Cheers and Basketball

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin walks while looking at the girls who are ‘observing’ him and giggling like crazy. He knows that they whispers about him, of course, the rumours or we can say it ‘fact’ that he is the son of L’s group has spread out all around the school.

“Lee Taemin !”  A deep voice calls.

Taemin just looks at the guy instead of answer it. He keeps walking to see that guy who has a deep voice yet a derpy expression.

“Let’s go practice !” He is panting that he has to chase taemin.

“What ?” He asks, pretend not to know how is it about.

“Basketball.” That guy, Chanyeol, said while making his hand like dribbling a ball.

“Who says i agree to that ?” Taemin looks away, not really interest.

“Yah~ you won’t regret it.”

“Hmm, i don’t think so ?”

“There will be this cheerleader team for today’s practice...” Chanyeol says.

Taemin looks thinking about it. He actually thinks about Sulli and cheerleader. “Cheerleader ?”

“I know you’ll interest on this...” Chanyeol chuckled. Taemin hissed at him.

“You know...the rest of team will come because of it, plus the reserve player who aren’t usually come to practice. Minho hyung even doesn’t believe that the cheers team can loose his charisma as captain. Kekeke.”

“Weird. What are they thinking ?”

“of course, court on the girls...”

“What ? Court ???” Taemin shouts. Not really pleased with the fact that cheerleaders supossed to cheers on basketball team. Yeah, around bunch of flirty guys. Taemin feels angry just to think about it.

“What makes you so surprised ? Their beautiness isn't some joke, man..” Chanyeol winks.

“I’ll go practice, gimme your uniform.”

“Allright, dude.” Chanyeol smiles and pulls him to basketball club.

***

It’s pretty crowded there. It’s an official practice of basketball team.

“Minho oppa~ hwaiting~ ~ “ A bunch of girls cheers. They are some fans of Choi Minho, captain of basketball club. It’s not a new issue that choi minho is one of the hottest guy that suzy talked about.

Krystal just glares at them, along with Sulli. They are practically annoyed by the girls that trying to get minho’s attention.

“Jungie, give this water to minho oppa now.” Sulli whispers while giving her a bottle of water.

“Why ? that lion girls will hate me more.” Krystal glares at her, absolutely reject her order.

“Ish. Show them, i like to see them angry. I’ve to go to cheers team. Besides, minho oppa seems like a little boy in front of you. It’ll make them burns.” Sulli giggles with her own words.

“What ??” Krystal widen her eyes.

“Go !!!” Sulli shooed her.

“Yah !” 

***

Krystal looks around to look for Minho. She looks back to see Sulli, she want to go back and begging sulli not to do this. But it’s empty, she hasn’t there anymore. She must be with her cheerleader team to prepare their performance. Crap ! You’re really an evil with a cute face, choi sulli, argh. Krystal cursed.

“Bino !” Krystal shouts when she saw minho who is talking with his hoobae.

“ah, *hyungsoonim~” Chanyeol and Tao greets her. They laugh out load, making krystal blushed like crazy. (*hyungsoonim = sister in law, brother’s wife, if i don’t mistaken it >,< )

She regrets that she just calls him right away when she saw him just now.

Minho just smiles and come to her. “Waeyo, my wife ?” He smiles.

Krystal step on his foot. “Don’t play around with me, mr. Frog.” She whispers.

“Are you in period ? why so serious ?” Minho chuckled.

“Here.” She handed the isotonic water to him, some towels, and kimbap. It feels like she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter