Teddy

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Terrible.

It is the word that can describe her feelings.

Sulli stands up at Lee’s resident blankly till the honk wake her up. Yeah, she went there right away when taemin left her alone in the caffe. She felt... stupid.

“Omona. Sulli-yah, what are you doing here ?!” A petite girl approach sulli and give a worried look. It’s none other than sunny.

“Unnie...” She mumbles and hugs her.

“Wae ? what’s wrong, baby ?” Sunny keeps rubbing her back and bring her to the car.

“Unnie, where have you been ? I’m worried...I..” Sulli chokes on her own words. It’s like she has heard those word before. It makes her feel worse.

“Sssh~ it’s not important, let’s go somewhere else, okay ?” Sunny cupped sulli’s cold cheek and bring her to the car.

Sunny decide to bring sulli to her favourite caffe with her friends. Sulli swallow her hot chocolate hardly, while sunny just wait for her patiently. Sulli tells her the whole story about krystal and minho. She can’t keep her sad feeling anymore, not alone.

“I feels like a bad girl ever.” Sulli murmurs.

“Anio, you can’t say it like that.”

“But unnie has felt it before, right ?”

Sunny smiles. “I know, it’s hard. But you’re not a bad girl, it’s just you doesn’t know what your true feeling is.”

“Just stop blaming yourself, baby. It’s not good. From what i heard from you, they love you so much, so, they won’t like it if you take the pressure yourself.”

“Thank you, unnie. I feel a little bit relieved.”

“My pleasure, baby ssul. You can talk to me everytime, okay ?” Sunny gives her a warm smile.

“How can unnie bear it before ?” Sulli rubs her palm due to her coldness.

“I follow my heart. I know, i love jessica more than that. I will end with siwon oppa, but i will hate myself with the rest of my life. The different thing is i can’t lie with myself that i don’t love siwon oppa.” Sunny looks down to the white mug in front of her.

“Unnie, have you fixed it with sica unnie ?”

Sunny shakes her head. “I’m not that lucky to face her again. I can’t. I do not deserves it.” She says.

You deserves it. Taemin’s word like a voice which playing all over her head continously.

“Sunny-ah.” The voice wakes sulli up and seeing a familiar face in front of her. Jessica.

Sunny looks at her back and startled.

“Both of you are too serious.” Yoona complains, reffered to sulli and sunny that don’t even bother or realize about three person behind them.

“How...how  can you do that ?” Jessica says with a trembling voice.

Sunny just look at her with a regret look.

“How can you just go away and left us. I thought i won’t see you again. It makes me like a bad friend even more, you punk !” Jessica hugs sunny tightly.

“How can you sit here without telling me ? Don’t you know that i’m so worried that i can’t sleep. Do you see my dark circles ? How can i get rid of these ugly thing ?” Jessica sobs.

“I miss your nag, ice princess.” Sunny smiles.

“Hiks. I know. By the way, I love you too.” Jessica says and kiss sunny’s cheek.

“Ehem. Both of you looks like a lesbian, right, oppa ?” Yoona says and turn her head to the man beside her.

“Ahem. Do you want me to kiss you too ?” The man smiles happily.

Yoona slaps him.

“Orenmanieyo, donghae oppa.” Sunny says that makes him smiles. Even Lee Donghae has back to Korea and what can she expect more from the jerk in Australia ? The jerk that she loves so much.

(P.S : do you still remember ? Yoona is donghae’s boyfriend here. ^_^)

***

“Sleep here. Okay ?” Sunny says.

“Don’t worry about your muscle brother. It has handled with the ice princess beside me.” Sunny smiles widely while point at jessica with her chin.

Sulli steps on the living room hardly. “Hng, i’m scared.”

“Waeyo ?” Jessica asks.

“Aaaah~ Taemin.  He won’t do anything or he’ll be a dead meat in our hands.” Sunny says.

“I’m scared t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter