the start

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s lips forms into a wide smile as she observe at the two people who are walking together with their interlocked hand. Suzy nudged krystal like a fangirls.

“Kyaaaa ! look at them !!!” Suzy shakes krystal’s arm.

“Ah ! they’re so cuteeee !” Krystal being a happy friend, even jumps up and down with suzy.

“Yah, yah~ they are coming. We have to be cool about it.” Suzy said.

“that’s my line, bae suji.”

“aisssh, forget it, ms. Choi.”

“MWO ? Choi ?” Krystal shouted.

That’s when taemin and sulli arrived at their place. “rest well, okay ? i’ll see you tonight.” He gives the sweetest smile to her and eventually makes her blush again.

“eung, oppa has to take a rest too...”

“I will, geokjeongma.” He walks to his tent after lands his hand on her cheek, rubbing it softly.

Sulli smiles while looking at his figures goes further.

“Ahem !” suzy cough.

“suzy-ah, soojung-ah, i heard that the three idiot oppas came here ?” Sulli said refers to Minho, Jonghyun and Hyunseung.

“It’s not important, they will get punished later. But what’s with your face ?” Krystal points at sulli’s face.

“W..why ? is it still red ? taemin oppa is making me like a steamed buns.”

“Eeei~ aniyo ! your face looks brighter, it has been darker before.”

“Soojung-ah~~” Sulli whines and covered her face with her palm.

“Yah ! choi sulli ! what are you going to do tonight with him ?” suzy wriggled her eyebrow playfully while crossing her hand on the chest.

“Ah, majayo ! he better doesn’t do something ert with my sulli !” here she comes, protective soojung widen her eyes.

“anieyo !!! we will have fire party tonight, right ? aish, what a dirty mind !” Sulli pouts.

Suzy hissed and turn her body to krystal. “excuse me, soojung-sshi. A kiss won’t harm anything.” Suzy comments.

“but sulli...”

“i had caught you kissed with minho oppa on his car few days ago. Why can’t her ?” Suzy glares.

Krystal blushed on that fact. “YAAA !”

***

Kim Joonmyeon a.k.a Suho as the school president is having a speech on the fire party to give them some supportive courage. It turns out the atmosphere calmer than before. The participant students looks at the sky that has a lot of beautifull stars and he ended his speech by saying ‘A beautifull dream will come to those who believe in it. Goodnight.’

“Sulli...”

“eoh. Sehunnie...” she smiles at him. He replied with a warm smile before he get a seat beside her.

“You looks happy.”

Sulli scratch her head. “Am i ? hehe..”

“I like it, your smile....”

Sulli smiles, awkwardly, this times. She feels like that whenever sehun start to say random mysterious yet sweet things to her. It’s not that she hate it, but she feels uncomfortable. She looks around to see a certain someone that will see them together like this. She feels uneasy.

“Do you look for him ? Lee taemin ?”

Sulli gasps at his question, she starts to think that sehun can read her minds. “It’s not like that...”

“Don’t lie to me...”

She heard him sighing. “It doesn’t change anything, ssul.”

“What does it mean ?” sulli looks at him.

“My feelings for you.”

“W..what ?”

“You have the right to be with him. But, you can’t ask me to get rid of my feelings.”

Sulli bites his inner cheek, she knows what he refers to exactly. It’s not like she is a fool, it’s kinda obvious, even suzy always told her that Sehun is obsessed with sulli, but she curse suzy for being a crazy minded.

“I am so sorry, sehun-ah...”

“No need to apologyze, i’m fine. Don’t even wish me a good luck, because i don’t even know what a luck that i have, that i can meet someone like you...”

Sulli feels down to hear that, whatever, he is still a good friend for her. “You are a great guy, sehun-ah. It’s nice to meet you too, blonde boy.”

He chuckles a little. “i miss to hear that from you.”

“Sehunnie, let’s be friends ?”

“I’m not deserved to be your friend. But...if that taemin hurts you, i’m gladly welcomed you.” He pats her shoulder.

Sulli smiles and look into his eyes. “no, I won’t let him to, sehun.”

***

It's a lazy day after they have comeback home from school camping. Everyone is so eager to meet their heavenly king sized bed and a cozy bath with bubbles, that's what Suzy told and Krystal, just missed his cold aired bedroom. on the other hand, the new couple spend their time together on Taemin's room. Taemin leans his arm on sulli’s shoulder. t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter