Conversation

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minho POV

It’s an early morning and i don’t wanna make those two beauties disturb me. So, here i am with my uniform and handsome as always. I won’t let them make any violence again with me.

I sit and eat my breakfast on the dining table. I like this, a peanut-jam bread and a glass of hot milk tea in the morning. I feel like a prince. Haha~ i’m kidding.

“Oh, oppa ! are you awake ?” Soojung shouted suprisedly. I just try to keep my image with acting so cool about it. Soojung’s house is not far from my house, so it’s easy for her to come to my house early morning and bothering me.

“Ah, the weather is kinda cloudy. So, it’s must be because of you.” She said and sit in front of me. Aish, why is this girl make me looks like a fool ? She is cooler than me !

I knock his head with a spoon. “Yak ! it’s hurts !” She yelled.

“it’s for your punishment to tease me.”

“Aigoo. He always blame me for everything.” She said with herself. I mehrong to her.

“Choding !” She said.

“Hey, where is sulli ? don’t tell me because of cloudy day, she can’t wake up early.” I said.

“Tsk. It just occurs on you, minho-ah.” She said while grinning. Yeah, it’s because Sulli is always waking up early. She is our pampered-cute mother.

“Hey, where is your manners ? i’m your sunbae, SUNBAE !” I yelled. She has never called me oppa, but there is a conditon that she is forced to do it when sulli and i forced her. She said that it disgusting, because we have the same mental age. What a sassy girl, tsk. She doesn’t know that i grow up a lot and become mature lately.

“what are you expecting ?” She said, again, with her annoying american-korean tone.

“Morning !! woah, oppa ? are you allright ?” Sulli appeared with her cheerfull tone that makes everyone wants to grab her cheeks.

“Yak ! what do you mean ? i’m good and quite handsome today. Anything wrong ?” I said shamelessly. I know that she shocked that i have waked up early.

“Soojung must be working hard today.” She said refers to the way soojung to wake me up. Why is she more like soojung now ? Ckck.

***

Krystal POV

I will do my best to this athletic training. I have to be one of the member in the athletic club. You can do it, Krystal-ah ! But, when i think about it, i will leave sulli go home alone. What if someone bothered her ? Since yesterday, there is  boy flirt with her and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter