hold the feeling

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sulli !” Minho calls.

Sulli who has just finished her cheerleaders practice seems surprised to see Minho. It’s usually taemin that stands up in front of her club’s room and gives the famous innocent smile of him.

It’s weird for sulli to see minho because of the scene that she has seen about him and krystal. She just can’t stop blaming herself.

“Oppa ?” She answers, force a wide smile like she usually has.

“Can we talk ?” Minho’s face looks serious now and sulli know it that something must be happening. She can’t run away from minho right now. Yes, she has been neglecting minho and krystal nowadays. Thanks to suzy and her cheerleader things that it’s not make it obvious.

“Umm, ye...”

“No, i wanna ask her to date, hyung...” Someone interrupt, no other than Lee Taemin who is having a sulky expression now. Sulli thanks god silently as minho has the perfect timing to ask her to go home together.

Minho gives him a smirk and hits taemin’s head. “Ish. This kid. I wanna talk with her just for a while. Don’t compete with me, because sulli loves me a lot. Right, baby ssul ?”

“Hyung ! don’t babes her !” Taemin glares at him.

“Ssul, you’ll go with me instead of him, right ?” Taemin asks.

Sulli who is having a hard battle in her mind just ignores him.

“Let’s talk in our favourite caffe, oppa.” Sulli says and pulls minho, tottaly forgetting a cute boy like an angry bird beside her. Minho mehrong to taemin.

“YA ! CHOI SULLI !” Taemin shouts.

“Shut up, taemin ! Just go, stop bothering me !”

“Wae ? i wanna bothers my girlfriend because....”

“And stop calling me that. I’m not your girlfriend, got it ? Stop dreaming ! Let’s go, oppa.” Sulli says, she is having a hard thinking right now. But, she forget that he left a hurted boy who is staring at her with a sad face.

***

“Ssul...Umm...I wanna confess something..”

“What is it ?” Sulli asks while smiling sweetly like usual, in fact, she is nervous as hell.

“I know you must be shocked and i’ll be like a jerk ever. Please don’t judge me, it just come over me, that feeling. I...i...i love soojung.” Minho says. Okay, sulli has her feeling right. It’s about Krystal.

“Jinjja ?” Sulli asks, pretend not to know anything once again, although she has sensed it.

Minho nods and making a sad face. “But, she doesn’t. I mean, she doesn’t me love as a boy.”

SULLI POV

Soojung rejects him ?

I make a pity face for him. Is it because of me ? I know it, soojung is the one who can hold her feeling, she is the best for it, she always doing that, the ice princess.

She will hold her feeling, especially for me. The confession thing, soojung must be thinking that i love minho oppa. But, Do i ? Do i love him ? Me, myself, doesn’t know about it.

It hurts to see them will leave me alone, but i don’t wanna take them apart. They deserve better, they deserve to be together. It’s me who is selfish about forcing minho oppa to be my boyfriend because of my engagement. It makes everyone assume that i love minho oppa.

“Sulli....what do you think ?”

It wakes me up from thinking. “Oppa, fight for her. She must be just shocked with your sudden confession.”

“Are you sure ? it’s not because she likes Kai, right ?”

i can’t help but smiles to minho oppa’s serious expression,  he loves soojung a lot, how can i prevent minho oppa to be my best friend’s boyfriend ? He is the best guy for her.

“You have to ask her yourself.”

“But, she denies it. Can you ask her for me ?” He asks with a beggar expression, the emotion that he has when he want something. Now, i’m sure that minho oppa do love her.

“Shireo.”

“Yak, sulli~ah....”

“Aigoo. Just do something for her, make her sure that you love her so much !” I am really annoyed with his request. I won’t ask that to Soojung. I never have been in a long conversation to soojung nowadays and now i will talk to her about Kai. Aish, seriously, i’m not doing it !

“I think i have told her that i love her.”

“Aish, whatever. Kai is really hot that myself can’t resist him. Soojung will....”

“Mwo ? This kid ! hey, you have taemin !” Minho oppa flick my forehead.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter