What's their relationship ?

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Soojung-ah, she will be okay.” Minho rubs her back.

“But....why ? She always know that she can’t pass her meal, but she hasn’t eaten anything for a days.  What should we do ? I can’t take care of her, i’m not a good sister...i’m selfish..i’m...” Krystal said, trembling. She is kinda paranoid. Jessica has been like this one years ago and undirectly, it’s because of her. She thinks that it’s her fault.

“Sssh...Who said that ?” Minho looks at her.

“ME ! I AM...”

“Stop cursing yourself ! You’re the greatest girl that i know, you have such a warm love that you didn’t know. Sica noona knows it, she feels it. I....feel it..we are lucky that we have you here, okay ?” Minho holds her hand and stares at her eyes.

“I...” Soojung speechless all of a sudden.

“Soojung, Minho oppa !” Sulli shouts. They go further each other automatically.

“How is she ?” siwon asked with a sweaty face.

“Doctor said her gasthritist is appeared again.”

“Jinjja, that girl...” Siwon massage his forehead.

“Soojung, you haven’t eaten, you can’t be sick too. I’ll buy you some foods.” Minho says. Krystal nods and smiles.

“Soojung-ah, cheer up ! sica oennie is the strong one ! we will make her favourite tiramisu cake and a huge hamburger to welcome her home later. Otte ?” Sulli says with a cheerfull tone. Krystal smiles to her.

“Aigoo. Don’t speak too much, you even can’t boil water, ssul. Just follow me to buy her food now.” Minho mess sulli’s hair.

“Ya, oppa ! Shut up ! what about boil water ? We have automatic water dispencer though. Huh.” Sulli pouts. Krystal smiles with their attitude, she doesn’t know what she would be if she lost them. They are like her treasure.

“Soojung-ah, can i go in to her room ?” Siwon asked.

“Yes, oppa.”

***

Sunny is reading a book with her glasses on in her huge room.

“Sunny noona... what are you doing ?” Taemin says with a wide smile and lying on sunny’s bed. He jumps in and rolling on the blanket.

Sunny who is reading a book while sitting on the sofa looks at him with a suspicious look. “What do you want ?” Sunny asked.

“Mwo ? I just wanna see my adorable sister. Waeyo ?” He grins cutely and continue to jumps with sitting position on the bed.

Sunny looks at him weirdly and continue to read.

“Noona, do you want me to massage your shoulder ? you looks tired from those busy task from appa.” Taemin says with a smile.

“Tch. Don’t act like you care.”

“Sunny noona...Why are you like this ? I’m sad.” He shows his sulky and cute expression, it makes sunny having a goosebumps all of a sudden.

“Aigoooo ! for god’s sake, that’s weird. Who are you ? Are you posessed by ghost ?” Sunny closes her book and shouts to taemin.

“Yak ! noona ! i’m serious. Geurae, i won’t offer it next time. Huh.” He lyed on sunny’s bed and backfacing her.

“Kekeke. Aigoo aigoo...uri taeminnie, so cuteeee just like me, of course. Just tell me what you want.” Sunny pulls the pillow and smiles widely.

“Hey, what happened with your forehead ?” Sunny raised her tone and quickly looks at him.

“It’s okay. I’m a boy, it’s usual.” He answers cooly.

“Tch. Mwo ? Do you mean...baby boy ? Don’t kidding me, aigoo, uri taeminnie, is it hurt ?” Sunny pokes his wound.

“Of course it HURTS !” Taemin shouts with shocked. Sunny chuckled with his –pretend to be cool- act.

“Mom will scold us if you hurt yourself, moreover it’s your face !”

“Aish. No way. It’s not that hurt, hehehe.” Taemin says. Sunny looks at him suspiciously.

“Weird.” Sunny says. She doesn’t believe taemin doesn’t report his wound with a loud yell to her immediately. Usually he would report to her that he has a wound, even the tiny one.

y free and single~ ~ Sunny’s phone rings.

“Yoboseyoo?” She answers.

“....”

“MWO ?”

“....”

“I’ll be right there, yoong.” She says and takes her jacket in a hurry.

“Noona, where are you going now ??” Taemin says in confusion.

“I’ll be back soon, minnie. Bye.” Sunny says and kiss his cheek.

“NOONA, my cheek !!!”

“WHAT THE HELL ! ? MY , MUSHROOM !”

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter