When I Saw You Again...

And The Manly Girl Falls In Love

Annyeonghaseyo, yeoreobun!

It seems that there were those of you who were heartbroken over JongHye couple. Guess what? After this, I will be making a story for all the other CN Blue guys and give them the chance to be the lead in one of my stories. The next story?

Secret~~~

Just read through the end and you'll know who will star in the next story first. Will it be Min Hyuk? Jong Hyun? Or Jung Shin?

 

~~~~

Shin Hye was left at home, cooking dinner. This day will be the day that Yong Hwa will be coming home. Jung Shin and Jong Hyun were at the airport, fetching him. She paced as she waited for the soup to simmer. How will Yong Hwa look like? Will he still be handsome? Will he still sport his long hair? Will he...

Will she confront him?

****

Meanwhile, Jong Hyun was driving Jung Shin's car that the latter had bought from his salary as a model. Of course, he was still a model. It was just a sideline. Yong Hwa was sitted beside Jung Shin, who was super excited at all the mangas that his hyung brought home from Vienna. Yong Hwa was not showing it, but he was nervous. He knew he had hurt Shin Hye big time, but could she forgive him? How could he face her again?

"Hyung! Hyung!" Jung Shin piped up, jolting the hyung. "I swear, I can already show off these latest Naruto manga to the other teachers!"

"Jung Shin-ah, you can read mangas online," Jong Hyun said. "So there's no need to be cocky about it. Arasseo?"

"But having a tangible manga is different from an online one!" Jung Shin said. "And I tell you, Hyung, this is the latest."

Yong Hwa did not listen as the other two bickered over the Naruto manga. He did not even care if Jung Shin was aware of Lupin III's presence or not.

****

When the three of them arrived, Shin Hye was already standing by the doorstep, waiting. When she saw Yong Hwa, she blushed, for Yong Hwa already sported a short do. Years were added to his face due to stress, but he was still so handsome. Shin Hye walked to him, but stopped in front of him.

"Now, Hyung should do what he must, no need for me," Jung Shin smirked to himself.

But Shin Hye punched Yong Hwa hard, much to the horror of the three guys.

"Sweetheart!" Jong Hyun gaped, forgetting he should let go of that pet phrase.

"Jagiya! Neo!" Jung Shin hissed at her as he helped Yong Hwa to his feet.

Yong Hwa did not protest. After all, he deserved it. But he could not help falling for the girl who boxed him, for the girl had long hair and was wearing a tube dress. He expected a hard and crispy slap but was given a hard punch instead. And as he looked at Shin Hye, there were tears falling from her eyes.

"Hyung... You know I love you so much... that it seemed I was the one courting you instead of you doing it to me... I acted the man that I was... and because you broke my heart, you deserve revenge from a man like me..." Shin Hye said to him.

Yong Hwa struggled as Jung Shin helped him, and when he was good enough to stand, he went to her and hugged her oh so tight. And Shin Hye felt him sniffling.

"Mianhada... mianhada... I should have taken care of your heart... I should have not left you. If I had broken up, I should have offered a good explanation, and you deserve it..." Yong Hwa said.

Jung Shin pulled Jong Hyun so they could raid the kitchen and eat all of the food first. And the other two were left at the doorpost.

"Saranghae..." Yong Hwa confessed.

He pulled Shin Hye so he could see her reaction, and she was crying... but with a smile.

"Jinjja?" she asked. "Because for all these time... I still love you, Hyung..."

Yong Hwa could no longer fight his desire, so he pulled her closer for a much awaited kiss. And Shin Hye gave her all the kisses that she had stored only for him.

After the kiss, Yong Hwa held her hand, and popped the inevitable question.

"Do you want to be my yeojachingu?"

Shin Hye blushed, finally hearing it from him again.

"Ne! Ne!" she gushed as she hugged him again.

****

It was Jung Shin who broke the bad news.

"Mwo? Min Hyuk-ah..." Yong Hwa started.

"Ne, Hyung... Min Hyukkie came here two nights ago, crying... and..." Jung Shin said before looking at Shin Hye.

"Hyung... he and I were..."

"Dating?" Yong Hwa finished for her.

"Ne..."

"What can I do?" Yong Hwa said. "Both of you were single at that time so..."

Jong Hyun did not share that he kept Shin Hye safe for the night, the night when he and Yong had their video call.

"And where is Hyukkie now?"

"He stays in his parents' house, of course... all alone," Jung Shin said in pity.

Yong held Shin Hye's hand, and he remarked that he and Shin Hye should break it to Min Hyuk in person. The Lee brothers looked at each other before nodding in unison.

****

Min Hyuk was tending his parents' garden because the couple were in America. Just then, a black car (Jung Shin's car) rolled at the curb outside the gate. Min Hyuk stood up to check, only to find Yong Hwa and Shin Hye getting off the car.

"Annyeonghaseyo... Hyung?" Hyukkie greeted.

When he looked at Shin Hye, he looked at her with guilt, but Shin Hye looked at him sadly. Heavy as it sounds, Hyukkie tended the two properly as guests.

****

Hyukkie started.

"Mianhada, Shin Hye-ya..."

Shin Hye shook her head and smiled.

"I was just... shocked at what you did, Hyukkie... Mianhae..."

In front of Yong Hwa, the two patched up, but Min Hyuk had to let go. And after the closure, Yong Hwa and Hyukkie began talking of days gone by and patching up their friendship once again. Suddenly, Yong Hwa noticed Min Hyuk smiling secretly.

"What's with the smile, Hyukkie?" the cold prince who had thawed asked.

"Ah... eopseo..." Hyukkie lied.

Just then, the doorbell rang, and when Min Hyuk checked the door, he saw that Uee was outside the gate. So he get out of the door to open the gate. And finally, he brought Uee inside to meet his friends.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Yu Jin-imnida," Uee greeted them as she introduced herself.

The lovers introduced themselves too. But Shin Hye noticed that Hyukkie suddenly got over her because of... Uee. And she could see that Hyukkie was attentive to serve his guest.

"By the way, Min Hyuk-ssi and I will be practicing for my concert this Saturday," Uee revealed.

"Concert????" the two echoed.

And Min Hyuk smiled demurely.

"Ne. He will be accompanying me in one of my numbers," Uee said before giving out tickets. "I presume Hyukkie also had other friends, ne?"

"Ne... the Lee brothers," Shin Hye said.

And Uee handed out the tickets to Yong Hwa to distribute to the other two. Surely, fashionable Otaku could sit still for a concert, and Judo Master himself would not get bored when a friend is performing onstage.

"Can I bring my eonni too?"

Uee smiled and handed out five more tickets. She also reminded them that she will be performing along with Park Go Eun.

"Wow... I wish I can see Park Bom too!" Yong Hwa said. "I met 2NE1 in Vienna last month!"

Uee only smiled at them, then at Hyukkie. And Hyukkie smiled his cute eye smile at her, returning to being the nice guy that he used to be.

****

The time of the concert arrived. Min Young was fuming as she held Jung Shin's hand. She could not accept that her ex-muse would be married to her younger brother.

"Relax, Noona, you will soon be family," Jung Shin drawled in that suave way of his.

"Aish, shirheo!" she exclaimed.

Jae Beom and Yoon Ji arrived next to them, and the ex-muse gave a smile at her boss, who only continued to fume. Next came Jong Hyun alone, without a date.

"Where's Shin Hye and Hyung?" Jung Shin asked.

"Molla!" Jong Hyun shrugged. "I just came here straight from school because a teacher was paying her debt to me."

"Oooh! Oooh!" Jung Shin mused gayly. "Lookie! Lookie!"

And in came Yong Hwa and Shin Hye, holding hands and looking dandy.

"Gaja?" Yong Hwa told them.

"Are we all here?" Shin Hye asked.

"Hyukkie and his girlfriend already went backstage," Min Young said in a bad mood.

"Noona, Uee-san is not yet Hyukkie's yeoja, you see?" Jung Shin explained.

And so, they all went to their seats according to the numbers placed in the tickets.

****

Park Go Eun and Uee had a cello duet on stage. Most of their songs were classic, from Mozart to Bach... name all the musical geniuses. They also played Scott Joplin's "The Entertainer." But of course, contemporary songs could not be far behind. Some of the songs that they played included "Never Had A Dream" by S Club 7, as well as "I Love You" by FunFactory.

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye were holding hands the entire time of the concert, and Shin Hye felt blushing when her hands were pressed tightly by her lover. Of course, the song was one of the songs that they used to sing when they were having a guitar jamming session in Yong Hwa's room. 

Up next, Uee and Min Hyuk had a cello-and-flute duet on stage, and it was so good to listen because contemporary music can sound classical, after all. The first song that they played was "Fixing A Broken Heart" by Indecent Obsession, and Shin Hye thought that the song fitted Min Hyuk perfectly. Of course, in his heartache, it was Uee who suddenly came to his life to fix his broken heart.

And for the last song, the duo played "Runaway" by The Corrs. Shin Hye blushed again, and Yong Hwa felt stiff. When the second part after the chorus came up, they knew what the lyrics were about... because they had done it already.

"Shall we do it again?" Yong Hwa whispered to her.

Shin Hye looked at him, her cheeks heating up. Of course, she was sure Yong Hwa wanted to do it again with her, especially that she was no longer a tomboy. But she could wait.

"Ne?"

Yong Hwa finally gave her a wide smile, a smile her rarely gave out before kissing her on the forehead.

****

Jung Shin, Min Young, Uee, Min Hyuk, Jae Beom, and Yoon Ji all went to a dinner date together. Jong Hyun went alone on his feral ways to go beat up some gangs or go to his colleagues' houses to gather their debts.

Our couple, meanwhile, went to the park to look at the cherry blossoms. It was night, but there were lots of people, especially lovers, walking under the trees.

"It feels so good to be with you," Shin Hye said.

Yong Hwa smiled at her as he combed her hair with his fingers.

"Can I sing a song for my princess as we walk?" he asked her.

"Why not? I miss your voice..." she said.

"You may want to sing along," he told her.

"Ani... please sing for me... like a serenade," she told him.

And as they walked, Yong Hwa's husky and tender voice began to float, singing to Leigh Nash's "Need To Be Next To You."

 

Been running from these feelings for so long
telling my heart I didn't mean it
pretending I was better off alone
but I know that it's just a lie
so afraid to take a chance again
so afraid of what I'd feel inside
 
but I need to be next to you (need to be next to you)
oh I, oh I
I need to share every breath with you (share every breath with you)
oh I, oh I
I need to know I can see your smile each morning
look into your eyes each night
for the rest of my life
here with you, near with you
oh I
I need to be next to you
need to be next to you
 
 
 

 

He sang as they continued to walk and hold hands, and Shin Hye could not help but admire him. After he sang, she grabbed him by the collar and shock him with a sweet kiss...

On his lips.

Yong Hwa was shocked, but he pulled her closer as he returned her kisses with tender ones of his own.

 

~~~~END!!!!~~~~

Thank you to elyrics for the lyrics of "Need To Be Next To You." And to YouTube for the Heartstrings version of "Need To Be Next To You." ^_^

 

And there ends my YongShin fic!

As I promised, in the next fic, the other CN Blue guys will be in the lead. And who do I choose?

It's no other than my Vampire Boy, Burning Eyed, Lee Jong Hyun!

I know this current fic is a YongShin fic, but the next fic I will be writing will be in response to other Dooliers who felt sad for Jong Hyun here in this fic. So, I hope that you'll continue to support my fic even if Jong Hyun will be paired up with Shin Hye.

Up next, "Cinderella's Revenge."

 

~~~~