First Kiss

And The Manly Girl Falls In Love

At the garden...

Jong Hyun was sitting on the bench and contemplating on what dessert he should buy for dinner when he realized he also needed to buy some glue for his shoes. When he turned around, he was startled and backed away when he saw Jung Shin sitting beside him, pouting his lips for a kiss.

"YA!" Jong Hyun screamed.

Jung Shin straightened his silly face and smiled.

"Hyung, can I not kiss you, even for a bit?" the sunny guy asked. "Even for a while, jebal?"

"Are you still not gonna admit that you are gay????" Jong Hyun hissed.

"Arasseo, I admit," Jung Shin said playfully. "I am gay, and I like Hyung."

"YUCK!!!!" Jong Hyun hissed as Jung Shin hugged him and tried to kiss his cheek.

"Hyung, why can't you let me kiss your soft and flawless cheek?"

"Clean your face real well to get soft and flawless cheeks," Jong Hyun retorted as he struggled from the hug. "And kiss your own cheeks!"

"How can I even kiss my own cheeks?" Jung Shin asked.

But unfortunately for Jong Hyun, Jung Shin was finally able to kiss his hyung's cheek. Jong Hyun angrily wiped the saliva off his cheeks when he saw Min Hyuk going out from the front door.

"What are the two of you doing?" was the princely guy's shocked question.

The two sat, dumbfounded.

"Neo...the two of you," Min Hyuk started as he pointed a finger at them.

"I AM NOT GAY!" Jong Hyun scolded Min Hyuk. "And he is not my girlfriend!"

"Hyung!" Min Hyuk warned him, hushing him. "There are the neighbors, you know."

"Ara!" Jong Hyun hissed before looking at Jung Shin. "It's all his fault."

"Why would loving my hyung be a crime?" Jung Shin rationalized.

Jong Hyun stood up to get inside.

"Eodi ga, Hyung-jagiya?" Jung Shin crooned.

Min Hyuk's ears and Jong Hyun's ears burst like Team Rocket blasting off.

"Hyung-jagiya????" the two echoed.

Jung Shin smiled. He knew exactly what he was doing. And he did not want Jong Hyun to climb up the stairs because he knew Shin Hye was there.

"I'm going to get some money to buy ice cream for dessert," Jong Hyun fumed.

Jung Shin grabbed his wallet and threw it to his hyung, who caught the manly wallet. Jong Hyun could not believe that despite having a guy's wallet, Jung Shin had kissed him.

"Take my credit card and go," Jung Shin said. "Just pay me later. And Hyukkie, go with him."

"But I..." Hyukkie started to react.

"But you what?" Jung Shin asked. "You still have to cook dinner? Geokjeongma, let me do it."

Hyukkie wanted to protest because he knew Jung Shin was sometimes topsy-turvy in the kitchen, but the sunny guy told him to have faith. The hyung and the princely guy could not protest, so they walked away.

Jung Shin, meanwhile, went in the house and ascended the stairs to see what Shin Hye was up to. To his surprise and glee, she was outside Yong Hwa's room, sitting on her legs.

"Wake me up when September ends," Shin Hye sang.

"Ohhhh!" Jung Shin mused and grinned like the Cheshire cat. "So, the two are singing? Or is Shin Hye confessing?"

Later, he heard Yong Hwa's voice from inside the room. It was clear to him that the two were singing. Later, the door opened, and Yong Hwa spoke in such a way that Jung Shin could still hear.

"Why are we always singing like this?" Jung Shin heard Yong Hwa say. "Get inside."

Shin Hye struggled to her feet, but her feet had been sleeping. Tingling sensation she had felt, and she yelped in pain. The manga fanatic mused when he saw his hyung helping Shin Hye to her feet. It was evident to him that Shin Hye was out of her wits when it came to Yong Hwa. And he saw the two getting inside.

"Oooooh~~" Jung Shin mused. "Are they going to do something? And will Hyung finally.... OMO!"

Jung Shin slapped himself for his lewd thoughts. He knew Shin Hye will never disgrace herself like that, and neither will Yong disgrace a girl like that, no matter how tomboy the girl was. He shook his head in amusement and descended the stairs for the kitchen.

****

Shin Hye was jumping on Yong Hwa's bed as they delved into rock songs. Many songs came to mind as they sang a capella. Yong Hwa had the for Maroon 5, so they sang a lot of Maroon 5 songs. And Shin Hye liked Linkin Park a lot, and they sang a lot of Linkin Park too.

"Hey, are you familiar with Glay?" Shin Hye asked him about the Japanese rock group.

"Ne. Siam Shade too," Yong Hwa said.

The two began singing J-rock this time, and Shin Hye finished off with Kiyoharu's "Slow." While she was enjoying jumping on his bed, it suddenly dawned on Yong Hwa that the springs might give up, so he told her to come down. As Shin Hye was about to get down, she lost her footing. Yong Hwa shielded her and caught her, but the two of them fell on the floor...

And their lips touched for the first time.

The kiss lasted for some good fifteen seconds before the two of them realized what had happened. Shin Hye blushed and pulled herself up, looking away.

"Mianhae," she cringed.

Yong Hwa looked at her curiously, as she shielded her lips with her palm.

"That was my first kiss!" she thought in embarrassment.

"Oh, s***, there went my first kiss!" Yong Hwa thought in embarrassment as well.

Then, he also spoke.

"Mianhae..."  

"I...should have been more careful with your bed..." she whispered.

"Gwaenchanha?" he softly asked as he held her arm.

He forgot he was a tomboy. All he saw was a girly girl.

"Ne..." she replied.

But as she walked, she bumped into him and hit  his nose.

"AYA!!!!!" went Yong Hwa.

"Ah, Hyung! Mianhae!!!!" Shin Hye screamed as she tried to comfort him.

"Gwaenchanha..." he winced in pain. "Just...just help Min Hyuk cook dinner."

Without knowing that it was Jung Shin fixing a feast.

"N....ne...." went Shin Hye.

As Shin Hye exited the door, Yong Hwa cupped his hand to his mouth. Gosh, he had kissed Shin Hye. His first. His first should have been Kahi if Jung Shin had not emerged one Christmas night.

"Shin Hye... that tomboy... how come my first kiss is a tomboy?" he thought in discomfort. "Heol~~"

But he touched his lips again. Shin Hye was a certified tomboy, but she had very soft lips. 

****

Shin Hye was in a daze when she descended the stairs. She sat on the stairs and did not proceed to the kitchen to help out. All was still clear to her that Yong Hwa had her first kiss. And she felt her cheeks burning up.

"Andwae! Andwae!" she thought as she punched her cheeks.

"Oi, Jagiya," Jung Shin called up from the kitchen. As usual, he had a silly grin on his face. "Wae geurae?"

"Eobseo!" Shin Hye hissed back. "None of your business! And where is Hyukkie anyway?"

"He went out with Jong Hyun-hyung to buy ice cream for dessert."

As Shin Hye brooded over her predicament, Jung Shin lit up a smile as he enjoyed seeing her blush.

"You look like someone who just had her first kiss."

"MWO?????" she retorted angrily.

"Don't be angry, Jagiya," Jung Shin said as he came near her. "You definitely should loosen up."

Without warning, Jung Shin leaned forward and kissed Shin Hye on the cheek. It was the second time she had received one. Though it was just a peck, she did not like it.

And she shove him away. This time, she saw a sly smile on his face.

"Ahhhh... I had kissed Jong Hyun-hyung, and now, Shin Hye," he said dreamily. "Next, I will kiss Yong Hwa-hyung, then Min Young-noona...."

Shin Hye seethed in anger as the gay man went away happy with his laddle. 

"I will beat that otaku to death!" she thought in rage. She really hated Jung Shin playing mischief on her. Just when she was starting to like him for not having family members. "Grrrrr...."

She fumed.

"What's up with him kissing Jong Hyun?" she thought. "He really is gay!"

But Jung Shin could be a bi, or he could just be straight. Shin Hye did not know that Jung Shin simply kissed his hyung to divert his attention and go away without intefering with the plans. How manipulative can Jung Shin get?

As the anger died down, Shin Hye's thoughts went back to her first kiss. Yong Hwa's lips were so soft, and she could not get the thought off her head.

"My first kiss... is Yong Hwa..." she thought. "Yong Hwa in my head... Eotteohke????"

 

~~~~

Sorry for the very late update! I just had skipped from my own hectic schedule. So good to write again. I miss you all, nae chingu...

 

~~~~