Evening Sky

Heartbreaker

 

How long has it been? my body feels so weak, like if a year just had hit me in the face, hurting me. but in reality only two days has pass. and im in this room, with Yixing. seen how he shakes, and sweats and begs to give him one more. just one more. telling me how much, he needs it. to feel that acceleration inside. but it doesnt matter how much i tell him, to just hold on
 
he breaks, he shakes even more. he pukes even more. i hug him and tears cant stop. i been stuck in this room for two days, i know if i stay one more day here, i know what Jongdae would do to me. so the only thing i could do, is lie and tell him im sick.
 
 
"Jongdae i dont feel good" i begin to cough. earlier before i enter his office i put a hot towel in case he would check if i was warm. and he did "you do seem, kinda sick" i shake my head as i continue to cough "i think i still can work" Jongdae made a gross face "and risk the posibility of you getting everyone infected? no, just go to your room"
 
i stop coughing "okay..im going to rest" i walk with my head down, acting like im sad that i cant work. i continue to walk around the club, making sure Baekhyun wasnt following me 
 
"heres the food" Tao gives me the tray "oh Luhan...uhm Jonging came earlier" "did you tell him?" Tao shakes his head "no, but he said he wants to talk to you. so tomorrow his coming" i nod, and my fear start to run all over me "thank you Tao" i walk back to Yixing's room, just to find him still laying down. finally sleeping. i put the food down, in one of the tables.
 
i walk slowly to the bed, checking if he was really sleep. i continue to stare at his peaceful face, a face that i havent seen in awhile. i shake him slowly, to wake him up "Yixing" i whisper, i continue to shake him "Yixing" he slowly opens his eyes "come Yixing is time to shower" i help him stand up, and we both walk to the restroom.
 
i open the curtain "you can change inside" "why?" "because i dont want to see you undress" Yixing nods, he goes inside the shower. he closes the curtain and begins to throw his clothes "you know we can take a shower together if you want" is a good thing he couldnt see my face, i was burning. but because i didnt answer he laughs.
 
"im glad you think this is funny" he laughs even more, as he opens the water "i put your new clothes in the table, if you need help you call me okay? i be outside waiting" i open the door, and i low thank you comes out of Yixing's mouth. i know is a bit awkward for Yixing to say those words, so i dont say 'you're wellcome' i pretend that i didnt hear anything, as i leave the room.
 
 
 
"you like the food?" Yixing, doesnt stop eating as he nods "im glad. you didnt eat for two days" Yixing stops eating, and he looks at me with guilty eyes. for making me worry, and obviously for making me cry "here, have some" i open my mouth and Yixing feeds me. it continue like that until we both finish the food "im so full, that i dont want to eat for a month" i laugh at the Yixing's exaggeration.
 
"go lay down, i clean this up" he stands up, and goes to bed. his color had change, it wasnt that pale boy who was crying. it was the Yixing i kinda knew, except he was more free. but i know later on, his going to feel sick again. i just hope this time, is easier on him. 
 
"come Luhan, lay down with me" i throw the napkins, to the trash and the cans from the drinks. when the table was finally clean again, i go and i lay down with Yixing. both looking at each other. waiting for one to speak, so none of said anything.
 
"so your a host now"
 
"yeah"
 
"have anyone rented you?"
 
"yeah, one"
 
"was he nice to you?"
 
"yeah"
 
"were you nervous?"
 
"yes, alot!"
 
Yixing, laughs "is not easy being a host" i nod "i was so afraid that he would do something to me" "thank you" Yixing grabs my hands "even when you dont love me, i would give my life for you Yixing" "Luhan...." before Yixing could say something we hear someone clapping, we both turn around and see Jongdae. we stand up, pretending nothing happen.
 
"see im starting to realize that i shouldnt trust you, ever"
 
"Jongd..." Jongdae raises his hand, not wanting to hear my next lie "just get out Luhan" i was going to, until i see a box in the table. his going to drug Yixing again "i..i cant do that" Yixing comes to my side "Luhan get out!" Jongdae repeats himself, as his tone gets alittle worst "no." he makes a sign for Yixing to come close to him, but Yixing didnt move "im telling you to come here!" 
 
"Jongdae, stop. please, Yixing is your brother why do you want to hurt him?" Jongdae looks at me, and for the first time i see a bit of sadness mix with guilt. he takes the box and leaves the room. slowly without me realize it, i move my hand and i grab Yixing's and we stay like this for awhile, as we see the door.
 
 
 
 
 
"why do we have to do this?"
 
"because Jongdae can come to the room when im not here" Yixing puts on the suit again, instead of laying down in the bed for the whole day. we, well more like me decided to just go downstairs with the rest of the host. in a way we would be safe "and why do we have to wear the same tie?" "because who ever rents me has to rent you too, and this way we can say that we are like twins"
 
"but did they really had to be cheetah print ties?"
 
i chuckle "yes, now lets go" my eyes wonder to Yixing hand, i see that his hand is shaking. even when he was pretending so well that he was okay. it wasnt true. his body still wanted those damn drugs. Yixing sees that my eyes are glue to his shaking hand, so he puts his hand inside of his pocket "lets go" he walks infront of me, and i follow him.
 
 
we walk around the club to see if someone was lonely. but nothing, we link arms so we can look even more adorable, it didnt matter no one wants us. it seems like this was on purpose. and one name came to mind. one that i didnt want to think of.
 
"hey Luhan!" Yixing and me turn around, and we see Kris. he was late, so he probably didnt know about Jongdae 'master plan' "hey Kris" before Kris could say something else he looks at the person next to me "oh" i chuckle "this is Yixing" Kris stretches his hand, but Yixing didnt shake it "ah, so whats up Kris?" Kris puts his hand down "oh i just want to know if we could go in another date"
 
Yixing, chuckles "sure, but uhm...you have to take the both us" "sure not a problem"
 
 
 
 
"wow this restaurant is so pretty" i say as i look around
 
"it also looks expensive, what do you do for a living Kris?" Yixing says as he crosses his arms, i hit him gently cause he knows the rules better than me. but Kris chuckles "im a doctor" "a doctor? wow" i say cheerful "a doctor can afford this?" Yixing keep picking on him, i didnt see it like a big deal "well a doctor that owns his own hospital, i guess it can afford this"
 
Yixing rolls his eyes, he didnt like the way Kris said the words. he didnt said them in a rude way, but it was the way that Kris stand up to him, that Yixing dislike
Kris. 
 
"so what about you Luhan? what do you do for a living beside being a host?" Yixing looks at Kris then at me. making Yixing realize that he really didnt know that part of me "well, i paint. i was studying art. so one day i could be a painter" "maybe one day you can draw me" i nod, and Yixing didnt like that.
 
 
 
 
"are you sure is okay?" i say as we walk in the hallways of the hospital. Kris hospital "i own it, its okay" Kris had told us about how he takes care of kids, who have cancer. and that they always love when people come and read to them "here" Kris opens the door, and all the kids get up from bed and run towards us. i guess not many people beside from their parents come and visit.
 
"hey kids, my two new friends come here to play with you guys" the kids scream with happiness "can you read us a story?" a little girl, says as he gives me a book. i grab it "sure" they all go to their bed, and i stand in the middle as i read them a book. the book was about a moon, i havent really seen this book but it seems like the kids already read it before, but they couldnt get enough of it.
 
as i was on the last page, i turn around to see if Kris and Yixing was still in the room. and they were, they were on the corner and it seem like they were arguing. i look back to the book, and i read the last sentence. and i see all the kids fallen asleep.
 
 
 
 
"i had fun guys" Kris says as me and Yixing open the door of the car "arent you coming?" Kris shakes his head "no, but i would come tomorrow" i nod. i close the door and Kris drives away. Yixing and me walk, he seem like he had a big headache. and i know i shouldnt ask him anything, but i couldnt help it "do you know Kris?" Yixing looks at me
 
"have you seen him before?" Yixing shakes his head "no, why?" i shake my head, i didnt want to tell him that i saw him arguing with him "just asking, he does look like a person that comes here often" Yixing opens the door of the night club "oh so he doesnt look like an amazing guy? like you made him seem" Yixing goes in and i follow him "what?"
 
"have you kiss him already?"
 
"no"
 
"good. you know the rules" Yixing was going to walk away, but i stop him "wait..why are you making me the bad guy?" "im not, making you anything" i sigh "then why are you mad?" "im not mad, but i know how much you want to fall in love. and Kris seems like a great guy" he emphasis on great "so you think i go around kissing guys all the time?"
 
Yixing rolls his eyes, and he was about to leave again but i stop him "what about you? are you going to kiss anyone that tells you 'make me believe you love me'?" he pushes my hand away and walks away. i just stand there watching Yixing leave. i was trying to push all my feelings away, i was really trying "whats up with Yixing?"
 
"i dont know"
 
"he seems jealous?" jealous? "well i have to go" "where?" i fix Tao's hair alittle "someone rented me, and his waiting for me outside" i nod "have fun" Tao winks, before he leaves. i didnt know where to go. Chanyeol wasnt anywhere to be seen. and the rest of the host looks like good guys, but i didnt have the will to make new friends.
 
"hey" 
 
"hi"
 
"Luhan?"
 
"yeah, do i know you?"
 
"no, but you are not going to forget me" before i could ask him why, he pushes to the little group of host. and they begin to touch all of my body, hands touching me. i try to push them away, but they wouldnt let me go. the host that were behind me start to me "let me go" but they wouldnt listen. they rip my jacket.
 
i didnt even have shoes anymore. i was going to get and no one was going to stop it. i look up and i see Jongdae in the second floor, looking down on me. his plan "Luhan!" Yixing runs to me, i stretch my hand but it didnt matter. there was to many people around me "hold on Luhan" Yixing begins to push them, to punch them. but they begin to fight back.
 
they rip my shirt off, and tears start to fall. please Yixing hurry. i was to in shock that i start to feel dizy. everything was going dark, and finally i close my eyes.
 
 
 
 
i open my eyes again, and i was in a hospital room. i didnt sit up because Yixing was grabing my hand as he has his head on the bed. i keep looking at him, and i know i didnt have to be afraid,
 
cause he would be there for me.