King Of Anything

Heartbreaker

 

"i brought you some food" he puts it on the table "im not hungry" i go and sit on the bed, trying not to look at him. i dont hate him, i dont blame him. but it doesnt mean i have to pay attention to him "we need to talk" "no offence but i dont feel like talking to you" Suho sits in one of the chairs, that the table has "are you mad at me?"
 
stupid question
 
"no"
 
"do you hate Yixing?"
 
"no"
 
"do you love him?"
 
"no"
 
"Luhan..."
 
"he doesnt know, how long it took me to feel good again. to actually get out of the room, without being afraid that i might see him and break again" i stand up and i begin to walk around the room, anxiety started to kick in "thats why i have to escape from here, go back to my normal life and forget him and this place" Suho turns around and looks at me
 
"you know i can hear the words, but i can tell you dont meaning them" i hear Suho sigh, he gets up "but you have to know that i dont want to give up. so lets hope for the best" he smiles to me, and i can tell his being honest and nice. i dont want to see him suffer either. not him, maybe the problem was Yixing, and not us. we should escape together, and forget him and his words.
 
but i know Suho doesnt want to, even thought he has thought about it. maybe his not so different from me "bye" he leaves the key in the table, before leaving. i stay there to see if he was coming back. but he doesnt. i grab the key and i leave the room. some host turn to look at me, they werent kidding when they promise Yixing they would keep an eye on me.
 
i go to the first floor, to see if Tao was around, but he was never around when i need it him. i see the kid Myungsoo by the doors, i go towards him to ask him if he knew where Tao is, but i stop as i see someone familiar. a mix feeling of happiness and trouble comes to me "hi Luhan" he smiles at me, confident. was this a challenged? 
 
didnt i had enough with Suho? 
 
 
 
now him too "hi...Sehun"
 
"what are you doing here?" he shrugs "Baekhyun called me and told me what you did for me" now Suho had someone else to fight with, i gave up and yet i feel like i have the greatest chance to win "is there a place where we can talk?" Sehun puts his hands in his pockets, as he gives little steps towards me. it was weird, he didnt sound like that rich kid, that hate it me.
 
he sounds like he used to be my old friend, he had no hate for me nor we had bad memories "yeah, lets go to my room" he chuckles "your room? wow what did i miss" "alot." Sehun waits for me to walk first, even when he knew pretty much everything around here. seen how he had more experience here than me. but he still chooses to follow me.
 
"wait are you staying in the same room as Yixing?" he says as he remembers the way to Yixing's room. of course he remembers, how many nights did they spend together in that room, in that bed. a bed that i probably have to burn now "yes, his becoming this control freak" Sehun laughs "it means he likes you" i open the door and try to push those words out of my mind.
 
his not going to fool me again "wow, this room looks so different" Sehun looks around, he touches the walls and the furniture "what do you mean?" "have you pay attention Luhan?" no i havent "theres pictures of you, here. the bed even looks different. this whole room looks different" i start to look around, and for me nothing was different.
 
it was a dull room "its hard to believe that i was in love with the same Yixing" Sehun grabs one of the picture frames, i was in the picture. i dont know how Yixing got those pictures, knowing they were on my room "was?" he puts the picture down and nods "yeah, seen this right now i now understand that Yixing is not the same person"
 
"yeah you are right, now he has Suho"
 
"Suho?"
 
"oh come on is kinda hard to believe you didnt know about his arrange marriage" Sehun does the 'oh' sound as he nods "i didnt know the name, but i did know about the whole arrange marriage" "of course you knew" of course, i was the only stupid person that didnt know "only because i asked Jongdae, Yixing didnt tell me about it"
 
"you ask Jongdae?" Sehun nods "yes, i asked him because i wanted to marry Yixing. but Jongdae told me that i couldnt because of an arrange marriage" Sehun touches the table before sitting down, he makes a sign for me to sit too "so tell me, how are things with Yixing" "his with Suho and i want to go home" "if i was going to know, that you were going to give up this easily i would've fight for Yixing"
 
i stand as i hit the table with my hand "i knew it, Yixing told you to come!" "first theres no need to raise your voice at me, and second i told you Baekhyun called me" i chuckle sarcasticly "Baekhyun?! Baekhyun hates me! why would he help me?" "Baekhyun doesnt hate you! he just very protective" i sit back down "why? is Yixing his father?"
 
Sehun didnt say anything, and his serious face surprise me "his father is Yixing?" Sehun begins to laugh "you are the same naive kid i remember" i grab Sehun by the collar "you guys are all the same!" Sehun makes me take my hands out of him "why cant you realize that you are still in love with Yixing?" he stands up and goes to the door
 
"i just hope you dont regret it when you really lose him" Sehun opens the door but i stop him
 
"i wouldnt regret it"