Heartattack

Heartbreaker

 

"i cant believe you"
 
"what?"
 
"you told my parents that we always share a room together"
 
"well is true, we do"
 
i take my pillow from my head, and i throw it to Yixing "whats that for?" Yixing gives me back the pillow, with alittle of an attitude "for telling my parents" Yixing sighs "fine, whatever" he gets close to me, like if i could cover him from a strong wind "what are you doing?" "what? i cant do this?" i shake my head "just go to sleep tomorrow we have to make breakfast tomorrow"
 
"fine" Yixing turns around to look at the wall, giving me the view of his back. i whisper a small goodnight, before i turn around and face my side of the wall. i feel Yixing moving, getting close to me. i was about to turn around, to tell him to not to get to close, but he leads over to me and gives me a peck on my cheek, and a small "goodnight"
 
he moves again to go back to his first spot, and i just stay there covering my smile. maybe it wouldnt be a bad trip.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yixing, wake up"
 
"no" he grabs my pillow and puts it on his face, i opened the window so the bright sun can enter the room
 
"Yixing, we have to make breakfast"
 
"Luhan, i dont even know how to cook leave me alone" i pull on the covers, and he fights back "Yixing!" "leave me alone Luhan" Yixing says, still covering his face "if you help me we can make your favorite breakfast" Yixing doesnt move, so i guess it didnt work. i sigh and i head to the door "waffles with strawberries slides?" i hear Yixing say "sure"
 
Yixing throws everything to the floor as he gets up 
 
"lets go, im hungry"
 
 
 
"so where are the waffles? in the freezer?" Yixing goes to the refrigerator "there not there, i always make my waffles from Scratch" Yixing makes his face of this-annoying "okay we need flour" i look around the cabinets, i grab the necessary flour and a large bowl "okay next we need an egg" i look for the other things too, like baking powder, salt, sugar, milk and cooking oil.
 
"okay, everything is in the bowl so lets start" Yixing wasnt paying attention to me, but i try to ignore him. as long as he doesnt leave, everything is okay. i start to use the beater to mix everything "can i taste it?" i stop mixing "you want to taste it? is gonna taste weird" "is okay" i nod, Yixing puts his finger inside the mixer and instead of tasting it
 
he rubs it on my cheek "aww you look cute, let me take a picture" Yixing continues to laugh as he takes his cell phone out "smile!" but i didnt want to smile "wait Yixing you have something in your hair" Yixing puts the cell phone down, i grab the bowl and dump it all on him "whos laughing now?" the mix just drips dirtying him, and i couldnt stop laughing.
 
"you think this is funny?" i nod, as i continue to laugh. i see him grabing more flour, i raise my hands to protect myself but it doesnt stop Yixing. he throws me some flour, some land it on my clothes but it could have been worst "all this is war" i grab eggs and i throw them to him, he continues to throw me flour. and laughter runs around the room.
 
coloring the grey marks, that belong to me. we run around the kitchen and the colors follow us, we didnt see the mess, the only thing we could see is us. our laughter, the memory that we are making on this moment. we are seen each other, and maybe Yixing can see the love that i still have. for him.
 
"Luhan!" my mom yells, Yixing and i stop throwing food "i--i--" im trying to come up with a good excuse but i didnt have one "what happen here?" my dad comes, looking at the mess "we can clean it" my mom takes a long breath "Yixing, Luhan go clean yourself up we gonna go out for breakfast" i nod, and i just run upstairs Yixing follows me; before my mom would start throwing things at us.
 
we enter the room, and we begin to laugh quietly "wow" Yixing goes to his suitcase to take new clothes. i go to the mirror and i every piece of skin was cover in flour and egg, Yixing was the same "well at least she didnt make us clean it" Yixing chuckles "yeah" i grab new clothes too "well you can take a shower here, i be taking it on my parents restroom"
 
Yixing nods, and i was waiting for him to ask me 'you want to take a shower together' like he always does. but he doesnt. he was ready to leave the room, and the words were not going to come out, he wants to be in my good side so much, that he doesnt want to say those kind of words. not wanting to get me bad, but i do want to hear those words.
 
so i open my mouth, not believe what came out of my mouth "you want to shower together?" Yixing stops doing what he was doing, and he looks at me his expression was priceless, so thats how i look everytime he asks me. i giggle and i leave the room.
 
 
 
 
"that was some good breakfast" my dad says as we get out of the restaurant, and everyone agrees "well i have to go to work" "but mom, i thought we were gonna spend time together, all of us" "i know honey, but the hospital needs me" i look at my dad "im gonna play golf with my friends, you guys are welcome to come" golf "why dont you guys go to the movies?" "......i guess"
 
my mom smiles to me, and even when she was getting older her smile was still as i remember "if you guys dont find anything to do, you can come to the hospital i bet they would love for you guys to help out" Yixing and me nod. my parents get inside the car and drive away "well the movie theater is not that far from here" Yixing nods "how about we race?"
 
"thats not fair Luhan, you know where the movie theater is"
 
"the movie theater is straight ahead, you would see it when we get closer"
 
Yixing smiles "fine"
 
"1"
 
"2"
 
and as Yixing waits for three, i run. i hear Yixing say something like 'you are cheater Luhan' but i dont stop running. the wind hitting my face as i try to win this race, feels nice. i look back to see how far Yixing is but i see him looking at the school i used to attend. i walk towards him, and even when i was there he continues to look at the school "what?"
 
"this is the school you used to come to, right?" i nod "what? your school is bigger?" i chuckle, but Yixing shakes his head "is just..you know things about me, and i dont know things about you. and you were here most of the time..." "and you want to know something about me? fine come" i grab Yixing sleeve "what are you doing Luhan?"
 
"is okay, theres no students at this time and the teachers know me" we enter the school, and nothing has change. but Yixing didnt know about that "oh look come" i run to the soccer field "this is were i wasted most of my time" "in a field?" i chuckle "is not just a field for me, this is like paradise" i imagine the soccer ball in my feet, my friends trying to stop me. 
 
my other friends cheering for me to make a goal, this is was the best part of school "they used to called me Maradona" "whos Maradona?" my heart breaks "you dont know Diego Maradona?" Yixing shakes his head "his one of the greatest players in the world" Yixing scoffs "im serious" "your telling me that they called you that, because you were as good as him?"
 
I nod, with pride but Yixing only laughs "come show me the rest of the school" but his laughter was not making fun of me, but enjoying my story "oh come" Yixing and me run on the halls "this is was my science class" the room was empty but Yixing still like seen it "come lets go to my math class" we run to the second floor, and the only sound there was, was the sound of our shoes.
 
"here"
 
"where did you used to seat?"
 
"mmm...let me show you" i grab the door knob and for my luck, it was open "oh come" we enter the classroom, and the smell was still the same. which means it was still the same teacher "this was my sit" it was the second roll, seventh sit "it was the perfect spot, i could still learn and talked to my friends" "how good were you?"
 
"mmm..good" we both chuckle "come lets go to my reading class" i grab Yixing sleeve again, and the third time feels better "this is my class" this time the classroom was not open so we couldnt go in "i used to sit by the wall, so i could lead in and sleep" Yixing hits me in the head in a cute way "how did you passed the class?"
 
"luck?" i run, because it was a lie, well kinda. half of it was me, the other half was cheating? "wait for me" we run to the first floor heading to the gym "here" i stop and Yixing does the same "i never came here" "why?" i shrug "who wants to come to a smelly gym?" Yixing nods as he laughs "your right, show me were you used eat" "well, like i said most of time i was in the soccer field. so my mom was always mad"
 
"thank you"
 
"eh? why?"
 
"for showing me a piece of you"
 
the mood change to romantic without me noticing, it feels good but i didnt want it. right now "come lets go see a movie" Yixing nods, he was feeling it too, maybe he was expecting me to kiss him or at least hug him. and i swear i was gonna do that.
 
 
 
 
 
because i was showing the school to Yixing, we miss all the good movies. we didnt want to go home so we are now watching a foreigner movie. i didnt understand at all, but the popcorn was good and the storyline wasnt bad. the girl was trying to find her parents after some people had kidnapped her, until she meets this beautiful boy, so now she doesnt know whether to home or stay with him.
 
"i think they are talking thailandese" i say as i continue to watch the movie, but Yixing didnt answer me "Yixing?" i glance at him and he was asleep, i sigh i was about to wake him up, but his face. his face was so beautiful. the light from the screen shine of Yixing's skin. he was leading his head back, making his lips grow.
 
i start to get close to them, thinking i could stop any minute. but as i continue to get closer i know it was not possible, so i kiss him. and the familiar taste came back, everything came back. the sweet sensation, is now on my lips until i see Yixing waking up.
 
he doesnt push me away, he doesnt kisses me back. we just stay like this
 
i just stay kissing him.