I Do

Heartbreaker

 

The hosts are all dress in black suits, looking more handsome than usual. Yixing waits infront of the priest, he looks at everyone that keeps coming in. Suho's family wasnt here, and Yixing didnt have anyone, he said it would be less drama. Baekhyun is the best man of Yixing and im Suho's best man. I was surprise when Suho asked me.
 
But i guess after our talk, there wasnt any more awkwardness. Yixing turns to look at me for the first time, just to give me an apologetic smile. i smile back at him cheerful, I dont want him to think of me. I want him to think of Suho.
 
Kyungsoo and Jongin enter the host club, and i run to them "im glad your guys are here" "we wouldnt miss it" Jongin says, Kyungsoo gives me a look of 'your okay?' I put my hand in his shoulder and I smile, like i have been smiling "take a sit, the wedding should start any second now" they nod, and they take the front seats.
 
Tao begins to play the piano to a lovely song, it was Suho favorite. The doors opens and Suho walks down the aisle with a black suit too, he didnt want a white one since he said it would make him look more pale. Everyone stands up, as Suho passes by them. He look so happy and beautiful. Its hard to believe his sick.
 
Suho smiles when he reaches to Yixing. Yixing takes Suho's hand and they turn to the priest. The guest take their seats, and the priest begins to talk. he begins to say things about love, and hope. I try not to pay alot of attention since i wish i was in Suho's place.
 
I know i said i was okay, and iam. But that doesnt mean i cant wish to be Suho, knowing that his going to see Yixing's smile, his angry face, knowing his going to know Yixing biggest fears, it makes me feel jealous. 
 
"I, Yixing, take you, Suho, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life" 
 
The priest turns to look at Suho, it was his turn to say the words. Everyone in the room stays quiet, Suho slowly turns to look at me. His eyes are saying 'sorry' but i smile at him and i mumble 'is okay' Suho turns to look back at Yixing
 
"I, Suho, take you, Yixing, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life" 
 
They put the rings, as the priest closes the book "now you may kiss your husband" he puts his hand in Yixing's back, not actually puhsing Yixing but in a way telling him, that they are all waiting for him to kiss Suho.
 
Yixing slowly sighs and kisses Suho, it was a short kiss but enough to make the guests applause. They hold hands as they walk down the aisle, every follows them. Kyungsoo and Jongin stay behind looking at me "that was a great wedding right!" i speak first "are you sure you dont want to come and live with us?"
 
i shake my head "no, dont worry. they are gonna go to their honeymoon and move to Yixing's home" meaning i wouldnt see them "i dont know how you do it" Kyungsoo chuckles "do what?" "stay after all of this....your so strong, i probably would break down and cry all the time" Jongin puts his arm around Kyungsoo
 
"dont worry babe if i have someone else i would just keep it a secret" Kyungsoo hits Jongin as the three of us laugh. It feels nice, the air around my lungs "hey Luhan..are you coming?" Baekhyun comes almost out of air, i wonder how far did the host went "oh, yes but Kyungsoo and Jongin are going to take me" Baekhyun nods, and runs back to the car.
 
Yixing choose to have the party somewhere else, he wants Suho to forget the whole 'host thing' and make it seem like a really wedding.
 
"lets go guys"
 
 
-----
 
 
The party is getting crazier and crazier. Suho and Yixing are no where to be seen, but that doesnt stop the host for partying "why are you not dancing?" Sehun sits next to me "i really dont know any of the host that well, i feel shy" Sehun chuckles "have do you feel?" why is everyone making this about me? today is Suho and Yixing night.
 
night...
 
"im okay...happy, seen Suho walking down the aisle was something else" i smile at Sehun
 
"so by now you know they are leaving the underworld and moving to Yixing's home" i nod, Yixing told me personally. He doesnt want Suho to smell this dirty air "and you are staying in the underworld?" i nod again "yeah, i can help Baekhyun around or something" Sehun nods, i know he wants to tell me something, but even him is fighting to keep the words inside.
 
"im staying too....if your wondering"
 
"you staying?" i sarcastically chuckle "how come?" Sehun shrugs "i got nowhere to go" i stand up and i stand infront of him "you like someone dont you" i point at him, hoping it would make him speak, but he only pushes my hand away "i do not" even when the room was kinda dark, i could see him blushing "i can totally see it on your face"
 
Sehun blushes even more "stop Luhan" he puts his 'im-annoy-face' "okay, fine i'll stop..." Sehun relaxes his face again, we take our seats as we continue to look at the other host, we dont say anything but our silence is very comforting. Yixing and Suho come out from a room, and i dont think no one notice that Suho is looking pale.
 
or maybe it was me that thinks he is, Yixing lets go of Suho's hand as Yixing stands in the middle making everyone quiet "i want to thank everyone who came to the wedding" Sehun and i get closer to hear better "is time for Suho and i to go to our honeymoon" the host begin to cheer, knowing what happens on honeymoons.
 
"i see you in a week, so for now Baekhyun is the boss" everyone begins to boo just to make Yixing laugh, but we all end up laughing, as Baekhyun begins to throw things at us "take care guys, you know the rules" everyone can hear the serious tone in Yixing, making it sound professional "bye" Yixing goes and grabs Suho's hand
 
he slowly turns to look at me and smiles, i smile back at him. 
 
A week without him, is going to be hard.
 
 
-----------
 
 
 
 
Im in the rooftop, today Yixing and Suho come back. Even if i get to see him just alittle, its good enough for me. I know is gonna be hard, swallowing all of this feelings. Knowing i cant touch him, or kiss him. But if i get to see him, i would take that as a gift "Luhan" i turn around to see Baekhyun "yeah" "he wants to talk to you"
 
I starts to get nervous, my hands are cold but they are sweating. i move my hand, like a sign for my body to start walking but it doesnt. I been preparing for this moment, and yet knowing is here is hard "are you okay?" i take a big breath that becomes a chuckle "yeah lets go" Baekhyun walks first and i follow him.
 
Baekhyun takes me to the old room that Yixing and me used to share. he leaves and i take another big breath, i grab the door knob and i see Yixing sitting on the bed. He looks really different, his skin looks like it got a tan. He doesnt wear the black suit anymore, his hair got short. He doesnt have those bangs i love to touch when his asleep.
 
"you want to talk to me?"
 
he nods  "Luhan, is time for you to go home"
 
"what? no we had a deal remember, i would wait for you" he nods again
 
"yes, but i need you to wait at home. go spend time with your family, when all of this is done i would go and find you"
 
i shake my head "no, no i can wait here"
 
"i promise you Luhan, i would go to you"
 
"how long?"
 
he shrugs as he plays with my hair "just wait" i look at him, and he was smiling, why is he smiling? does he think with a smile i would feel better? cause i dont. but i do what he tells me anyway "okay, everyday i would go to the shore and wait for you. i would stay there until dawn"
 
Yixing cleans my tears that i dont feel anymore
 
"i'll be waiting for you"