make a move !

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You know, taem, i have never been hated by sulli. She is like my precious little sister. How can she shout at me like that because of that freak boy ? What’s his name again ?” minho widen his already-big eyes. He hangs his hand in the waist while observing sehun and sulli chit-chat together.

“Oh sehun.” Krystal answered it instead.

“You know him ?” Minho turn his head to krystal.

Krystal shakes her head. “Not really, suzy told me. He is the same grade with me and sulli anyway.”

“I don’t care.” Minho said, being mad and pissed. He doesn’t know that someone beside him is even more pissed.

“Taemin-ah, gwaenchana ?” Minho looks at taemin.

“Ya ! Taemin-ah !” Minho called him again, this time, a lil’ bit louder enough to make krystal shocked.

“Eoh ?” Taemin woke up from his thought.

“Don’t be panic, hyung will always be on your side.” Minho pats his shoulder.

“Tch. Since when you become so close with him ?” Krystal rolls her eyes.

“Since he is my teammate and he loves sulli so much, not to mention he is cute too, like sulli.”

“Oh gosh, you sounds like a gay fangirl !” Krystal shrieked.

“I just wonder if i have met him before, and i remember that i have seen him being bullied by random boys.” Taemin said.

“I’m always right, he is nerd and has no manner ! He bring my cute sister away from me like this ! i’m gonna scold him !!!” Minho crossed his arm like a over protective father.

“He is cute tough.” Krystal said, received glares both minho and taemin. Krystal just shrugged her shoulder and give them a ‘i am true and i don’t care’ looks. Eventhough she hold her laugh to see minho’s pissed look.

“But hyung, tell me the truth, what kind of relationship that you have with sulli ?” Taemin asked straightly. Minho take a small glance at krystal who is pretending to drink her isotonic.

Minho smiled. “She is my sister. Just...it.”

Krystal gulps, it’s kinda familiar....her words.

“Hey, i have some task to do, i go first.” Krystal stands up and walks away from the two boys.

“I know it already. Sulli won’t like you, hyung.” Taemin said while smiling like an idiot.

“YA ! what do you mean ?”

“Because, even that annoying-icy-krystal doesn’t look at you.”

“Don’t talk about her like that ! she is warm and.... You...chakkaman, How can you... ? YAAA !”

“It can read from your gesture. Both of you are too obvious. Tch.” Taemin said, making minho’s jaw dropped.

 

Taemin POV

Maybe she just doesn’t like me. Or hate me ?

How can the nerd oh sehun grab her attention just like that ? while i am always being a fool in front of her, being ignored, rejected.

My eyes hurt to see his hand touch hers freely. Oh, you’re just calling me a rival, oh sehun !

Taemin pov end

Taemin looks over the school’s garden like a police that search over a thief. When he catch a glimps of a girl with two tailed hair, he smiles and walking towards her while put his hand on his trouser’s pocket casually.

“baby...” taemin slung his arm around sulli’s shoulder in front of sehun, luna, and suzy.

“ya, what do you think you are doing ?” sulli hits taemin hard.

“ouch ! you know, although you hurt me like this, i’m still loving you.”  taemin smiles.

Sulli looks at him madly.

“awww. That’s super sweet, taemin oppa.” Suzy said like a fangirl.

“i know you’re a smart girl, suzy-ah..” taemin winks. Sulli rolls her eyes.

“Sulli, let’s have a dinner tonight.”

“why should i ?” she answers.

“because i have a special menu for you.”

“menu ? mwoya ?” sulli asks.

“my love, of course.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter