Confused and Making the Right Decision

Jinki's New Girlfriend

(A/N: The layout is unedited but I'll fix it on my other computer, enjoy)

I woke up feeling exhausted because I couldn't sleep. Those words that Minho had said kept replaying in my head, "Whether he wants to hear it or not I'm telling him first thing tomorrow that's she's cheating on him." Was it really true? As much as I tried to ignore the comment, it kept me up all night thinking. I feel like they are right, when they tell me she's no good for me, but I couldn't allow them to tear us apart. We've been together for forever and I couldn't just up and leave her. But does she really love me or is she using me? How would I know what love is if I hadn't received it the proper way? Sometimes I see when she is being sinere and real but I guess I'll have to continue to seek for the love that she has inside of her. Or Maybe I'm a fool for her.
 
All the members woke up late that morning and were all at the table except for Jinki. They had been waiting for Key to be done cooking breakfast. They were all exhausted from their busy day yesterday and today was going to be the same. Today was their photo-shoot for their new album before the album gets released. All of them had a long day ahead of them and were going to be busy. Yesterday was a disaster and hopefully today would go smoothly.
 
"Where's hyung? I really want to talk to him about yesterday. It's really bothering me, like I was the one who had been cheated on." Minho had a sadness in his voice.
 
"Minho we'll have to let him figure that on his own. Even if we do tell him he'll be in denial. I know it hurts you to see hyung like that, it hurts all of us. But most of all it'll hurt him even more." Jonghyun told Minho making a good point.
 
"But hyung what will we do if he wanted us to tell him we saw that? His feelings would be hurt if we didn't help him." Taemin felt sympathy for his hyung.
 
"Taemin everything will be ok and he knew what he was getting himself into if he took her back twice. Our hyung is a strong leader and when finds out he'll know what to do." Jonghyun tried comforting Taemin.
 
"Well I hope he comes to his senses and finds out soon. I hate to see him go through this, it makes him miserable. And he hasn't been himself lately which makes us unhappy. I'd like to see him happy again like he was before he was with her." Key said feeling the same as Taemin and Minho.
 
 
I wonder what they're talking about. I'm the only one who's not up there with them. I need to get myself together so I can make it through this day. I can't show them how I really feel. I need to be a leader, but not all leaders know what to do in a situation like this. How can I do this? Maybe I don't want to do this anymore she's not the one for me. She makes my life a living hell as well as my dongsengs. None of us deserved any of this and I myself know I deserve someone better. It'll just take time for me to search for someone better. Jinki thought as he got up and walked out of his room into the kitchen
 
"Good Morning hyung!" All of his dongsengs greeted him as he came to the table.
 
"Good morning guys, how's everybody feeling?"
 
"We're fine how about you, you don't look well?" They all said quietly knowing they were really concerned for him.
 
"I'm doing fine guys, really. I want to apologize for yesterday about the scene my girlfriend caused. I know she was being disrespectful but I'm glad you guys kept cool, except Key. I know she was getting under your skin because she was getting under mine as well. I will no longer allow her to ruin our relationship and long, busy work days."
 
"Hyung it's fine, I just want the best for you and I couldn't tolerate her attitude towards you. You did nothing to deserve unloyalty, and unkindness. I hope you'll realize you're too good for her." Key was somewhat furious, but wanted to cheer his hyung up by letting him know its not his fault.
 
"Thanks Key, I'll take your words into consideration. I hope you all aren't upset at me."
 
"So does this mean you're breaking up with her?!" Taemin's face was bright.
 
"Not exactly but I'm contemplating. It's going to take a while to get rid of her." 
 
"Ohh really?! That'll be easy!! Ignore her phone calls, text messages, and every time she wants to meet up with you tell her you're busy." Key suggested.
 
"Haha is this really going to work?" Jinki was unsure since he'd never done this before.
 
"No, no, no that's not there's all to it Key. When she threatens to cheat on Jinki again, he should show that he doesn't have a care in a world about her and what she does. All females like her and want attention and when you stop giving it to them they'll realize you want nothing to do with them. Here's what you really should do when she texts you,
 

Example:

Girlfriend: Jinki if you ignore my phone calls I'm finished with you!

Jinki: That's fine you've already cheated on me twice. Don't you think I know about the third time you've done it?

Girlfriend: ugh who told you that?

Jinki: You just told me yourself! I'm done with you and moving on don't you ever text or call me again and if you think I care who you're with after me you're all wrong. I've been planning on leaving, and now is the time I decide to let you go I've found someone better. Good-bye!!

She'll just move on to one of those other guys she's been gold digging from." Jonghyun must have experienced this before if this was his plan.
 
"Haha you really think it's going to work?"
 
"Of course it will and I suggest you break up with her before she tries to break up with you. She'll be miserable if you did that, and wouldn't expect it so I'd leave her before she leaves you."
 
This is a lot for me right now. This is not my kind of thing breaking people's hearts but I had to consider that she has done me wrong and what goes around comes around. My dongsengs were right but I couldn't do this alone, and I was going to need there help. I needed to get rid of her as well as finding someone better. I felt like this was going to be a great plan, and hoped it would fall into place.
 
"Do you think you want to do this?" Minho asked staring at Jinki with enlarged eyes.
 
"Um yeah but I don't think it's going to be easy, but I know for sure it's the right thing for me by letting her go." Jinki wasn't really sure how to go about it.
 
"It's ok if you can't right now, I understand it'll take time to get over her." Jonghyun said.
 

~

After breakfast all the members made their way to the anonymous location where their photo-shoot was to taking place. There were numerous wardrobes on the racks for them to choose from. Before they were able to choose their wardrobe they had their hair and make-up done. Key had green hair with bizarre facial accesories, Jinki had a mushroom, Taemin had unusual long hair, and Minho and Jonghyun had normal hair and make up. Some of their wardrobe had allowed all of them to pose topless in at least 2 of their pictures.
 
"Wow hyung what's up with the hair?" Key was curious about why Jinki hair had been unusual and different.
 
"I wanted to try something new for the first time. You don't like it?" 
 
"It's not my style but it looks good on you."
 
"Haha whatever!" Jinki shoved Key then walked off before Key as they were about to begin taking photos.
 
All the members had taken individual pictures as well as group pictures. Their appearance was appealing to the photographer as he snapped several different shots of them from different views. As a groups picture they were all dressed in unique colorful clothing
As an individual Minho had posed topless showing off his torso and drinking out of a glass bottle.
Taemin was topless as well, showing his entire body, which was laid out in a chair while eating grapes.
Key was topless but he had been under sheets that had cover part of his upper body leaving his just a little of his back exposed. He also wore rare facial accessories.
 
Jonghyun had only a very small amount of his torso exposed.
 
And the Leader Onew being as shy and timid as he is, had not exposed much of his body but the strong appearance of his adams apple collar bone was visible.
The day had went smoothly without the presence of Jinki's girlfriend, unlike yesterday which was a disaster. After the photos were taken they wrapped everything up. While they were preparing to head back to their dorm Jinki noticed he had 20 missed calls from his girlfriend and 17 text messages. A worrisome look suddenly appeared across his face unsure of what to do.
 
"Hyung are you ok? You don't look well right now, you seemed to be fine not too long ago." Jonghyun had a clue of what it could've been but he asked to be sure.
 
"My girlfriend called me 20 times and texted me 17 times. Should I call her back and tell her to stop?"
 
"Haha wow 20 missed calls?! She's pathetic and desperate! How do you feel right now? Do what you feel is right for yourself, because I don't want you to have a guilty conscience after all this is over with." 
 
"I do feel like I need to end this soon so I'll call her and talk to her about it."
 
"Ugh why do you have to handle this such manner? Haha hyung you're such a good guy." 
 
"Well I feel like we should end this in a mature manner instead playing games, unless she wants me to go there." Jinki felt like he wanted to go through with the plan that Jonghyun and Key set up to get back at her but then again he wasn't sure if it was right.
~

Later on that Day

Jinki felt like he wanted to go through with the plan that Jonghyun and Key set up to get back at her but then again he wasn't sure if it was right. He decided to call her up and set things straight. If she wasn't coming to an agreement and threw a tantrum then he was definitely going to go through with Key and Jonghyun's plan.
 
"Hello, I know I missed your phone calls but-" 
 
"Missed my phone calls?! And messages! You've got some explaining to do and I want to hear it now!" She cut Jinki off before he could finish his sentence.
 
"Wait a minute you need to chill out, and before I could tell you anything you cut me off so what do you expect!"
 
She's coming off reckless, I don't have to explain anything to her since she wasn't even trying to listen. While Jinki was on the phone his dongsens sat right before him listening to the conversation.
 
"You could have at least called me back immediately! You're not that busy."
 
"I have a life unlike you and isten to me very clearly and I'm not going to repeat myself. DON'T CALL OR TEXT ME AGAIN!"
 

CLICK!

 

ugh how can he just do this? I am his girlfriend and we're supposed to be together at all times or at least keep in contact and he can't be even do that. I'm sure he was miserable without me today, I'm really the one who misses him. But how can he go a day without me? He needs me in his life I don't know what he think he's doing. She lied to herself, knowing she was the one who was miserable without him and needed him. If it wasn't for him she wouldn't have all the thing s she has.
 
"Wow hyung did you really just do that? I can't believe those words came out of your mouth." Key was in shock and Jonghyun high-fived him.
 
"Hyung that's the way to go, what made you come out and say it so suddenly?"
 
"She was pissing me off from moment she picked up the phone and I ended the conversation short. I do realize that I shouldn't allow her or others to take advantage of my kindness because I don't tolerate BS. Especially not from somebody who is supposed to be my girlfriend. I don't see how I was with her for so long. I was blind and naive and have to  bettrer myself."
 
"Well you did they right thing by letting her know you're not going to tolerate her BS." Minho said.
 
"Hell yeah you should've kicked her broke a** to the curb long ago. She's a good for nothing tramp and bum. If you weren't going to get rid of her I was." Key was furious but glad about the decision his hyung, as well leader, had made.
 
"Haha Key no need to get all hostile over someone who has high standards but yet has nothing to give. I can't believe I stooped so low and lowered my standards to be with her."
 
"Yeah you're right, just don't ever date someone like her again. We'll make sure you end up with the perfect woman who has a lot to give from the heart and not from your pockets." Jonghyun stated feeling proud of how his hyung he was handling the situation quite well.
 
Haha wow! That's was easier than what I thought. I have no regrets about doing this. From here I'll be moving on and enjoying my life without her. Life for my dongsengs and I shall be easy. I had no clue I'd feel no remorse after the words I had with her, and I could care less how she feels. She's made my life hell and regretful. I can't believe I fell for her lies constantly and thought she was the one for me. Hopefully someone will come into my life and make me realize I was living a lie those many years even more, and show me what I was missing out on.