To You

Heartbreaker

 

my life is collapsing, i been trying to call Kyungsoo or Jongin and no one answers. im starting to worry that maybe Yixing had something to do with it, Sehun move in in the underworld, he knocks on the door every ones in awhile. he says he wants to talk to me, to hang out but i dont seem to believe in his words. Suho still lives here, i still dont know where his is room.
 
no one really wants to tell me not even Tao, but the more they hide it, the more i want to know. Yixing still tries to get in my good side, but the more he tries the more i want to leave "you are worrying to much" Yixing says still laying in the bed next to me, with his eyes close. sometimes when i think to much, i dont remember if im talking aloud.
 
"you werent talking aloud, everytime you start to worry your breathing changes" okay what now he can read minds? "no, i cant read minds" he says as he puts his arm around me "if you are not asleep why close your eyes?" "cause im imagining you the way you used to be" i take off his arm around me, just for it to bounce back to me "come Luhan im cold" 
 
he pulls me towards him "if you are cold then use the blanket" i push him but he continues to push me towards him "wait Luhan, you have something in your neck" i stop moving, Yixing gets close to me but i dont feel his hand, i feel his lips. he starts to kiss me in my neck ones, twices, three times. his warm wet lips touch my skin.
 
i was hypnotize by his lips, it was when he stops kissing me that i come back to reality. i escape from his arms and i stand up "whats wrong Luhan?" he sits up "you are not going to do this to me again" "what are you talking about?" i sigh frustrated "i dont want to wonder if you are doing this with Suho or even Sehun" this time Yixing sighs tired of hearing the same words over and over again.
 
"and i really dont want to wonder how many times you used the same words you are using on me"
 
"did i hurt you that much?"
 
before i could answer him, someone knocks on the door, we both turn to look at the sound. i can tell that Yixing wants to continue talking about this, but by the face he made, it was obvious he was going to get hurt less if he answers the door. so he stands up and answers. he doesnt open the whole door not wanting me to see who it was.
 
but i can hear him whispering, both of them were whispering. i try to take small quiet steps, but Yixing still hears them "stay here Luhan" Yixing goes to get his shoes, and he doesnt even put them in the room. he just takes them with him, i run to him before closing the door. i open it wide and i see Baekhyun there and Kris in the first floor.
 
"Kris!" i push Yixing, and i run downstairs. i knew it, his coming for me. he was not going to let me stay here, his going to take me home. even when the host had seen Kris they still grab him by the arms, making sure he was not going to run towards me. i stand infront of Kris, and he smiles at me "let him go, is okay" but the host didnt follow my order
 
"i said let him go!" i yell at them, my voice was mad but they still didnt listen to me "you forgot something Luhan, they follow my orders not yours" Yixings says as he takes his spot next to me "what are you doing here Kris?" Yixing asks "im here to take Luhan" i smile because he was the person that said to break up, and yet here he is. for me.
 
"see thats impossible" Yixing puts his arm around me and pulls me towards him, i look around and Suho and Sehun come out from their room "Luhan belongs to me, and theres no way your leaving with him" Kris didnt like that, neither did i "yeah well lets fight right now" Kris pushes the two host, he comes closer to Yixing. face to face
 
and i was in the middle "stop it" i try to push Kris away, but he wouldnt move "fine kill yourselfs" i push both of them, they look at me and finally they can tell that i was mad. i feel so embarrass right now. i look at Sehun and he smirks, like if he was telling me see-i-told-you-Yixing-likes-you. i turn to see Suho and he was surprise.
 
and i bit hurt, maybe. the rest of the host come to the show, and begin to whisper. my face turn red, and the embarrassment is stronger. i run to my room, Yixing yells for me, but i dont stop. Kris yells 'wait' but i was mad at him too, so i lock myself in the room. i never ask them to fight for me, i just want them to leave me alone.
 
im sure now, i dont want either of them. i just want to be alone, to get away from here, from Yixing and Kris. maybe i should go back home, it would better this way "Luhan we need to talk" Yixing opens the door, i forgot he had the key for the room. i sit on the bed, surprisingly i was going to listen to him "lets go on a trip, okay lets forget this place for alittle while"
 
"no, Yixing" i stand up but he stops me
 
"i make you a deal, if we go and you still feel the same way, you can leave"
 
"you are serious?" Yixing nods, i stretch my hand and he does the same.
 
we shake hands making the deal.
 
 
 
"are you going to tell me where we going?" we enter the airport, it was the afternoon on the same day. Baekhyun is good at what he does, since he got the tickets for the mysterious place we are going right on time "check our flight is number 6121" i look at the bulletin board, and i see it. we are going to my hometown. i look at Yixing shock
 
"i want to meet your parents" he smiles, like he used to "but..i-" "the reason why Kyungsoo and Jongin havent gone to the underworld is cause i talked to them, i  told them, that i still love you. and i ask for their help, you have really good friends Luhan" i smile because i know, even more now "Kyungsoo gave me the number, and i called her"
 
"shes waiting for you, Luhan"
 
"okay" i nod shyly
 
"oh before i forget, you might need this" Yixing takes a necklace i havent seen in awhile. the necklace i sold "Jongin told me, so i went and got it for you"
 
Yixing helps me put it in, and it feels like i never really took it off.
 
 
 
we arrive, home. Yixing grabs the suit case and i walk towards the front door. but i cant seem to move even more, what if my parents dont like the way i look now? alot happened to me, and i know i changed. what if my parents dont even recognize me? "come they are waiting" Yixing pushes me with his shoulder, as his hands are busy with the suit case.
 
i see someone by the window, and the wrinkles in her face break my heart. i wasnt there for her, to see her get old. to help her, to be there for their bithdays. im a bad person "is that you Luhan?" my mom opens the door, as she yells "yeah mom, is me" she runs to me and hugs me to tight, like how she used to when i would come from school.
 
"oh my Luhan, you are all grown up" she touches my face, my hair and my shoulders "my boy" she kisses my head, and hugs me again. i would give everything so i could have this forever "oh and you are?" she looks at Yixing "oh im Yixing, the person who called" my mom chuckles "of course, darling!" my mom yells for my dad. my dad comes and i could see the years in his face
 
"Luhan!" my dad hugs me, and i chuckle "oh and you are?" "his Yixing, darling" my mom whispers in my dads ear "oh yes" my dad takes one of the suit case from Yixing and shakes his hand "we didnt know you were coming, but dont worry we would find a room for you"
 
Yixing chucles as he puts his arm around me
 
"dont worry, Luhan and i would be sharing a room"
 
i try so hard not to blush at Yixing blunt words, even my parents are surprise...
 
this is going to be along trip.