Burning cheeks

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Listen to your heart, deeply, clearly, what you feel about him, right now, it is your own desicion.” Krystal caresses sulli’s cheek.

“The way you look at him, it can desribe anything, ssul. Just don’t lie with yourself further more.” Suzy said.

“I’m.....i don’t know that i had turned into a fool girl. When i realize it, he has dissapeared...”

“no, he hasn’t, ssul. Trust me.” Luna said.

The four of them is somehow having a meeting in front of a beautifull lake after lunch. First of all, suzy keep whining about her dearly boyfriend, soohyun, not picking up her calls. Then they start gossiping their teachers who is having an affair and it happens that they realize sulli isn’t give any respons, even a tiny smile.

When the typical sulli starts to deny it with her angelic smile, krystal has her spy (read : dongho) who informs that something is happening between sulli and obviously taemin.

“Ssul, it’s not about him. It’s about you. when you fight for it, you’ll get it.” Suzy said.

***

“Ya ! stop changing the channel, jashik-ah ! it’s getting on my nerves, really.” Jonghyun hits minho’s head with a pillow.

“Aisssh, don’t need to hit me ! it shocked me !” Minho explodes.

Jonghyun rolls his eyes. “Geurae, nan arra ! your mind isn’t here.”

“Stop pretending, jjong. You keep checking on your kakao talk chat with Luna too !”

“I’m not....yah ! you are peeking on my phone ?”

“It’s not the point...” minho sighs.

Jonghyun feels like punching him again but he look at the other boy beside them. He is so quite and eating his potato chips peacefully.

“Yah, jang hyungseung ! why are you so calm ?” Jonghyun nudged his leg.

“Me ? yes, it’s a great weather.” He replies calmly.

“I mean...don’t you think about hyuna ? that camp...is really ...there are a lot guys that will flirt around.” Jonghyun explains.

He smiles, stopping his hand from taking the potato chips. “Wherever she goes, her feeling towards me will follows her around too.”

“What the...whatever...” Minho turns away and keep his eyes on the television instead of that cheesy man. Jonghyun is cheesy too, but hyunseung is way too much, minho even guess that he will be a song writer in the future.

“Just eat your precious chips, seung-ah...keep eating !” jonghyun make a disgust face and push the potato towards hyunseung’s face.

“ah, forget it ! it , why can’t we go there, jinjja....” Minho whines.

Jonghyun stands up and smiles meaningfully. “What are you up to ?” minho asked, that smile of kim jonghyun somehow makes him cringed.

“kim joonmyeon, he is a great friend of mine.”

“What are you trying to say ?” hyunseung talked after being shoved with his chips.

“He is a school president, he will attend the camp event....like our sunbae, lee jinki, one year ago. Remember ?”

“So ?” Minho said, not paying attention.

“You’re so stupid ! no wonder soojung keep worrying your college exam.” Jonghyun said, making minho glares at him.

“We will go there too ?” hyunseung said.

Jonghyun nods in satisfaction that not all of his best friend is having a weak brain right now.

***

“Hey, dongho-ah. Having fun ?” Krystal somehow greets dongho who seems having a hard time. He put his butts on the seat beside suzy.

“Yah, what i’ve done on my previous life ? why am i so lucky ? That sehun is like a weirdo, silence prince and full of himself, even seungho hyung can’t order him around because of uneasiness, he is too nice. But instead, i’m like the bullied maknae there.”

“You have that kind of vibe, dongho-ah. I pity you, but...ahh, it’s usual thing...” suzy comments. Dongho looks at her, feels irritated at that true fact.

“You’re mean, suji-ah. Issh. Can i sneak into your tent, soojung-ah ?” dongho pleaded.

“Do you wanna die ?” Krystal said.

“how is taemin and sehun ?” suzy asked.

“No words, no interraction. Seungho hyung is the charismatic boy, but he isn’t a really mood-up or joker type. So, you can say that our group is the most awkward one.”

“That’s when they need you the most, dongho-ah. You’re the moodbooster...” suzy said.

Dongho rolls his eyes. “thanks, it helps a bit, miss bae.”

“But....taemin hyung..that heirs from L’s group ? he is helping me a lot. He even help me to talk with my crush.” Dongho scratch his he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter