The Great Escape

Heartbreaker

 

"okay, lets work together, what do i have to do?" i nod, maybe Sehun wasnt that bad. i move my hand straight ahead, telling him to take a seat. i guess i wouldnt shower "so whats your plan?" he sits down first, then i do "you have to convince Jongdae to let you take Yixing outside" "his never going to say yes"
 
i sighs, i didnt want to hear negative stuff, plus because i didnt sleep it was all coming back to me "well you have to make him! you pay one million dollars for Yixing! you are in charge" Sehun nods more to himself "after you take Yixing out, you would drive to the airport. i be waiting there" he waves his hand, stopping me "where are we going to send Yixing?"
 
"i wouldnt tell you, in case Jongdae catches you"
 
"okay"
 
"there, me and Yixing we would leave Seoul, and never come back" Sehun looks at me, hurt. i can tell he likes Yixing, but he knows if he stays their just going to keep hurting Yixing "is there a possibility that i could go with you guys?" i open my mouth, then i close it. i give him a sincere smile, and i slowly shake my head. i whisper a small sorry~ and he nods.
 
 
 
 
 
 
im waiting in the airport, with the two tickets. but neither Sehun or Yixing appear. i keep looking at my watch, hoping it would move faster. but it wouldnt. i look around and just unfamiliar faces pass by me. Sehun had called me 10 minutes ago, he said he was coming. maybe im just nervous, i know they are coming. soon i be in Yixing arms. i just have to wait.
 
my phone rings, i dont even check the caller id i just answer the phone "hello"
 
"in my office, now" then the other lines hangs up, i didnt have to guess who it was. it was the person that i was trying Yixing to get away from. Jongdae.
 
 
 
"im really hurt Luhan" im sitting down infront of Jongdae, behind me theres this big man waiting for Jongdae signal. i pretend to show my im-not-scared-of-you face, but i dont think im doing such a good job "see, we made a deal. and i thought you would be honest enough to actually stand by it" i open my mouth to talk, but Jongdae raises his hand. stopping me.
 
"but! because im a nice person, we still have a deal" i smile, i mean sure the deal . but at least i still have a chance to get Yixing. i stand up and i bow to him. i walk to the door, but i hear Jongdae make a noise so i turn around "but" a second but, is never good "you did hurt my feelings so, now you have to pay 3 million dollars"
 
my mouth hangs open "what? i can barely afford the firts amount, i wouldnt be able to get 3 million dollars" my tone of voice was trying to give pity to Jongdae, i know. is bad. but come on, i dont know what else to do. im tired, i feel useless, i want Yixing. i know i should've sleep at least one hour "well then you know, the other option"
 
"no, never! fine i would give you that money" i open the door, but i couldnt leave. even when i hate it Sehun, i was still alittle worry "Jongdae, wheres Sehun?" i turn to see him "oh his okay dont worry, i gave him two options and he chose the right one" "what were they?" 
 
"to get out, to leave Seoul and never come back"
 
"and the second one?" Jongdae made a sign for me to look at the big man, and i did. the man just cracks his fingers, they were going to beat Sehun down. 
 
"Jongdae please promise me that Sehun is okay"
 
Jongdae stands up and raises his hand "i promise"
 
 
and for the first time i believe him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Its been two weeks since i last talked to Jongdae. i been working so hard, sometimes i dont even realize that days passed. i have five jobs now, i was gonna get another one but Kyungsoo told me, not to. he said i should used the time im not working, to eat, and sleep. sometimes when they think im not looking, Kyungsoo or Jongin put money on the saving funds.
 
i owe them so much, that it breaks my heart. theres time that i dont realize im crying. because of me, because i wouldnt let Yixing go. Kyungsoo and Jongin suffer. and thats not right. theres times when i want to give up, and just go back to my normal life. but the thought of Yixing, waiting for me. it breaks my heart even more. so i hold on, just for him.
 
"hello" Tao stands infront of me, i was so deep into my thoughts that i didnt see him coming "what are you doing here?" Tao gets close to me, like if he was about  to tell me a secret "believe it or not, host have to eat" he laughs and i push him playfully "so what do you want to eat?" he looks at the glass door where cookies lay down.
 
"chocolate cookies and milk" i nod, i but on a plate four cookies and i grab the milk. he goes to a table that was next to the window, same table were Yixing and me seat down. i give him his order, but before i could go he stops me "come sit with me" there was no one here, and i been stading for 18 hours. i deserve some rest.
 
"so i heard Sehun, out of nowhere he decided to go and leave Yixing" i pretend like this was the first time hearing this "really?" he nods as he puts the cookie in his mouth "yeah, which is weird knowing how much Yixing meant to him" i grab a piece of cookie and i eat it, he makes a face of you-better-bring-more "well people change"
 
"you havent"
 
"well im older than you and him" he chuckles "like one year older than us" this time i chuckle "no, im older than Yixing" he makes a face "you like younger man?" i hit him in the shoulder and we both laugh "shut up" but something deep inside wanted to know why Tao was so sure about Sehun, and his feelings towards Yixing.
 
"hey, how did a young kid like Sehun end up knowing about the underworld?" Tao eats the last cookie on the plate "it was a week after i enter, one day his father takes him inside the club. Sehun was so shy, really shy. his father told him he need it to choose between all the members. they all had a serious face, except one, Yixing"
 
of course "they went on a few dates, and Sehun was changing little by little. at first i dont think he realize he was changing" "changing? like what?" Tao chuckles "he wasnt the shy boy anymore, this boy was walking with confident, with a big ego. and all thanks to Yixing, and it took Sehun a while to realize that, and when he did, he bought Yixing"
 
maybe Sehun wasnt a bad guy, i had judge him like everyone did. you know like before, when he was a shy boy. Tao looks at his watch and i know is time for him to go, and ones again i be lonely "here" Tao gives me an envelop "whats is this?" i grab it and inside there was money "i heard Jongdae raise the prize" i was about to give it back to Tao but he stop me
 
"someone deserves to be free" i stand up, and Tao did the same and we hug. his smell was the same one as the night club, i was used it "well, i have to go" i let him go "you know if you were a host you would've got those 3 millions dollars in a month" he laughs, he didnt realize what he just said. he looks at me and he sees he gave me a idea.
 
"nevermind, forget it Luhan" i push him a side and i begin to run, i hear Tao shouting behind me. im not a fast runner and the only reason why Tao wasnt catching me, was because his stomach was full. so i take this as a good sign. i push people side, as they reply with swear words.
 
im close. which made me run faster. i know if Kyungsoo finds out his going to kill me. sure it was really stupid, more when im trying to take Yixing out of there. 
 
i dont know if Jongdae would even take me, i dont know how to be a host. im shy, and i tend to talk alot about love. i dont keep secrets, and my laugh is really loud. sometimes even becomes annoying. i know im not host material, but the thing about me is that i try. and im going to try my best to become a good host. i open the doors of the night club, and i run to Jongdae office.
 
i open the door, and Jongdae eyes focus on me
 
"Jongdae i want to be a host"