weird feels

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YA ! Choi Minho !” Kystal sits beside him, crosses her arm.

Minho keeps playing his gadget, making her patience goes away. She doesn’t like being ignored, especially by Sulli and Minho, her treasure besides her family.

“YA ! wae geurae ?” She makes her face closer towards his face, staring at his eyes straightly.

“Nothing.” He answers, still make concentration on his game.

No one even bother to come closer to this two human, neither the basketball team nor suzy. They know about the relationship between krystal-minho-sulli. They didn’t wanna disturb their time.

“Have you eaten ?”

“I’m not hungry.”

“Ish, why all of people said that today ? First, Jongin, sulli, then even you... the one who always...”

“Wae ? Can’t i be a different person ?” Minho is looking at her now. Krystal froze with his intense stare. She feels scared, she doesn’t know why.

“Hey, what do you mean ? You’re always be bino. Annoying bino. Haha.” She laugh awkwardly.

“Forget it.”

***

“PIZZA !!!!” Sulli shouts when the waiter comes up with two big size pizzas.

“Oh my, i don’t believe that you’re choi group’s daughter.”

“Wae ? I’m well mannered, pretty, elegant, tall, and...”

“Stop it. I can’t swallow my pizza.” Taemin make a disgust face. Sulli laughs hard, she is happy to make him annoyed this time.

“Ah, i don’t like paprika.” He says and separate it from the pizza’s slice.

“Ya ! eat that !”

“Shireooooo.” Taemin frowns.

“Ish, I think i’ve to change my desicion.” She whispers, too load to be heard by taemin.

“What ?”

“Ani.”

“YAH~ tell me !”

“Okay, but you have to eat this first.” Sulli pierce the paprika with the fork and show it in front of his face. He gulps bitterly.

“That’s okay if you don’t wanna tell me.” Taemin continues to eat.

Sulli pouts. “You’re really a coward, lee taemin. I don’t wanna be your fiancee. How can you be a good guy if you can’t face this small matter for me ?”

It makes taemin stop chewing his potatoes and put down his fork.

“I’ll do that....for you.” Taemin pulls her wrist and making him eat the paprika from her hand.

He makes a cloudy face and swallow it hardly.

Sulli hand him her orange juice, he takes it anf drink it fast. Taemin wipes his sweaty forehead and sighs.

Sulli looks at him, she wanna say that he’s cute. She smiles sweetly.

“I decide to be enganged.” She says. Taemin make a surprised face, he smiles sweetly, not a smirk like usual for teasing her. She smiles back.

“Sulli.” He says.

“Yes ?”

“Thank you.” He stands up from his seat and hugs her tightly. He smiles to smell her sweet fruity scent. That night, he realizes that he loves to hold her.

***

They have arrived in front of sulli's house.

“Thanks for your treat, taemin.” Sulli makes an eye smile.

Taemin found it so adorable.

“It’s not a big deal for my giant fiancee.” He winks.

“MWO ?”

“Pretty and elegant, choi sulli.” He correct it.

“Yeah. You said it right, Mr. Lee.” Sulli grinned.

“Hmm. Call me oppa.”

“What ? It’s weird.”

“Yah, what’s so weird about it ? We’ll be official soon.” Taemin smirks.

Sulli slaps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter