Worries

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli is giving a towel for Chanyeol. “Here, oppa.”  Sulli give him her adorable eye smile that make taemin making a fist behind them.

Hmp. That eye smile is getting on my nerves somehow. Taemin observes her carefully, like a tiger who doesn’t wanna loose his meal.

“Yah, choi sulli ! how ‘bout me ?” Taemin shouts like a little child. Sulli glares at him for being pampered.

“Chill, taemin. The other girl will gave it to you later.” Tao says. Sulli smiles like giving a thanks for Tao’s helpfull words. He doesn’t get it. He doesn’t know that taemin doesn’t want another girl, but sulli.

“Hi, cutie. What’s your name ?” Woohyun asks to Sulli when she gives a bottle of water to him.

“Choi Sulli imnida, sunbae.” Sulli bows.

“Good name, but i thought that it would be ‘angel’ or something. It suits you, though.” Woohyun winks. Sulli’s face blushing red. Taemin looks at him with anger.

Oh, sulli. Do you like that ? Tch. Doesn’t she know that i’m so worried about her skirt that too much revealing and she is flirting with guys now ? JINJJA ! Taemin glares at sulli.

“Snap out of it, woohyun !” Minho hits woohyun’s head.

“Ssul, give this towel to taemin first, he is working hard you know.” Minho says.

“Oppa !” Sulli throw a glare at him, want to protest. Minho just glares back to scares her a bit, he knows sulli will obey him.

Sulli pouts and go to Taemin who is smirking, looks so happy.

Nice one, minho hyungnim! You’re not that bad, i guess. Haha. He thought.

“Here.” Sulli handing him a towel and try to go away from him.

“Ouch. Cheers girl, where do you wanna go ?” Taemin grabs her wrist.

“Yah, let go !” Sulli says.

“Shireo~ ~” Taemin sings. Some people look at them, with various expression. It makes sulli uncomfortable, especially some girls who are waiting to give taemin water and whatever.

“Taemin, please, or i will change my mind to agree to...hmf....” Sulli sighs, cancels whatever she wants to say.

Taemin let her hand go right away. “What ? Agree to what, piggy ?” He still has a manner to joke, sulli rolls her eyes.

“Ani. I didn’t say anything !”

“Hey !” He protests.

“Shut up. Ah, channie oppa, do you need some spray for your feet ?” Sulli goes to Chanyeol who is massaging his feet.

“Oppa. I bring you some food.” Three girls start to come to him with a aegyos and all. He smiles with a force.

“.” Taemin murmured while chanyeol smiles widely to see a cute girl come to him.

***

“Hello, soojung.” A boy says with smile plastered on his face.

Krystal who is busy seeing or we can call it ‘monitoring’ Sulli are a bit shocked. “Oh.” She looks at the boy.

“Sorry. I make you startled.” He says while rubbing his back head.

Krystal just giggle at his shyness. Such a shy boy with a charismatic yet manly look.

“It’s okay, really.” She taps at the seat behind her, motion him to sit. It’s not like Krystal is a type that can be close to a boy that easily, but she thinks that this boy seems different. Kai is making her comfortable with his innocence act.

“Our basketball team is really doing good, right, soojung ?”

“Neh.” Krystal says while looking at Minho and the rest of his hoobae joking around.

“Umm, can i call you that, ‘soojung’ ?” He asks.

“Let me think...hmm...of course, kai. You’re one of my friend.” Krystal says.

“Thank you.” Kai smiles widely.

“Aigoo. You’re too cute.”

“Jinjja ? It’s my first time to hear that. Oh, besides my mom and noona.”

Krystal laughs at him. “Haha. You deceived everyone with your looks, jonginnie.”

“Haha. You called me jongin. I like it.”

“Geurae, i’ll call you jonginnie from now on.”

“Hehehe.”

***

“Minho hyung, can we celebrate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter