K.

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taemin POV

I walks slowly around the school. That chanyeol is usefull sometimes. I can go refreshing my brain and also my eyes. Keke.

I looks at the room that some random people said that it’s the cheerleaders club’s training room. That must be better than basketball’s training room. Ah, goodbye, choi minho. I guess i’ll be taking forever here.

There is some music playing, I have a good timing. I love dancing ! and i’d love to see girls dancing too. I’m not ert ! i just like it.

And here they are..they ? just one girl dance with a cheerfull ? yes.... cute ? absolutely...... y ? oh my, her S line makes me go crazy and for god’s sake.... it’s SULLI !

Oh my freaking eyes. She is wearing super short skirt and her bare long legs are just...i’m gonna closed my eyes, but i thought that it is a priceless moment *evil smirk*. She is so cute with her cheerfull expression and her bouncy curly hair, i admit it now. Her movement is just making me staring at her intensely. With that salto and split and many more, oh my god, is she wanna making her pink pants revealing ? I swear, her skirt is flying, i don’t peep on her ! My heart beats faster and my blood rise up to my cheek. Gosh, am i got fever now ?

“What are you doin’ ?” Sulli said while walking towards me. I’m too busy for daydreaming, not to realize this situation. I’m just on my mute mode while looks at her.

Taemin POV END

Sulli is dancing alone because suzy ask her to memorize the dance movement while she is chit chatting with her boyfriend on the phone. Sulli even pouts and doing aegyo but Soohyun’s call –suzy’s boyfriend- just make her like a dumb, because suzy will choose him for sure.

Sulli tries her best and repeat the movement once again. She really love dancing. She wanna makes her days busier, so she won’t feel lonely when krystal and minho left for those non stop training.

She plays the music and start to dance. She looks at the mirror and put some cheerfull expression. She dances energetically and she realizes that someone is watching her intensely. She stops when she realize that it’s no other than –freaky-annoying- taemin, her soon to be fiance, but she hopes not.

“What are you doin’ ?” Sulli asked with a fierce eyes.

Taemin just stay silent. Sulli doesn’t know what on his expression is.

“are you starting to stalk me now ?” Sulli asked once again. Taemin cough.

“Are you kidding me ??” Taemin rubs his neck, still defending himself.

“So ? What makes you here ?” She asked suspiciously.

“I just walks around and then, i see a piggy girl dances. I wonder how is the chubby girl like you to be a –so-called-hot cheerleaders ? Hahaha.” Taemin said and laugh sarcastically. Sulli puff her cheeks annoyingly. Just making taemin wanna pinch those cheek.

“Having fun, lee taemin-shi ?” Sulli asked with anger.

“Be careful, you can be falling or something. I don’t wanna something happen with my pig fiancee. You know, i’m taking care of you.” He said. Sulli makes a –want-t0-puke face.

“Shut up, taemin. I don’t need your concern or whatever it called.”

“Hey...” Taemin said.

“Ah, sulli-ah.” Suzy comes up from ‘phone calling section’ and seeing taemin argue with sulli once again.

“What’s with you two ?” Suzy asked.

“Ah, nothing, yeoppo girl. I’ll go first. annyeong.” He said while putting his hand up.

“Hey, sulli. Watch out, your cheek will be fallin’ !” He points to sulli and left out.

“Isssh ! Jinjja, these playboy, annoying ridiculous pampered bad ugly guy !!!!!” Sulli yelled.

“Omo omo, hahahaha. I find him cute though.” Suzy laughs with sulli’s mad expression. She never looked that kind of ‘angry sulli’.

“Yak, it just because he said that you’re yeoppo !” Sulli protests.

“Ah, so noisy~” Suzy closes her ear and ignores sulli.

***

Sun shines brightly. The athletic club is taking their break. Krystal who is really exhausted with her training makes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter