Unexpected dinner

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin looks at her playing with her fingers. She’s obviously nervous, but she’s always pretending to be calm and tough like usual in front of him. It’s Sulli. She loosen her brown wavy hair beautifully and she wears a white  dress with black blazer. She looks cute and pretty that makes taemin can’t close his mouth for awhile before.

“baby, my mom is a great woman. Really. You will love her.”

“hmm, is she like sunny unnie ?”

Taemin tilt his head. “Not really. They’re not get along that well.”

Sulli’s jaw dropped. “Jin...jinjja ?”

“Heeeey. Relax. They love each other, but they are just love to joke around. I don’t really understand ladies.”

Sulli rolls her eyes. “Don’t act like an ahjussi, taemin.”

“Haha. Let’s get in.” Taemin offered his arm to link with her.

Sulli looks at him hesitatedly and he smiles before put her hands on him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, choi sulli imnida. Nice to meet you.” Sulli bows politely to mrs.lee after they arrived.

“you’re really pretty, oh, i know that how my cute son fall hardly on you.” She smiles warmly.

“Kamsahamnida, mrs.lee is very pretty too.”

“Aigoo, this sweet talker girl. I have this wrinkles, but i know i’m still the adorable one. Hahaha.” She laughs. Sulli smiles at her, at least, she knows that where narcistic’s taemin come from.

“Let’s eat first !” sunny suggest.

“This girl, really can’t make her mom happy just a little bit.” Mrs. Lee looks at sunny.

“sulli-ah, don’t freak out. She is always like that. I’m sorry if that was bothering you.” sunny whispers.

“I hear that, lee sunny !” Mrs lee mumbles.

“By the way, sulli-ah, how is your mother ? is she fine ?”

“Yeah, mrs. Lee. She is fine. She said that she is sorry not to attend a family dinner first.” sulli replies.

“Aigoo, no problem, dear. Your mom must be busy with new branch in Shanghai. Your brother is really awesome as a young president.” Mrs lee commented.

“Nde. But you are busy, yet you can make it now tough...” Sulli said.

“It’s special, since my son’s special girl is here.”

Mrs lee clasp her hand. “It’s boring to talk about your parents, right, sulli-ah ?”

Sulli chuckled at how blunt she is. “Sure.” Sulli said.

“Ah, sulli is really something. Hahaha.”

“I know, mom.” Taemin said as he munch his potato.

“Sulli, what do you think about taemin ?”

Taemin chokes on his potato and looks at sulli right away. Just the same with sunny, she knows everything.

“Umm...he is...nice.” Sulli said, still revealing her eyes smile.

“Just nice ?

Sulli nodded.

“Do you love him ?”

Sulli looks down as she gulps hard. “I....i....”

“Stop it, mom. You make her nervous.” Taemin interrupts, although he wanna hear sulli’s answer’s too. He is somehow, expecting something.

Mrs. Lee frown and nods. “But i thought you love her a lot, taemin.”

“Yes, i do, mom.” Taemin said.

Sunny feels it more awkward for sulli to bear. “taemin, how is your school ? I hear from sulli that you’re a basketball team member.”

“Yeah. Sulli is one of the cheerleader girls.” Taemin said to sunny.

“I know, my son is multitalented and handsome. Haha. By the way, taemin, i have a surprise for you.” Mrs. Lee said.

“Jinjja ? hmm, i expect a new luxury motorbike. I wanna try...”

“Aish, not that. I don’t want you to ride motorbike, lee taemin.” Mrs. Lee glares, eventhough she is a open-up mom, she really protective about his son’s safetiness.

“Arraseo. Then, what ?”

Mrs. Lee tuts a button from behind her.

And, when it sounds, a beauty girl steps inside the vip room they were in. She has a long wavy hair and a slim figure, looks like the short dress is fitted with her tiny waist.

“Taemin oppa !”

“eoh ?” taemin put his spoon on the plate shockedly.

“Just it ? don’t you wanna greet me nicely ?”

“Naeun-ah !  Is that really you ? How can you...”

“It has been years, oppa.”

Taemin jumps to hug her.

“hehe, did you really miss me that much ?”

“so much !” he said.

“really ?”

“Oh, come on, naeun. You don’t know i even dream of you.”

“Good to hear that. Hihi.”

Sulli looks at them with confusing face while sunny start to think about how random her mom’s thought about.

“Hey, stop flirting. Ja, sulli, this is naeun. Taemin’s best friend and...first love.” Mrs lee introduced them. Sulli gasp in the odd situation. How can a daughter-in law

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter