Somewhere only we know

Heartbreaker

 

"what happen Luhan?" Jongin gives me some space, to take a breath. to answer his question "how can i be in love with someone, who gets pay to make you believe in love?" Jongin moves my hair away from my eyes "oh Luhan" he hugs me, like a big brother. even when im older than him. he always acted that way. he never had a brother, so i pretend to be his.
 
"you have to move on, maybe if you stop seen him. it would get you better"
 
"i..i cant" words that hurt me, thoughts that make me want to die. stop seen him? no. never. i prefer to cry more "then what are you going to do?" i clean my tears, and the first thought that came to me, was to go to the underworld "i have to go and find him" i stand up and i leave the restaurant, and i can hear Jongin voice in the background.
 
i run down the little stairs that the restaurant has, outside. and the boy that was behind Jongdae was waiting for me "you are Luhan right?" he smiles, but i didnt like it "yes" he nods, i guess proud of himself that he didnt do a mistake "Jongdae told me, to tell you, you are not allow to go inside the underworld" he walks away, and goes inside a black car.
 
leaving me dumbfounded, im not allow to see Yixing anymore? this sounds something Sehun would do. his trying to keep me away, this is a warning "Luhan, we are not done talking" Jongin stands next to me "im sorry Jongin, but i have to go" i run, and i run fast. they going to think im the biggest fool, for wanting to die. but what do they know about love?
 
 
 
"Tao, open the door!" i knock on the crystal glass, i see Tao making a sign for me to leave. but i keep knocking harder "Tao! im not leaving!" he opens the door, but he doesnt let me in "Luhan, you are not allow to come in" "i just need to talk to Yixing, please" he sighs, making me believe he was going to let me in. but he doesnt.
 
i look at him, and he looks at me. i know his trying to protect me. but he has to realize that i dont need a super hero "go home Luhan, and forget this place" Sehun pushes Tao aside, and pushes me away from the door "do you want to die?" "wheres Yixing?" Sehun stands a side from the door, so three man can come out.
 
they were going to beat me up. one of the man strench, the other too begin to crack their fingers and neck. and i thought i havent seen anything more evil than Sehun's smile. one of the man grab me from my clothes, and throw me across the room. I scrape my knee, and my chest wasnt so good "wait..wait" Tao speaks, his trying to save my life.
 
"Luhan, is not going to come back here. so lets just go, come Sehun Yixing is waiting for you" i try to stand up, and thats when the necklace my mother gave me when i left home, falls from under my shirt "fine, lets go" i hear steps coming towards me, and i thought it was Tao but it was one of the man. he steps on my head, crushing in to the concrete "dont come back" 
 
but i was already planning on coming back.
 
 
 
 
"Luhan, Luhan" i push Tao, but he continues to grab me "Luhan!" "im sorry Tao" "for what?" i punch him on the face, making my hand tremble. there wasnt alot of people on the nightclub. it was pass five pm, no one comes at this time. i walk around, i have to do this fast before they notice im here. i see Yixing reading the newspaper. 
 
i get close to him "i heard you werent allow to come back" without a reason i begin to cry, i throw the money to the table. it was alittle over hundred dollars. it broke my heart that i had to sell the necklace my mother gave me. it was the only thing i had of her, but Yixing had to realize that this feeling was stronger, than i thought.
 
yes, im idiot "make me believe you love me" i dont stop crying, just like alittle kid. and is okay, he can be the mature one. the responsible one, and i can be the kid. he puts the newspaper down, and stands infront of me. he begins to clean my tears with the sleeves of his suit. the soft fabric from the suit makes it feel nice on my skin.
 
"dont cry" new tears in my eyes, and he smiles. showing his front teeth, i blink and he smiles. he puts his hands around my cheeks, and slowly he comes close to me. my heart nervously beats faster, and i wonder if his heart is the same. he comes close to me, and our lips touch. it soft, his lips. he leaves his lips to rest on mine, and slowly he pulls away.
 
"Luhan, come to my office" 
 
"Jongd..." Jongdae raises his hand, not wanting to hear Yixing's excuses or his words "follow me" Jongdae begins to walk and when i was about to take my first step, Sehun appears. he didnt say anything to me, or made a face that i should be scared of. he lets me follow Jongdae, and i think i prefer Sehun right now. rather than Jondae.
 
 
 
 
"the way i see it, you have two options" Jongdae sits down in his big desk, as usual the boy continues to be behind him. im sitting down in the only chair there is. i suspect Jongdae doesnt let many people in "you go, and you never ever come back"
 
"or?"
 
"you buy Yixing"
 
"buy...? i thought Sehun already own him?"
 
"yes, he does. Baekhyun how much did Sehun payed?" Baekhyun finds the page in his book, making Jongdae impatient "he payed, one million dollars" i almost choke on my saliva "one..million dollars?" Jongdae nods "and if you want Yixing, you have to pay more than what Sehun did" i still couldnt speak right, shock from what Sehun had to pay.
 
"you want me to pay two million dollars?"
 
"only if you want Yixing"
 
"im a student, i dont have money. i can barely pay for my apartment"
 
"well then dont ever come back" Jongdae stands up, and i do the same. i was ready to beg, but Yixing opens the door "Jongdae wait! i would take Luhan out, he would listen to me" i begin to shake my head, i still have to beg "come" he grabs my wrist, i try to pull away but he was stronger. he takes me out of the office. but two of the man from before follows us.
 
"can you run fast?" Yixing whispers
 
"what?"
 
"get ready to run"
 
Tao opens the doors, and i know this is where Yixing doesnt follow me. he looks at me, still holding my wrist. he takes a long breath, lets go of me and pushes the two guys away "run!" Tao didnt do anything to stop me or Yixing. i run, and Yixing was following me "this way, this way" he grabs my wrist, we run like the little kids that we are.
 
afraid to look behind us, we continue to look straight ahead. we see a bus, we run alittle more and we go inside. i see two sits in the back, Yixing finally lets go of me and we take our seats. we catch our breath, i look next to me. i look at Yixing, not believing where we are, what he did "now where are we going?" "just wait"
 
i didnt ask more questions believing in him. i rest my head on his shoulder, and without a worry i close my eyes. taking the sweet smell that belongs to Yixing, memorising it. trying to make it familiar to me. try to make it mine.
 
 
 
 
"Luhan wake up" i open my eyes slowly, i was sitting next to the window so my view right now was the country side. Yixing stands up "this is our stop" i stand up, and we get out of the bus. Yixing takes his jacket off, and for the first time, he was free "the house should be around here" he looks around the neighborhood, and i just follow.
 
we continue to walk, seen how nice the houses look. something i didnt expect coming Yixing, knowing people pay him. and im pretty sure they dont pay him this much, to own a house like this "here it is" he runs to the gates, he tries to open them but it was lock. he sees that he had to put a code "how did i forget" he laughs.
 
he puts the numbers and the gates open "Yixing..." he looks at me, knowing why i was calling him "dont worry, this is my house" he takes a step but i stop him again "what if your mom gets mad or something?" he chuckles "the house is alone, no one lives here" he enters and i just stay there, nervous. going on dates with Yixing is different, from being alone in a house with him.
 
"Luhan! are you coming?"