rejection

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal, hyunah, and hyunseung chit chatting together with Kai. They have finished their practice. Krystal has won her high jump competition last week and Hyuna won the running competition for high school girls.

“Hey, kai. You can join us to hang out today in my caffe.” Hyunseung says as he wanna make a celebration for them.

Kai makes a charming smile. “Of course, hyung.”

“Oppa, don’t make a bad influence to him.” Krystal tease hyunseung.

“Mwoya ? You make me like a bad hyung, kryssie !” Hyunseung pouts cutely.

“Seungie oppa, let’s go double date todaaay !” Hyunah hugs her boyfriend’s arm. They always be like this, everyone know who is hyuna-hyunseung couple. That hot couple.

“Double date ? It would be great ! Let’s go, kai !” Hyunseung taps his shoulder.

“Me ?” Kai points himself confusedly because he is single anyway.

“I don’t have any girl tough...” he adds.

“Ow ow~ here...” Hyuna pulls krystal’s shoulder and smiles widely. Krystal just looking at three with confusion.

“But, if soojung doesn’t like it....” Kai says.

“You don’t have any plans today, right, kryssie ?” Hyuna looks at krystal.

Krystal shakes her head. She doesn’t wanna dissapoint kai, just it.

“I’m free. Let’s have fun !” She gives a warm smile to kai.

“Thank.....”

“OH, i heard that you wanna to hang out. I want to join youuuu~” Chanyeol interrupt Kai’s word. He is just appearing from nowhere with his famous derpy smile.

“Oh ! gabjagi ! Ya, chanyeol-sshi, neo jinjja...” Hyuna rubs her chest due to shockness. Chanyeol is freaking too cheerfull.

“Okay, let’s go !” Hyunseung says.

“Kryssie, did you bring your own car or....?” Hyuna asks.

“No, i’m going to school with minho this morning as always.” Krystal answers.

“Umm, you can go with....” Hyuna looks around and see Kai.

“ME ! i bring my car. You can go with me.” Chanyeol puts his hand up and give an innocent smile ever.

Hyuna eyes him suspiciously. “ Geurae.” She says.

***

Okay, krystal has been disturbed A LOT by Park Chanyeol. She even doesn’t really close with him. But, what is it ? He is like a glue that stick on jung krystal today. Is he a fanboy or something ?

Chanyeol is sitting between Kai and krystal, eventhough there is an empty seat beside kai. It makes them even more awkward.

“Soojung, you’ve said that you like blueberry, the cakes has the blueberry cream. Taste it..” Kai says and tries to feed her. Krystal smiles and wanna open .

“AH, na doo johae !!!” Chanyeol shouts that makes everyone shocked. Hyunseung even spits his drink and hyuna rubs his back right away.

“Jongin, hyung likes it too !” He says and motion kai to feed him. He doing a ridiculous yet adorable aegyo that makes hyunseung feel goosebump and grabs hyuna’s hand.

“Nde, hyung. I don’t know it. Here....” Kai says and feed him bitterly.

It’s eight o’clock.

Krystal hung her hands on her waist, looking straightly into a tall boy in front of her.

“Chanyeol-sshi, what are you trying to do ?” Krystal eyes him. Chanyeol gulps hard.

“i wanna take you home.” Chanyeol smiles awkwardly.

“WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT ?” Krystal says.

“What ? I...i don’t understand...hahaha...I won’t let you go home alone, krys. I’m a gentleman after all.” Chanyeol defense himself.

“You act freaking annoying today.” Krystal gives him a blunt remark.

“I am usually like this, don’t you know that ?” He laughs.

“Don’t act like we’re close, sunbae. We don’t have that much conversation that you must cling on me for this three hours !!!” Krystal give him a deathly glare.

“Ah...igeo....i’m...uh...” Chanyeol rubs his neck nervously.

Krystal making a fist. “Something is going on and you hide something from me....”

“Naega ? Anioo...” Chanyeol shakes his head continiously and stop after he saw krystal’s famous cold expression.

“Tell me.” Krystal said softly, while giving him a deadly glare.

“MIAN MIAN !!!! it’s because of my precious PSP and i just can’t resist it.” He shouts and make a beggar expression to krystal.

“Mwo ? PSP ?” She furrowed her eyebrow.

“Nde. He forced me to do this. Mian, Krystal-ah !!!!!” Chanyeol begs her. Krystal just look at him with disbelieve.

“You....” Krystal wide her eyes, she suspect someone to do this. Maldo andwae.

***

Krystal sighs. Taking some breath.

“CHOI MINHO !!!!!!” Krystal is walking around minho’s house. She stomps her foot angrily.

“Eoh, soojung-ah ? Are you here ?” Minho answers happily.

“Stop asking ! where is chanyeol sunbae’s PSP ?” She eyes him with her infamous cold expression.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter