I have died everyday waiting for you

Heartbreaker

 

Day one, i know its to soon to be waiting for him, but i can stay in my room all day. The room reminds me of him, and the night we spend together. But it doesnt matter where i go, Yixing is like air to me. It follows me everywhere i go, and i dont want that to change.
 
 
 
 
 
Day four, i called him yesterday, but Baekhyun told me he didnt want to talk me. I asked Baekhyun how Suho was doing, but he didnt say anything. That morning i start it to pack my things, i was ready to go back to the underworld. But my heart stops me everytime. It continues to tell me to wait, that his coming, but it seems that the only thing that come are the days.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Day sixteen, Kyungsoo called me in the morning, he said he wants to come over here and see me. I told him that i was fine, that he didnt have too. Jongin called me hours later, telling me that they are coming. So for today i wouldnt be able to stay until dawn. Since i have to meet them at home. I just hope they know something about Yixing.
 
Kyungsoo and Jongin are staying in my room, im trying to fall asleep here on the couch and i cant. Im so nervous and i dont even why, i feel like i need to go to the shore, and see if Yixing is waiting for me. So i slowly stand up, i put my shoes on, and i leave my house.
 
The fresh air, feels so nice on my warm skin. I couldnt waste time admiring the air, so i start to run. I push myself to run faster, but it seems no matter how hard i try, i cant move. My heart tells me to hurry up, because Yixing is waiting for me. if i dont, his going to leave. And the worst part, is that he's going to forget me.
 
"Luhan wake up" I hear Kyungsoo's voice ringing in my hear
 
"Luhan!" I open my eyes, my chest hurts for trying to get some hair into my lungs "are you okay?" I try to stand up but Kyungsoo stops me, so i just sit down "whats wrong Luhan?" I cover my eyes, they feel so tired "I just cant stop thinking, even dreams are starting to feel real" "is him...right?" i continue to massage my eyes
 
"yeah"
 
"you just need to calm down Luhan, he said his coming back you just have to trust him"
 
yeah trust him...
 
 
 
 
 
 
Day thirty, the air feels cold but my mom keeps telling me its all in my head. Kris called me, he said he was sorry for what he did last time. And that he respects me if i dont want to see him, i told him that i dont hate him. That I was the one that is sorry, for treating him that way. He moved, he now works in Japan. Sometimes he sends me postcards.
 
Now my room has some color.
 
 
 
 
 
A Year Later, my father is sick. The doctor told him he only has one month. I called Kris and i beg him to check my father, to see if he can do something. His coming tomorrow, i just hope everything turns out good. Kyungsoo and Jongin went to Europe for their break. they want to come early as soon as they found out my father is sick.
 
I told them no, that everything is okay.
 
That night I called Yixing, but he didnt answer. The call went directly to voice mail, i tried to calm down when i was leaving the voice mail, but i think all that it save, was sobbing sounds and me pleading him.
 
 
 
Kris said he cant do anything, that the sickness that my father has it has taken all over his body. That the best thing to do, is make him happy for one last time. So thats what my mom and I start it to do. We joke around, and we look at old pictures. Since my father found out he was sick, he didnt cry. But he broke that strong face today.
 
When he was talking about, how proud he is of me. I start it to cry too.
 
Tonight i didnt call Yixing, and it feels nice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
A month later, i didnt know how sad a room can be. Today i know that feeling. My mom keeps crying, still holding my father's picture. My hand is in her shoulder, so she can know im here. but i know she cant feel me. 
 
 
And to be Honest i dont think i cant feel myself either.
 
 
 
 
 
Two Years Later, I continue to wait for him by the shore. Kris continues to send me postcards, but this time pictures are attach to them. A lovely girl stands next to him. He says, that he understands now my feelings towards Yixing. Because he has those strong feelings towards that girl. His postcards still color my room.
 
 
Kyungsoo and Jongin got married. I couldnt go, afraid that Yixing might come and finds out that im not here. Also because of my mom, shes still not okay. Jongin sends me pictures, they are mostly of Kyungsoo asleeping, or cooking. I keep telling him to stop sending me pictures, but he just laughs and ignores my words.
 
and im glad he does.
 
 
 
 
 
Three Years Later, Baekhyun called me a week ago. He said that Suho had died, and now Yixing continues to work hard. He said that he barely sleeps anymore. So everyday when i wake up, my heart becomes nervous, thinking that today is the day his coming for me. but he never does.
 
I called Baekhyun, but he doesnt answers me. I try calling Tao but he doesnt take my calls either. So the last person i could think of is Sehun, he did answer. He said that Yixing is okay, that Baekhyun made it sound more dramatic that what it really is. Half of the words sound so real, the rest sound so fake. But i pretend to believe Sehun.
 
before i hang up, Sehun said 'his coming, for you....just wait'
 
everyone continues to tell me the same thing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Four Years Later, I feel like i should stop coming over here. Four years passed and not a single call from Yixing, everyone keeps telling me to wait. im starting to wonder if they know something that i dont. But i have made up my mind, this is the last year. This is the last time, if Yixing doesnt come, then i have to move on. As painful as it sounds, it has to be done.
 
Days can change, even the weather, but they dont bring Yixing back to me. I touch my lips slowly, and it feels like just yesterday Yixing, and me were kissing. That his arms would hug my poor soul. But the day i remember the most is when for a moments, for a day...Yixing was mine. His burning skin, together with mine.
 
It seems that all i have are memories...how long can they last? how long can they hold me?
 
"stop worrying" I turn around 
 
"was i talking to loud?"
 
"no, when you worry your breathing changes"
 
I chuckle at the sound of his voice, he opens his arms and i run to him. And it feels like the first time "Yixing" i say between sobs "im here for you" "is this real?" He hugs me tighter "yes, im finally yours"
 
I look at him, i touch his face to see if he was in fact real "why did you took so long?" he uses his thumb to clean my tears, and it feels like when he did it the first time, when i threw money on the table and i told him, 'make me believe you love me' "i had to make sure, everything was okay so i wouldnt ever go back"
 
"but...but who stayed with the underworld"
 
"Baekhyun" I smile, he deserves it. He was Jongdae's shadow and now his the boss "and i had to do things that Suho told me to do for him, after he die" I open my mouth to ask him about Suho, but Yixing interrupts me with a kiss.
 
"I broke the rules for you, not only Jongdae's but my own"
 
"was it worth it?"
 
Yixing nods
 
"now i forever belong to...you"
 
I chuckle, Yixing bows as he stands his arm "what are you doing?" "im asking you to dance with me" I take his hand, Yixing pulls me to him, and we begin to dance to a song, that neither of us know.
 
But it didnt matter, because time didnt matter to us anymore.
 
Because now Yixing is forever mine.
 
 
 
 
-----------
the end, i hope you guys enjoy the story...
my new layhan story
please support ^^