Opus 68

Heartbreaker

 

"so what kind of boy do you want me to act like?" "what do you mean?" his suit didnt belong in this kind of crown. but he had to wear it. to show that Yixing belongs to the underworld. it was like a person in jail, wearing the uniform. Yixing was his own cell "do you want me touch your face, or your hand everytime you speak? or do you want me to laugh at your jokes and tell you how lovely you are?"
 
"how about being yourself?" Yixing chuckles, he takes a drink of the cheap coffee that i can only afford. he makes a face telling me he didnt like the coffee, but even when that face look funny, he was still looking beautiful.
 
"if you want me to be myself then, you would end up running" 
 
"why?"
 
"because im not a good person, dont you see my job? how do you think i got here?"
 
"it does matter, just be..you"
 
Yixing rolls his eyes, he crosses his legs like those elegant man on those magazines. i begin to doubt myself, doubt that his not going to talk and just stay quiet. he already got payed, but he begins to talk.
 
he starts by saying things about his father. how much he hates him, and wish he was dead. he smiles when he talks about school, he says he was really good at it. top student, always. he tells me about, how much he would love to come home, and tell his mother about his day. how he used love going to his older brother room, and play around with him.
 
and you know how in the movies, when the two main characters are talking but theres no sound. just a lovely music, thats what i feel is happening. music playing on the background of Yixing lovely voice. as every note on the piano matches him.
 
and i keep looking at him, trying to look for defect on him. something that it might pull me off from this fantansy, that i created in my mind "well time is up, have a nice day kid" Yixing stands up, puts his hand on my shoulder for a moment. then leaves the coffee shop. and thats when Opus 68 starts to play. the song starts with lovely notes, peaceful rhythm.
 
as much as i want to stay here and listen to it, i run. and i catch up to him "wait!" he turns around, not happy of course "would i be able to see tomorrow?" he nods "yeah as long as you have money"
 
money...
 
 
Im making a mess, it looks like a tornado pass through here. but i need it to find something worth selling "Luhan what are you doing?" Kyungsoo says surprise and mad, his is going to send me to that mental hospital i know "im looking for something to sell" Kyungsoo puts the food plates on the table "for what?" he begins to walks towards slowly, making sure not to step on the things were on the floor.
 
"so i can keep seen him"
 
"seen who?"
 
i stop looking around and i pay attention to Kyungsoo "yesterday, i went to the underworld and i bet someone" Kyungsoo hugs me like the mother he pretends to be "Luhan, those people are meant to make you believe in things. is his job" i push Kyungsoo, hard. i have never done it before, and my hands feel guilty "no, his different! he was himself"
 
"Luhan! listen, they have rules!" i cover my ears, and Kyungsoo voice becomes deeper but he doesnt stop talking. i see his mouth moving in slow motion, yelling at me. probably cursing, i close my eyes and i picture Yixing. the beautiful memory he became.
 
"Luhan listen to me!" Kyungsoo takes my hands off my ears "why should i?" i was more calm "you have the love of your life. the person you suppose to end up with" Kyungsoo moves his eyes to the floor, hurt from my words. he begins to give small steps backwards. getting closer to the door, not worrying if he steps on something precious to me.
 
"you are right....uh.." he doesnt know whether to wave goodbye or just close the door. he ends up choosing the second one. i give a big step forward, i want to follow Kyungsoo and ask for forgiveness. but i stop, something more important came to mind. Yixing.
 
 
 
 
The next day, instead of going to the right the road to school. i go to my left the road to the underworld. to my surprice the club had just open up. Tao opens the door for me "back again?" i shyly nod "dont you have school?" "dont you?" Tao closes the door, as soon as i came in "i cant go to school, im a host" 
 
"why arent you wearing a black suit just like Yixing?"
 
"oh because no has rented him, yet" someone that i havent seen before comes and stands next to Tao. he was shorter than Tao, but maybe alittle taller than Yixing. his suit was black, his hair was comb to the side. the only difference is that he had someone next to him, like an assistant "and who are you? are you a host?"
 
he laughs in a sophisticated way "im sorry, how rude of me. my name is Jongdae, and im the owner of this club" his voice gave me goosebumps, there was something evil about him. or maybe im just being silly. i was never really good in first impressions "oh" he laughs again, this time echoing the room "and you are?" "i...im..im Luhan"
 
"L.u.h.a.n" the boy behind him begins to write, and i become more nervous "he went out on a date with Yixing last nig.." Tao jumps in on the conversation, but was shut down my Jongdae "and you are here to see him again?" it wasnt a quetion to me, in was more to himself. i just noded it anyway "his on the room 205" i dont move, but his eyes tells me i should.
 
"o..h oh okay" my feet are shaking so much, and the only thing i could do was run. and i did. i run to the elevator, and Jongdae couldnt keep his eyes away from me.
 
 
i look at the numbers on the doors, 203, 204, 205. i stop and i look at the dark brown wooden door. i grab the door knob and i open the door. just to find Yixing, without a shirt, laying on bed. and in top was the person that own Yixing "oh im sorry" i close the door fast, but i didnt run. i stayed there. as i hear sounds of people trying to look for their clothes.
 
someone opens the door, but it wasnt Yixing "thanks for ruin the mood" he puts his expessive jacket on and leaves. the door was still open, and the smell of alcohol, cigarettes slowly leaves the room. Yixing yells 'come in' and i did. he was putting his shoes, and i couldnt speak "you again" he chuckles "ye..yeah" he stands up and looks at the bed then back at me.
 
"you have never seen two people having ?" i shake my head "i just had this silly thought of people having because they love each other" he laughs at my words, and i dont blame him "so how much money do you have now?" i take the money from my pocket, before i could count how much it is he takes the money away from me.
 
"800, not bad. come" he ties his tie and i follow him like a puppy. 
 
a stupid love puppy.
 
 
this time the restaurant was more fancy, compare to the coffee shop "so who am i going to be this time?" i couldnt stop staring at the black coffee, even when Yixing voice was ringing on my ears "so?" but i was still stuck on the image, from the room "are you still like that because of what you saw?" i dont look at him, but i nod.
 
"look, im pay to do anything"
 
"what about love?"
 
"love? i..." he cleans his throat, erase the words he wanted to say "if you pay well, i can make you believe i love you" i finally raise my eyes and i look at him. and the only words that are in my head, are Kyungsoo's "theres rules?"
 
he nods, "what are they?"
 
"Rule number 1, that you gotta have fun, when you're done, you gotta be the first to run. Rule number 2, just don't get attached to Somebody you could lose. Rule number 3, wear your heart on your cheek, But never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat. Rule number 4, gotta be looking pure, Kiss him goodbye at the door and leave him wanting more"
 
i open my mouth, to say maybe hurtful words. but Sehun stops me "Yixing, lets go" and i know he couldnt say no, and i couldnt say anything either. Yixing stands up and leaves with Sehun. and i just stay there. not moving, feeling so stupid.
 
"hey Luhan!" Jongin says angry, probably for what happened between me and Kyungsoo. so i turn around and i was hoping that the tears wouldnt fall. but they did. changing Jongin mad face "luhan" he runs to my arms, and i begin to sob. he didnt say anything to me nor me to him. 
 
he just listen to my tears, and my sobs.