Human Nature

Heartbreaker

 

Yixing and me are laying in bed. his finger dance around in my face through my lips, and ends in my neck. being so close to someone him like this, makes me see a new Yixing. making me wish i could know what his thinking right now, how does he feel when he touches me? or when he kisses me? i would like to know how his heart feels when his next to me.
 
his brown eyes that seen alot of sad things, see me differently today. and i hope it always looks at me, with the same kind of feeling "do you really have to go?" i ask him, he takes his finger away from me "yeah.." "what about your mom and dad? are they going?" Yixing stops looking at, as he lays down straight, and i know that topic was never good to open.
 
"you know when i told you that i used to send letters to my mom" i nod "the letters stop because now she has a new family, she moved on. she has kids and a great husband" i look at Yixing, the tone of his voice was strong but i know he was breaking again "so she wouldnt come..and my father is in jail. im all Jongdae had left"
 
Yixing sighs, pushing all the words he said down "well, i have to get ready" i stand up "okay" "im going to take a shower, i meet you downstairs..? or you can join me if you want?" Yixing winks and i just chuckles "i meet you downstairs" Yixing nods and enters the restroom. the way he flirts, it used to make me blush but now i try not to giggle like a little girl.
 
and is so hard.
 
 
 
i feel weird, using normal clothes again. i have to admit i do kinda miss the suit. i sit down in the bar, i always see it from a far but i havent being so close. the bartender brings me my black coffee. i blow on it, but the vapor still comes back. i look around and everyone was getting ready to open again. and i swear people are smiling.
 
i guess, this is their home. a home that i was lucky enough not to be born in it. i smile at myself. because right away when i said those words i regret them. if i had known about this home earlier, i might have bought Yixing first. and we would have fallen for each other right away, and maybe Jongdae wouldnt have die. but i guess we would never know that..
 
i take a sip of the coffee, and i feel the warm liquid passing through my throat. it hurts alittle, but in a strange way it feels good "a penny for your thoughts?" i look next to me and Yixing was wearing a black suit. but this time, it was different from what im used to see him wear "it was my fathers" "it looks nice on you" he acts like my words made him blush, and i laugh.
 
"well i see you later"
 
"you really dont want me to go with you?"
 
Yixing puts his hand in my shoulder as he shakes his head "is fine, Baekhyun is coming with me" i want it to ask why does Baekhyun have to go, but i stay quiet. is not the time to be jealous "okay, come back soon" Yixing kisses my forehead "dont worry, is probably only going to be Baekhyun and me" does he want to make this fire to burn even more?
 
"okay, bye" he waves me goodbye, and i continue to look at the coffee. i have never been jealous until i met Yixing. but i wasnt that jealous, i dont know why it change now. could it be cause i know that now im entering Yixing's heart? "hey Luhan!" Chanyeol puts his arm around me, then i feel another arm around me, and it was Jonghyun.
 
"hey" i say to Jonghyun "so i just saw you and Yixing pretty close" Jonghyun looks at me, waiting for me to tell him everything. i didnt know Jonghyun like gossip "i have to be honest i have never seen Yixing so happy" Chanyeol comments "is true.. well what about that person.." Chanyeol hits Jonghyun in the arm "shh"
 
"what person? Sehun?" Jonghyun shakes his head "no" "Jonghyun!" Chanyeol tries to shut Jonghyun up, but it was to late. i didnt know that Yixing had someone else apart from Sehun. how come Tao didnt told me? maybe it was before Tao started to work here "okay, fine i wouldnt say that is Baekhyun...oops" i look at Jonghyun. he did it on purpose
 
Chanyeol and Jonghyun take their arms away from me "sorry" Jonghyun puts a fake face, he wasnt sorry. i think his that type of person that could never be sorry. but i didnt care for him, not now. the only name that it was stuck in my head was Baekhyun's. and the fact that he was alone with Yixing. what if Yixing needs a shoulder to cry, and Baekhyun offers his.
 
i stand up, that made me drop my coffee to the floor. making Jonghyun and Chanyeol leave. i look around trying to look for Tao, i begin to breath hard. the fire was burning everything inside of me. and Tao wasnt anywhere to be found "Luhan, whats wrong?" Kris stops me, from walking away from him "i need..to find Tao" "you dont look so good, let me take you to the hospital"
 
Kris pulls me to the exit, but i push him away "no!" "Luhan.." i didnt know i was crying into i see my tear fall to the floor "can you take me somewhere?" Kris nods
 
"yeah anywhere"
 
 
 
 
 
 
i enter the funeral home, where Yixing and Baekhyun are. i start to walk around and i couldnt find them, my mind starts to make up stories. and not good ones, horrible ones. involving them in bed, laughing at me. about how stupid iam. i begin to cry again, but i clean them right away. Yixing didnt deserve my tears.
 
i walk to the exit, and a room across the door there he was. Yixing kissing someone, i couldnt tell if it was Baekhyun. but who else could it be? i can only see Yixing's back, and he doesnt seem like his hating the kiss. i dont make a scene, i prefer to walk away. like the idiot that iam. 
 
"Luhan are you okay?" Kris runs towards me, he cleans my tears that i dont feel anymore. his soft thumb, feels nice on my warm skin. i look at Kris and he looks back at me "what?.." and the sadness disappear, and it turn to hate and revenge. i put my hands around Kris face, and i pull him towards me. he didnt stop me, knowing what was coming.
 
i begin to kiss him, and it didnt feel the same way. his lips didnt taste like Yixing. the way Yixing used to bite my lip, Kris didnt do any of that. he kiss me in a gentle way, not wanting to pressure me. but all i can think of, all i can wish for, was for him to taste like Yixing. so i can get that feeling i get when im close to him.
 
"Luhan!" 
 
and our kiss breaks at the sound of Yixing voice.
 
i turn to look at him, and he didnt know whether to continue to yell at me or kill Kris "whats going on?" he didnt look nothing like Baekhyun, the person who randomly takes Yixing side. he takes his hands out of his pockets and slowly he reaches for Yixing hand. and Yixing didnt even stop him.
 
"and whos that?" i say as i continue to look at Yixing.
 
"how rude of me, im Suho" he streatches his hand, but i dont shake it. he puts his hand down
 
"im Yixing future husband"