awake ? Get up, paboya ! your tan skin doesn’t fit in the hospital. :p

“This brat...” He murmured.

GREEEEK

Kai sits in shock when the door opened harshly.

“Oops. I’m too rough.”

Kai looks at her with unbelieved fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter