Someone Made Yong Hwa Jealous

And The Manly Girl Falls In Love

Shin Hye and Jong Hyun refreshed themselves after their fight so they will not feel all sticky and wet when they get to bed. Jong Hyun did not bother her anymore because she was spent the whole weekend.

****

The next morning, Jong Hyun and Jung Shin made breakfast together, silently. All the other housemates entered the kitchen in a bad mood. It was Yong Hwa who pointed it out to them.

"Ya, are you still not going to talk to me?" he asked Shin Hye and Jung Shin.

Jung Shin gave him the cold shoulder, and so did Shin Hye. It was Min Hyuk, the brokenhearted, who tamed him down.

"Hyung, let's not ask them, huh? They have personal problems and, maybe they don't want to share it," Hyukkie said.

Shin Hye looked at him, without a word. Yong Hwa rolled his eyeballs and ate his omurice silently.

****

In school, Jung Shin was not himself and was so serious when he passed by Kahi's table. The cold female teacher began to notice it, but did not mind. After all, she never noticed him at all. After getting his books, he went to his class and acted like nothing happened. His students still feared him because he was a nerve-wrecker.

**** 

Shin Hye passed by Yong Hwa's classroom and listened as he played some classical European songs on his guitar. Her heart ached, but she was not willing to fall for him again.

"He broke my heart," she thought bitterly.

As she tried to walk away, Min Hyuk passed by. And in an awkward situation, she just bowed at him and walked away. All the students and Yong Hwa saw what happened, and Yong Hwa began to think that something must have happened during the weekend.

****

Much as Yong Hwa wanted to talk to Shin Hye and Min Hyuk, it was Jung Shin who talked to him first. Yong Hwa was relieved that the otaku finally opened up to him, but something was really wrong. Jung Shin met him in a coffee shop, where he ordered Americano for his hyung.

"Well, what a surprise," Yong Hwa said. "Thanks for the treat."

"That's not the point, Hyung," Jung Shin said coldly.

Yong Hwa was surprised at the otaku's coldness, so he let out an amused laughter.

"Mwoya? It's so unlike you to be angry like this," he said to Jung Shin.

"Yeah, like who will act nice around a love rival?" Jung Shin said to him.

Yong Hwa's smile left his face.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act dumb, Hyung," Jung Shin hissed, acting like the way Jong Hyun used to do when angry. "I saw you and Kahi-noona kissing last Saturday night."

Yong Hwa laughed and his lips.

"Geurae? So that's why you don't talk to me? Coz I'm love rival?"

Jung Shin shut up. He did not want to also tell his hyung that he was pulling the strings for Shin Hye to get close to Yong Hwa.

"So shallow of you, Jung Shin," Yong Hwa said as he flipped his side fringe. "You have no reason to be jealous of me because Noona never loved me."

Jung Shin eyed him suspiciously.

"Geurae? And what makes you think I will believe you?"

"Ya, I had not been acting in cloud nine the whole weekend," Yong Hwa said.

"That's good then," Jung Shin said.

"What do you mean?" Yong Hwa asked.

"Because we are even," Jung Shin told him. "No matter what I did, Kahi-noona never looked at me. Now that she dumped you, I guess we can call it quits."

"Andwae. I will pursue her."

"And so will I," Jung Shin told him.

"And may the best man win," Yong Hwa said.

Jung Shin puffed.

"Ya, can you not accept defeat? She already spoke it to your face! I have yet to hear it from her," Jung Shin pointed out. "Why can't you just love the girl who loves you?"

"The girl... who loves me?" Yong Hwa asked in confusion.

"Are you dense?" Jung Shin asked, this time pulling the strings like he originally planned. "Shin Hye likes you."

It finally made sense to Yong Hwa why Shin Hye acted the way she did in front of him. Why she acted all clumsy though tomboy that she was.

"She likes you a lot, Hyung," Jung Shin said. "And don't fool me into thinking that you have nothing for her."

It hit Yong Hwa. Now, he had the answer as to why Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk did not seem likeable to him when both guys were near Shin Hye.

"Geuraeseo?" Jung Shin asked him.

"I... Did I just feel jealousy when Shin Hye gets closer with the other guys?" he mumbled.

"Go! Chase her!" Jung Shin prodded. "Go waste your life on someone who will reciprocate your feelings."

Yong Hwa did not touch his Americano. Instead, he stood up and ran off.

"Tsk tsk, too rude of Hyung to not touch the coffee," Jung Shin thought solemnly. "Now that he knew, I can make my move on Kahi-noona. And now that the two will figure out their feelings, I will take a backseat."

****

Yong Hwa tried to look for Shin Hye for the rest of the day, but Shin Hye and Jong Hyun ate dinner outside. He did not even ask Min Hyuk because Min Hyuk evaded the subject.

****

That night, as Yong Hwa was busy writing for his class the next day, the thought of Jong Hyun and Shin Hye together in the next room made him extremely jealous. Sure, Jong Hyun looked at Shin Hye as a fighting buddy, but what if Jong Hyun had made a move and took away Shin Hye's innocence? Knowing Jong Hyun, it was possible.

And what if, Shin Hye finally realized that it was Jong Hyun that she loved?

"Andwae... maldo andwae..." he growled.

In his anger, he did not realize that he broke his pencil. He suddenly heard the snap and looked at the broken pencil in his hand. 

"Andwae..." he fumed.

He rushed out the door and went to linger in front of Shin Hye's door. He leaned forward to listen, but there was no movement. He thought, maybe the two were in the other room. As he got to the other room, to Jong Hyun's room, he heard Shin Hye complain, as if like a girl.

"Aya.. that hurts!" he heard Shin Hye.

"Sweetheart, mianhae..." came Jong Hyun's tender voice. "I'll be more careful."

"Ayahhh~~~"

Yong Hwa fisted hard. He could not accept it. The tomboy, that Shin Hye, gave up her innocence to her best friend/worst enemy. And Yong Hwa could not accept it.

"Andwae... andwae...!" he fumed.

He could not move. His jealousy was trapping him down. In his anger, he went back inside his room and fed his jealousy.

 

~~~~

So, what did Shin Hye and Jong Hyun do?

 

~~~~