Dream and Future

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A knocked heard from his room. He doesn’t bother to open the door because he isn’t on the mood to walk over from his bed to the door, such a lazy .

“Young master.” Yi ahjumma bows to him after she enters his room.

“Hmm...” he hummed lazily.

“Someone waits for you in the dining room.”

“nugu ? Mom is here ? Dad ? oh, scratch that, he won’t be here for the next two months.” He doesn’t have any interest to move from his bed.

“Anieyo. But, this person, has personally cooked a dinner for you.”

He chuckled. “Are you kidding me ? Our chef is always cooking a dinner for me everyday and naeun can’t go here today.”

“It’s not, young master. She is choi sulli agasshi. She waits for you downstairs.”

He stands up with tumbling feet right away. “Why don’t you just tell me ?” He wails and runs his way to the dining room.

Sulli smiles shyly to see him, his messy hair makes him even more attractive and sulli is missing him so bad. Taemin grinned like a little kid to see the person who he wants to see the most.

“Oppa...how are you ?”

Instead of answering, he hugs her tightly. “I’m not feeling well.” He said while bringing her head to the crock of her neck.

“Really ? why don’t you tell me ?” she pulled out from their warm hug and checks on his forehead.

He nods. “You ignore me, i can’t even breath properly.”

She smacks his arms to avoid his stern gaze. “Let’s eat. I make some foods for you.”

“Re...really ?”

“Why are you stuttering like that ?”

“Anieyo... baby, i miss you so much. Can we have a dinner date outside today ?”

She glares. “No ! i have cooked for you, oppa. why are you like that ?”

“But i don’t have any appetite..” he rubbs his flat stomach.

Sulli puffs her cheek madly. “Jinjja ? what should i do with those food ? should i give all of this to the other boy ?”

“W....what ?”

“I wonder what sehun is doing right now...”

“Andwae !” taemin shouted.

“Why ? you don’t wanna eat my food ! you’re just try to find some lame excuse. Sehun will be glad that i give him...”

“I will eat it ! I WILL ! i won’t even let him touch this food. Ish, what’s with sehun ? Jinjja, you’re always bring him up.” Taemin sulked.

The taste is terrible. It’s helpless and taemin’s face is turning into pale as sulli watch him with pleasure. He swallow every bit of it hardly. He even has drink two glass of water to get rid the strong taste from sulli’s food.

“Oppa, how is that ?”

“It’s delicious, baby...thank you...”

“Jinjja ? Let me have a bite of it...”

“No !”

“why ?”

“I’m still craving for it. Hehe.” Taemin grinned.

Sulli chuckles. “Is it that good ? i can make another one, tough.” She said before take a spoon to taste her food.

Taemin’s eyes got bigger and in another second, sulli has spitted out the food from . Taemin gulps hard to examine his girl’s expression.

“Oppa...” She cries.

“Wa..waeyo ? is it that bad ?” He asked innocently and check on her.

She burried her face on the table and sobbing. “I look like an idiot. Mianhae, oppa.” she knocks his head to the table frequently.

Taemin who sits in front of her, walks over to her seat and stand on his knees. “It’s not, babe.” He holds her hand to stop sulli for knocking his head.

“You will be hurted. I don’t want this ugly table to hurt my girl.” He rubs on sulli’s forehead that is still flawless as usual.

She shakes her head. “i’m not a good girl for you. i can’t even cook rice properly. How can i compare myself with naeun ?” she covered her face, embarrased with herself.

Taemin pulls her hand from her face. “Naeun ? what’s with her ?”

“You said you like her cook for you. Krystal said minho oppa is really happy when she cooked for him, it’s like the food can melt boy’s heart.”

“And then ?” Taemin asked.

She cries harder. “Oppa ! You liked her, don’t you ? You were always being with her and even said to Kai that you like her.”

Taemin blinks his eyes. “Baby...are you...by any chance..jealous of her ?”

“I...umm..i just...aaaah ! MOLLA !” she shouts and turn his face away from him.

At that time, he cupped her face with both of his palm. “How can i like her ? you’ve trapped my heart.”

After that, he brings her face closer to him. She can feel her burning cheek. her toes had curling down there when he lands his lips on her plump lips.

***

One year later

“Yah, bae suzy ! ppali !” Krystal shouts at her loud friend to come up. It’s the graduation day of their sunbae. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter