Highway To Hell

Heartbreaker

 

"hey" Kyungsoo says it slowly, as a whisper. this is the first time talking after what happened to us in my apartment, and im glad his here. i had miss, his advice. and his warm hugs, his motherly hugs "i missed you, Kyungsoo" he chuckles, cause he had missed me too. i go around the counter, to go and hug him. and the save feeling Kyungsoo always gave me, came back. it came back to me, ones again.
 
"i went to your apartment yesterday, but they told me you dont live there anymore" and then the save feelings breaks, i know if Kyungsoo knows the reason, his going to yell at me.
 
"oh...i...i moved" i go to the counter ones again, i be save there if Kyungsoo chooses to throw me hot coffee "oh, where do you live now?" i start to clean the cups, ignoring those big eyes, that are looking at me right now "you know, a place" "a place?" i nod.
 
"Luhan what did you do?" i put the cup down, and i sigh. i might as well be honest right now "i left the apartment, and school" "what? why?"
 
"i couldnt pay for my apartment anymore, so i have four jobs now. i dont have time to go to school"
 
"i have an idea, you come to live with me and Jongin that way you can go to school" motherily words
 
"i cant, i need to keep working. i need to save Yixing" thats when Kyungsoo sighs fiercely "again with that, let him go Luhan. you have a future he doesnt"
 
"your wrong, im his future" Kyungsoo grabs my face, so i can pay attention to him. he looks at my eyes, and he sees how sad im being, he caress me with his thumb "Luhan, his job is to make you believe in things. he doesnt love you" "n.." "shhh" he interupts me "his not capable of loving anyone, now let those thoughts of love go and come back to your oldself"
 
he lets go of me, thinking that those words enter my head. but they didnt, i would never let go of Yixing "im sorry Kyungsoo, but im going to keep my jobs, and im going to pay for Yixing. and no one is going to stop me"
 
"what about your dream? what about being a painter?"
 
"well now, my dream is Yixing" Kyungsoo grabs one of the cups, his about to throw it to me. i put my arms up protecting my face. waiting for the hit, but it never came. i put my arms down, and i see that Jongin stop Kyungsoo "Kyungsoo, stop" his hand turn white, he was grabing that cup so tight "his your friend, your not his mother"
 
Jongin lets go of Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo slowly puts the cup down "now, Luhan how much money do you need?" i bite my lip, im afraid to tell them and make Kyungsoo raise that cup at me, and maybe this time his going to throw it "look i have 500 dollars right now" Jongin grabs my hand and puts the money "is just a start"
 
"thank you, by the way i need two million dollars"
 
"what?!!!" Jongin and Kyungsoo yell at the same time, and i was right Kyungsoo did raise the cup, but he throw it to the wall. breaking it into a thousand pieces "haha is funny, i thought you said two million dollars" Jongin says, and i just nod "i did said..that"
 
"i knew you were the who call for me" Tao enters the coffee shop, and we all turn to see him. this time, Tao wasnt wearing the normal clothes that made him look like a waiter, this time he was wearing similar suit that i had seen in Yixing "i didnt call you" Jongin raises his hand "i did" "Jongin? why?" Jongin turns to look at me, as Kyungsoo looks at Tao.
 
"because i know your not allow to go inside, so i saw Tao opening doors. i thought he could be the eyes we need in that club" Jongin and his plans, most of the time they sound like they came from an action movie. because most of the time is because of that reason "oh by the way, here" Tao takes a picture out of his pocket, and gives it to me.
 
it was a picture of the person im missing. it was Yixing, smiling. i dont know the reason why, but his wearing his black suit. his hair is the same way i remember it. and the memories come, like the way he smells. the way he sits down, or the sound he makes when his eating. they all come back. he comes back "thank you" Tao nods.
 
"now Tao please tell us, everything you know" we all walk to a table that was close to the counter, today the business was slow. and there was only two people here "well, Jongdae doesnt let Yixing come out from his room. the only person apart from Jongdae, is Sehun" i hate it the thought of that bastard touching Yixing.
 
"sometimes, when Sehun leaves. we wear Yixing scream, thats when Jongdae visits him. not only him but a man with a box, after they leave, the room stays quiet" Tao's voices, becomes creepy. like if he was telling a scary story "theres a rumour, that Jongdae is giving Yixing heroin to keep him" i stand up, scared, mad, sad. seen why Yixing screams. his becoming addicted to it.
 
Kyungsoo grabs my hand, and makes me sit down "is just a rumour, Luhan" Jongin takes his wallet out and pays Tao 300 dollars "i be calling you tomorrow, so bring more information" "if Jongdae founds out, his going to hurt me" i raise my head and i looks at Tao, at his fearful eyes "is okay, Tao. thank you" Tao nods, and leaves.
 
only one person comes to mind, it could be the only hope right now. even when i hate the thought of seen his face, but Sehun...Sehun is the only hope.
 
 
 
 
 
i found out that Sehun goes to a private rich school, so i wait for him outside. the well rings, and the gates open, black expessive cars wait for them behind me. rich kid, after another, they call come out. then Sehun, walking like if he was model. i hate him, he looks at me and scoffs. he doesnt even stop, he continues to walk towards his car.
 
"hey Sehun!" Sehun opens the door of his car "i have nothing to say to you" i close the door, mad "good, then i talk and you listen" he sighs, he hates me, and i hate him. but something was pulling us together, Yixing "we are the only chance for Yixing, so we have to work together" he laughs "we? i think your forgeting something, i own him. so his mine"
 
i sigh, he was like a little who didnt want to share his toys "so how is he doing? is it true his..." i cant even finish my own sentence "is....Jongdae giving him heroin?" "i.....it wasnt always like this, you know. after Jongdae brought him, he started to talk about destiny" i feel that my heart had stop
 
"i told him to forget everything, to just be with me. so we were about to go on a date, but he tried to run away. Jongdae caught him before he could escape. since then, his a prisoner of his room" he lowers his head "now the only way he wouldnt run away, the only way he cant run away, is cause he depends on those damn drugs"
 
i grab him by the collar. but he still had his head down "listen Sehun...we can help him. we need to take him out of there, please" Sehun pushes me, he opens the door and stays like that for a second. and chooses not to answer me, he just gets in the car.
 
 
 
 
im in my boses office, he let me stay in here. it was better than living on the streets. the room wasnt so big, but it wasnt so small. it was perfect for me. i look at the clock and it shows me 5am. time could go so fast, when your having fun. i was drawing, my earlier sketches of Yixing werent done because i couldnt get his features right.
 
but thanks to Tao, i can now. the way his round black eyes look, his semi-thin lips. every detail can be finish now, thanks to this picture "you didnt sleep?" i look at my boss "i couldnt, so i stay up all night drawing" he leads over to see my drawings, he makes a face of i-cant-believe-you-can-draw-like-that "before i paint, i like to make the sketches first"
 
he nods "your in love Luhan"
 
i dont say anything, because it was true "young love, i dont understand it"
 
"but Sunggyu, your not old" he chuckles "then is love that i dont understand" i stand up, and i pick my things. i put them in one of the corners, where it wouldnt bother him. i look at my watch and i had enough time to go and wash up in Kyungsoo's apartment, before going to my other job "well i see later" Sunggyu looks at me "oh your shift starts at five today" i nod.
 
"okay, bye"
 
"bye"
 
i walk to the entrance, but i stop. seen Sehun waiting for me. he comes in, and shyly walks towards me.
 
"okay, lets work together, what do i have to do?"