Epilogue

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPILOGUE

Four years later

“ireona !” A little boy jumped up and down in the king size bed. Minho groaned as he pulled out the blanket that covered his body. He scratch his head to adapt the morning’s atmosphere and look around.

He find a girl with a red aphron, crossed her arm on her chest. She glared at him. “I must be dreaming.” Minho uttered and come back to his dearly pillow. But it doesn’t remain long as the next minutes two people are jumping on his bed frantically.

“STOP THAAAT !” He shouts, feels like having a dejavu, another annoying morning.

The girl pulled his ear and makes him yell. “Arrrrgh, soojung-ah. It hurts.”

“It will wake you up, sleepy-head.”

“It isn’t a dream ?” He asked with widen eyes.

“What ?” Krystal laugh at his random statement.

“I thought there is a little boy jumping on my bed and you’re wearing a cute aphron. Are we married couple ?”

Krystal hits his head with a pillow. “You haven’t waked up yet, i guess.”

“Aisssh, it has been years but you always treat me like this to wake me up. Can you just give me a morning kiss ?” He leaned closer to her.

She slaps him. “Yah ! can’t you see this adorable little boy ? aissh, bino-sshi, stop your ert mind and wear some clothes, really...” She whispers while looking at the innocent little boy who is watching them all this time. He sits on the bed cutely.

Minho look at himself, it’s hot last night, so he doesn’t wear a shirt because he doesn’t wanna turn on the air conditioner on his room.  “Who is this boy ?” he muttered.

He whispers to her ear. “I know you liked what  you see.”

“YAAAA !” Krystal can’t hold her temper anymore.

“what happened ????” a woman rushed in minho’s room with an apron too. She even bring a leedle in her hand from the kitchen, forget about she was cooking for their breakfast. She is looking at the three of people inside room with questionable look.

“Noo...noona...” Minho stuttered.

“I thought there were a thief that both of you keep screaming all the time.” The woman glares and carried the little boy to get down from the bed.

“Sooyoung noona !!!” minho hugs the tall woman. She still have this model-like body although she has been a married woman for years.

“Yeah yeah~ you missed me a lot, right ? but eww~ your body is smelly. Don’t get near my son.” Sooyoung push him lightly.

Minho look at the little boy. “He...he is my nephew ?” He cupped the little boy’s face.

“annyeong, appa.” The boy smiles.

“What ? appa ?” Minho widen his eyes.

“Tsk. Pabo ! i have sent you his photo through mail. He wanna call someone appa and oemma, but he used to call me and hyuk oppa Mom and Dad.” Sooyoung explained.

“Geurae, that’s why i wonder why he is so handsome. He looks like meee ! Soojung-ah, you can be his umma.”

“Why do you decide it yourself ?” Krystal said.

Minho just hissed at her. “then, where can i find his umma ? you’re the most perfect gi...”

Sooyoung shrieked. “Shut up. He looks like my lovely husband.”

Minho looks up to see his older sister, happiness are seen on her face when she said that. Minho smiles in relieved that finally his sister can get happiness over her forced-marriage.

“By the way, what bring you here, noona ? you’re rarely come to Seoul.” Minho said.

“What do you mean, minho-ah ? it’s an important day.” Sooyoung feels like facepalmed herself after hits minho’s head.

“I’m not surprised, unnie. He is too dumb for everything.” Krystal said to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung nods before walks out from his room with her cute son waves to MinStal lovingly. “Good luck for having him, soojung-ah.”

“Yeah.” Krystal said weakly.

“What ? you don’t want me ?”

“Let go off me, bino oppa.” Krystal said as she feel minho is hugging her from back.

“I won’t let go off you.”

“Do you want to meet my punch in this early morning ?”

“Whatever, i’ll hold it. Soojung-ah, let’s get married.”

“WHAT ???”

“It’s really amusing me when i thought that you were waking me up with our child.”

“You surely like imagining things....” She mumbled.

“I can see it in our future. I’m a man that can afford you now, you are the only woman that i want for carrying my children. Marry me ?”

“What’s with that unromantic proposal and your smelly body ?” Krystal pouts.

“Because i’m too tired to do that.” Minho said. Yes, minho has proposed her a lot of times and Krystal rejects him because they’re still too young for marriage. Then, minho stopped doing that till the last year.

“Mianhae, oppa...”

“Don’t say sorry, soojung. I’ll kill myself this time, really.”

“Since i can’t see my handsome boyfriend die sooner...then...should i say...Yes ?”

Minho smiles widely and can’t wait any longer to have his morning kiss. She smiles in their kiss as he hugs her tightly. “Then...should we make our child now ?”

“I’LL KILL YOU, CHOI MINHO !”

***

On the same day, At the other place.

“Unnie, you looks so beautifull.” Sulli squealling like a fangirl.

“After all years, you are the last one who get married.” Jessica comments because she has married to Siwon two years ago.

The door opened, revealed two tall woman stands with their white dress. “Unnie. You have to get ready, the groom has arrived.” Yoona said.

“Omo~ our sunny will get married. Finally...” the tallest one speaks up, it’s choi sooyoung.

“Sooyoungie ! i miss you so much !” sunny runs to hug his loud and dorky friend, doesn’t think about her long dress. Jessica and Sulli tries to tidy it up again worriedly.

“Chill, sunny bunny. Look at jessica, she will shout at you like there is no tomorrow.” Sooyoung said while take a glance at the red-face jessica.

“You’re rarely calling me. i thought i won’t see you again.”

Sooyoung grinned. “Do you forget that my husband is kyuhyun oppa’s bestfriend ? Hmmm...now, i wish you give me a cute twins with kyu oppa. You’ll get older sooner, sun.”

“Yah ! all of you said it, like i marry in a late age. I’m not that old !” Sunny complains.

“unnie, don’t shout. Behave. You will be a doctor’s wife.” Sulli said.

Sooyoung claps her hand and laugh heartedly with yoona. Sulli let out her wide smile when sunny pouts at her. It should be the happiest moment, yet sulli feel something is missing in her perfect life. None other than lee taemin, her fiance.

***

It’s like a reunion time when Jonghyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter