Truth and Choices 2

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taemin sends sulli to her house. He insist to, although she brings her car, plus the driver.

They have reached her house. Taemin looks at sulli who is sitting behind him. “I’ll text you when i met sunny noona, okay ?” He smiles.

She frown. “Why can’t i come along ?”

“Your brother must be worried. It’s late, sulli.”

“Ani. I have to talk with unnie. I know it’s hard for her. It’s my fault.” She shakes her head, being stubborn that she has to meet her immediately.

“Sulli, can’t you hear me ? I’ll tell you later. Please just take a rest and don’t think anything bad.” Taemin takes her hand.

“I’ll accompany you till you met your brother.” Taemin opens the car’s door for him and sulli.

 

“Sulli-ah !” Siwon hugs her.

“Please don’t make me older, sulli-ah. I think i’ll go crazy if you don’t go home tonight. Soojung and Minho are really annoying, they keep calling me and nags at me. That two kids really...” Siwon said to her. He looks sweaty and worries can be seen all over his face.

“Mianhae, oppa.” Sulli smiles bitterly.

Siwon looks at the boy who is smiling at them.

“Annyeong haseyo.” Taemin bows to him.

“Ah. Annyeonghaseyo. Nuguseyo ?” Siwon looks at him curiously. Siwon feels like he is familiar somehow.

“Naneun Lee Taemin imnida. I’m sunny noona’s brother.” He smiles sweetly, being polite.

“Mwo ? You ? Ah, taemin-sshi, thanks for taking care of her.” Siwon taps his shoulder.

“He is not taking care of me, oppa !!!” Sulli says.

“Sulli, don’t be like that.” Siwon eyes her.

“Haha. It’s okay, hyung.” Taemin smiles widely.

“Do you wanna come in first ?” Siwon asks, being well mannered.

“Oppa !!!!” Sulli pulls siwon’s shirt.

Taemin rubs his back head. “Gwaenchanayo. I have something to do, so....”

“Goodbye ! Be careful, taemin.” Sulli waves. She mouthing ‘dont forget to text me’ at him.

“Nde. I’ll go first.”

“Allright. Be careful, taemin-shi.” Siwon says as he goes to his car.

“Sulli-ah, he is fine though. Taemin-shi is so handsome and polite, mom will like him.” Siwon .

“Aaaah~ i’m sleepy all of a sudden.” Sulli yawns and spread both of her arm.

Sulli looks back to her oppa and face him. “Oppa. Be good to sica unnie, okay ? She has been abandoned by taecyeon oppa, don’t make her cry.”

“I know, sulli. But i have made her cried.” Siwon says, refer to the engangement issue.

“Jessica unnie is one of unnie that i like. I’ll punish you if it happen next time.” Sulli slaps her oppa’s firm arm.

Siwon smiles. “Yes, dear.”

“By the way, taemin....” He adds.

“Oh, oppa. I’m soooo~ sleepy.” She runs. Leaving his beloved brother who is smiling warmly.

“Thank you, sulli.” Siwon murmured.

***

Sulli slap the door behind and thinks about her conversation with Taemin just now. She really doesn’t know that it will be that complicated.

FLASHBACK

Taemin start to speak. “The truth is.... it should be sunny noona and your brother, siwon hyung that enganged. But....”

“Is...is it true ?” Sulli says with unbelieved face.

“There are some problem.” He says.

“You know, your brother has a girlfriend that he loves so much, and that’s Jessica noona, Sunny noona’s bestfriend. She has known both of them for a long time, since high school days, i guess. Sunny noona knows how hard they made their way to that relationship.”

“Jeong...jeongmal ?” She really can’t speak anything else.

“Nde, Siwon hyung is their sunbae though. I’ve just known it, sulli.”

“Oh my god, how can it be so coincident ?” Sulli hits the pillow on the sofa.

“Because we have the same social environment, that’s it. Huft.”

“And what make it worse is sunny noona still love her ... you can call it... boyfriend ? His name is Cho Kyuhyun. She always wait for him.” Taemin adds.

“Unnie has boyfriend ? Jinjja ? Where’s he ? Unnie hasn’t told me about it.”

“Perhaps, she doesn’t want you to pity her. He is studying overseas, he is a doctor. It has been years that he hasn’t call her or text her. My dad always ask her about her boyfriend and ask her to make a bussiness engangement instead. But, she can’t. I know that she’s so stubborn. But when you asked her to marry siwon hyung, it makes her realized somehow.”

“M...mwo ? It’s not, taemin. She just....sacrificed for me.” Sulli seems teary now.

“Anhi. She has told me that you remind the image of her few years ago. Fragile, innocent, and immature. She feels bad that she use both of us to pending the engangement before.”

“Pending ?”

“Yes, because we are too young, so we can’t be married soon. But Siwon hyung is 23 years old and it’s enough to make them marry soon.”

“Oh my god.”

“Sulli, just don’t think too much. We’ll find the best way, okay ?”

Sulli sighs and nods.

“Unnie, i am sorry.” Sulli mumbles before going to her dreamland.

***

Jessica is out from hospital after three days. She had a surgery. It has been three days that sunny doesn’t comes up. Even taemin doesn’t know where she is.

“Unnie, congratulation !!!!!” Krystal, Yoona and Sulli shouts in Jung’s house.

Jessica smiles. “Gomawo, my sisters.” But, her smiles fade all of a sudden without anyone notice it, except for siwon.

“Babe, don’t think too much. You just come out from hospital.” Siwon hold her sholders and command her to sit. Jessica hold his waist and smiles sweetly.

“A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter