Camping

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli picks her phone happily to see ‘Sunny unnie’ as the caller ID on her phone. Sunny has gone to Australia for a weeks and she misses her so much.

“onnie, how are you ?” sulli starts the conversation.

“i’m fine. It’s so cold here. I miss my country all of a sudden.”

“Don’t catch a cold, unnie. How is jongin’s treatment ? Tell him that Soojung and minho oppa wish the best for him.”

“I’ll tell him. He is doing good, i’m so happy to see his fighting spirit for life.”

“that’s good to hear. Jessica unnie is whining because you haven’t called her, but you have called yoona unnie twice.”

“what ? it’s because her phone is always out of battery or she is busy sleeping soundly.” Sunny complains.

“Seems like it. Sica unnie is busy nowadays.”

“Of course, busy to love your oppa. by the way, how is taemin doing ?”

Sulli frowns. “He is still ignoring me.”

“Aigoo, that kid. But really, taemin is weak-hearted one, i guarantee that he will forgive you soon, baby ssul.”

“Really ? but...he seems forget me, he always hang out with naeun.” Sulli said with pouty face.

Sunny chuckles. “uri baby, are you  jealous ?”

Sulli gasps. “anieyo !”

“Eeeey~ forget it. Taemin won’t like her again.”

“What if...”

“don’t think too much. I’m sure that taemin is just thinking about you now.”

***

Taemin is staring at the phone-chain. Teddy bear. It might be not on his cell-phone, but he still has it, on his desk, he save it on the tiny box safely. No matter how he wanna throw it away, he can’t.

He sighs in frustation when he end up bring himself to look at his phone gallery, it fills with sulli’s photos. How he miss her so much but he brainwashed himself to move on from her.

“Oppa !”

Taemin startled and put his phone to his desk. “oh, naeunnie.”

“Dinner is ready !” she said cheerfully.

“Oh, really ? haha. I can’t wait to taste your infamous food. Let’s eat !” he stands up and walk out from his room.

Naeun eyes him. It’s weird to see him so surprised about it, because it has been few days that she cooked for him. She looks at his abandoned phone.

It shows sulli’s picture with her eyesmile.

“oppa, what should i do with you ?” naeun sighs.

***

“Summer camp ?” Sulli asked as suzy mentions a big event after their final test. The school held it once a year after the final exam for first grade and second grade students.

“Ah~ i really regret that i can’t go with both of you.” minho said.

“You have to prepare your final test and college entrance. I don’t like to have a low rank boyfriend.”

“Yah ! are you looking down on me ? i’m the top 30 out of 80 students on the last exam, soojung-ah.” minho praise himself.

“it’s not that impressive, because soojung is top 10, oppa.” sulli comments. Minho pretend to sip his lemon tea.

“I have to study harder. I’m just on 20th rank.” sulli complains.

“Yah ! be thankfull ! i’m just on top 50, aissh. Sehun is the second rank, i have to learn from him.” Suzy shouts in annoyance, it’s already stressfull enough to hear people around her talk about the rank in their final exam.

“yeah, it’s impressive.” Krystal comments, while sulli just nod her head.

“not bad.” Minho said.

“what did you say ? not bad ? aigoo~ it’s actually really good, choi minho-ssi.” Krystal said.

“Tch. What is so great about it. Yah ! i heard that taemin got the first rank !” minho said.

“Why are you bringing him up all of a sudden ?” suzy said, glaring at him.

“anieyo. It’s just chanyeol and tao kept talking about it yesterday, so...” minho said as an excuses.

“geundae, we will go to the camp, right ?” krystal brings another topic that makes minho loves her even more and hold her hand under the table. It’s really scary to him to see suzy and krystal mad.

“I’d love to, but i will miss soohyun oppa. aaah~ ottokhae ?” suzy cupped her own cheeks.

“it’s just two days, for god’s sake, bae suzy !” krystal said. Suzy pouts to hear it.

“I don’t know. It will have some sports events there and i’m not that strong, you know...” sulli said. Krystal nods as she knows sulli is not really into sports, it’s not like she can’t sweat herself, but she is kinda weak and not to mention, clumsy too.

“gwaenchana. I will convince chanyeol oppa and luna unnie to not make it too rough this time.” Suzy said because chanyeol and luna are the selected student who will be the holder of the summer cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter