Hello

Heartbreaker

 

as the night gets here, the weather changes to cold. the vapor comes out from my mouth, is the only way i can breath, since im running. im tired, but i can stop here, not when im so close. is a good thing i still remember the address, im not sure what im going to tell him. but i know i should start with a sorry.  sorry for giving him the ring back.
 
i need to tell him that im still capable of loving, loving him. i just need time, and to takes things slow. but i do see myself marrying him, someday. i hit people as i keep running by them, i pick up my pace. i bow to them shortly and fast, so i doubt they see it. i stop at the end of the street, i see the green light and i begin to run again.
 
i cant lose Kris, not him. so i hope sorry, works. if it doesnt, i can change. i would talk more, i would listen more. if he wants to go out more, i'll do it. even if im tired. if he doesnt like the way i kiss, i can change it. i stop drawing if he thinks im wasting my time. i would go back to school so he wouldnt be shame. i move in with him, if he asks me too.
 
if he wants me to have with him, then i'll would do it. he would be my first and last. i would tell him i love him everyday, without him asking me. i would do anything for him to take me back. Kris was the best thing that happened to me, after all my damage.
 
but somehow, he always come back. 
 
"he was right" Yixing says, as he stands up. a new suit, something Jongdae would probably wear "what are you doing here?" Yixing cleans himself, from sitting in those dirty stairs "he said you were going to come and apologize to him, so he called me" i sigh, i walk to the door of Kris apartment building, but Yixing stops me "can we talk?" the way my skin feels, as he puts his hand on me.
 
it feels like im burning, he was burning my skin "theres nothing to say" i take his hand away from me "Luhan...he was the only person i knew was going to love me for who iam" my ears want to listen to his story, but my heart didnt think it could take it "he was the only person that knew me inside and out, the real me. so i sign that arrange marriage. thinking that no one was going to love me, knowing im a host"
 
"Jongdae made me believe that no one would ever love me, that the only way they are going to show me love, is only by the amount they are willing to pay for me" Yixing smiles at me, and it could be possible that he had another smile i have never seen "then you happened, with your weird words of destiny and love" he chuckles not at me, but at his thoughts
 
"and you left everything for me, for someone like me" he takes a step towards me "when you left, and i couldnt see you anymore. i was sad, and i was mad. but those feelings made me realize that i was completely in love with you" he looks at me, waiting to run to his arms. and tell him that i love him too
 
"yeah...well i dont love you"
 
he grabs my face, trying to force me to kiss him. but i just push him "damn Luhan, fine. if i cant have you, then no one..." he emphasis in no one, meaning Kris "can have you" Yixing snaps his fingers, and Baekhyun comes out from the black mercedes "take him Baekhyun" "what?" Baekhyun grabs me, tight. i try to get away from his grip.
 
he pushes me inside the car, he gets in and grabs me again so i wouldnt escape. Yixing enters the car, and orders the driver to take us to the underworld "what the hell!?" he was starting to act like Jongdae "you owe me a contract Luhan" i push Baekhyun aside, so i can talk to Yixing better "you told me, that you didnt care if i pay you those 3 million dollars"
 
"yes, with the condition of  you stay with me" i look at him angry, he was acting more and more like Jongdae. only the differents Jongdae didnt made me love him.
 
 
 
 
we get to the underworld, and this time Yixing is the one that grabs my arm. tight "i can walk by myself" "and risk for you to run away, no thank you" there was someone new in the position of opening the door. this boy seem serious, the type of boy that would fit here perfectly. but shows very few emotions, no wonder his job is to open the door.
 
"thank you Myungsoo" Yixing says, and the boy just nods. as soon as Yixing enters all the host gather around him "everyone listen up, theres a few things i want to say" Yixing still holding me, no one was asking why he was doing that. everyone seem so quiet compare to the time i was here "first, everyone knows Luhan" he lets go of me, most of the hosts just nods
 
"well you guys have to make sure, he doesnt leave the underworld. you understand?" this time all the host nods "also make sure no one gets close to him" now this was my jail "second, you guys get ready we are opening the underworld in 3 minutes" Yixing makes a sign and everyone goes to their positions, except Tao. and im so glad to see thats his okay, and healthy.
 
"Yixing your back" Suho comes, and grabs his hands "yeah" "to much for i love you" i whisper, but i know Yixing heard me "i would talk to you later" he whispers back, but i didnt care. he needs to have his boyfriend and his other man, i just never thought of me being the other man "im glad your back" Tao says as soon as Yixing and Suho leave.
 
"yeah, well your the only one" Tao hugs me, and it feels nice "thanks" i whisper, he hugs me tighter. he looks at me and smiles, and it feels nice "so sinces when your in class A?" Tao looks at the tag "oh, well since Jonghyun and Chanyeol are not here" Jonghyun and Chanyeol... "why?" Tao grabs me close to tell me a secret.
 
"the day you left, Yixing came back mad. he ask everyone who were the last person to talk to you, of course no one wanted to say anything, but Yixing was mad. really mad, i have never seen him like that" Tao looks around, and i understand now. no one was suppose to talk about this "so finally someone told him. Jonghyun and Chanyeol were in Yixing's office for a long time"
 
"after they left, all three of them never came out of their room. it was really weird, and scary" scary, i never thought i was going to hear that sentence with Yixing's name "so one day, they all meet in the office. that same day Jonghyun and Chanyeol were beating half to dead" i gasp "Yixing made them choose, dead or to be half dead"
 
no, not Yixing "he was really hurt for what they did to you" "they didnt do anything to me, they open my eyes" Tao sighs "so now they are still in the hospital, they are better now, soon they would be here. so for now Taemin and i are class A" i smile "good for you Tao" Tao bows, so polite "hey Luhan" Tao and i turn to see Baekhyun "here are the key to your room"
 
"room?" Baekhyu nods, he gives me the key and it was the same number. the same room as Yixing "i have to share a room with Yixing?" "yeah" Baekhyun didnt want to hear my voice, so he leaves "uh its going to be fun night" Tao winks at me, i was going to hit him but he leaves. i cant be in the same room as Yixing, i can barely be here.
 
oh Kyungsoo, were are you?
 
 
 
i grab a pillow and a blanket, i was not going to share a bed with him. i prefer sleeping in the floor if i have too. someone opens the door, but i dont turn to see who it is, im going to mind my own business "what are you doing?" "you want the bed or the floor?" Yixing picks everything up and throws it to the bed "you.me. bed."
 
"thats not going to happen?"
 
"why?"
 
"because things cant go back like they used to"
 
"and why not?"
 
"because you hurt me!" i yell, and the sound echos around the room. Yixing didnt know, i can tell. but he was so clueless about my feelings, if i didnt tell him how i felt he wouldnt have never known "sorry Luhan" he comes close to me, and pulls me to him. i try to push him away, but he continues to hold me close to him "let go Yixing"
 
gently he puts me down in the bed, he takes his belt and just lets it fall to the floor. i stay there nervous to see whats his planning to do, he kneels down and takes my shoes off. he doesnt stop looking at me, and i cant stop looking at him. Yixing takes his shoes off too, and takes his jacket off, putting it gently on the chair.
 
he comes to the bed, and i move aside. he grabs me as he was getting ready to lay down "what are you doing?" "i want to cuddle with you" he lays down behind me, i try to stand up but he just holds me tighter "the more you fight, the more im going to pull you closer" he puts his arms around me, and i try to take them off me.
 
but he wasnt kidding, he pulls me closer to him. his skin burns my skin. his touch wasnt something i wanted, or need it. his touch makes scars in my skin. and i hate it the feeling "dont you have to be with Suho?" Yixing puts his head in my neck, and his warm breath hits my gentle skin "nop" "well you should" i keep trying to take his hands off me, but he continues to pull me close.
 
"im going to keep fighting for you"
 
"well im going to keep trying to get away from you and this place"
 
"well lets see who wins" Yixing stands up, puts his shoes back on and his jacket. he opens the door and looks at me "im going to make you love me again" he closes the door, and i try to take that awful scent that belongs to Yixing.
 
how long do i have stay here? when is Yixing going to realize, that is him thats hurting me...
 
i stand up and i grab the door knob but Yixing had lock the door "open the door!" i start to hit it, as i keep pulling the door knob "open the door Yixing" i hear someone putting the key inside the door knob, i stand back. but the person who open the door, it wasnt Yixing
 
it was Suho.