A Beautiful Work of Art

Jinki's New Girlfriend

"I can't find my...shirt..." Silenced filled the room and Keiko's eyes weren't prepared for what they were about to see when Jinki stepped out his room. She felt herself becoming hot and bothered, but yet embarrassed for staring and admiring what her eyes had seen within those few seconds. For that brief moment, she allowed her eyes to wander all over what she would call, 'A Beautiful Work of Art', Jinki's bare body. His body had shown the slight defined abs and toned muscles, which her begged to see since day one. Her eyes went up from his abs to his pink hardened s to his deep defined collar bone, which she imagined herself leaving butterfly kisses and not missing any aspect pertaining to that area. She realized had been agape the entire time from awe. 
 

"Joewehsonghaeyo." Jinki bowed and quickly darted out the room. Damn it, they could've at least warned me that we had a guest... And female at that...wait, that was Keiko! My life is over. Aishhhh! Jinki quickly put on a shirt and examined himself in the mirror because he knew Keiko's eyes wandered across his body.
 

"Well that wasn't expect. What do you think of hyungs body?" Jonghyun said in a soft whisper, followed by a nudge in the side from Key.
 

"It's...it's okay."
 

"You don't like it?"
 

"That's not what I meant." Her heart raced at the thought of it, let alone speaking about it openly.
 

"So you like it?"
 

"Neh," she answered quickly, almost not allowing Jonghyun finish his question. "Don't tell him I said that...please don't," she begged.
 

"Weh-yo? It's not a big deal. I'm sure he was just as nervous as you were when he came out here."
 

"Jonghyun that's just something I don't want him to know. It's quite embarrassing, especially if he found I was staring and liked it."
 

"Don't worry it's normal." Jonghyun patted Keiko on the shoulders.
 

Mmm I wonder what she thought of seeing me half for the first time. That's pretty awkward and embarrassing in front of her. Now she'll definitely avoid me to save herself from the embarrassment. Ugh great, thanks to my members, they're always doing something. I know this was all their doings, Jonghyun and Key. Those sneaky little-
 

Knocking on the door Taemin entered the room. "Onew hyung are ready? We're ready to eat."
 

"Hey Taem, did Keiko say anything?"
 

"Like what? Oh about the little incident that occurred earlier? I think she liked it."
 

"Neh?"
 

"Hyung, I think most girls want to know what we look like topless, especially you."
 

"Why me?" He whined and pouted.
 

"Because hyung, you're our leader and girls expect to see you topless and y. You're the only one who doesn't take off their shirt during our performances."
 

"Ohh I see. There's nothing to impressing about my body...What do you think of my outfit? Should I change my hair?"
 

"Hyung you look fine. And even if you think there's nothing there to see, the fans would love to see you topless regardless of what you think, now let's eat. I'm starving."
 

"Arraseo." Jinki sighed deeply at the nervousness that built up inside about seeing Keiko again, this time with clothes on.
 

"I wonder if I made Jinki embarrassed. What's taking him so long?" 
 

"There he is, hyung we're ready to eat." Minho said, coming from someone who was always hungry and ready to eat.
 

"Mianhaeyo," he bowed to everyone from keeping them waiting, then turned to Keiko to greet her. "Annyeonghasaeyo..." Jinki greeted Keiko with a shy, yet warm smile. She could tell he was embarrassed about the current incident that went on before.

He's so cute and shy. She thought to herself when he greeted her.
 

"Annyeonghasaeyo," she smiled back and couldn't take her eyes off of him, but didn't want to be caught staring. All the members quickly seated themselves so Jinki and Keiko were sitting across the table from each other.
 

They couldn't be anymore immature than this. That damn Jonghyun and Key.
 

"I'm so hungry," Minho said as his stomach roared. It was the only time he'd be talking until he finished his dinner. An awkward moment of silenced filled the house while they sat at the dinner table to eat.
 

"How's your food?" Key asked.
 

"It's delicious, I love homemade meals."
 

"Do you know how to cook?" Taemin asked.
 

"Actually I do. I'm not the best but it's edible. Maybe I should cook next time. Jinki, what do you like to eat?" She randomly asked just to break the awkward silence between the two. Keiko had been a bit more talkative than Jinki, so she decided to lead him on into a conversation.
 

"Me?"
 

"Yes you." She gave him eye contact, and didn't expect for it to last so long. 
 

"Chicken."
 

"Do you know how to cook chicken?"
 

"Neh." Jinki couldn't seem to let more than one word slip out at a time. He wanted to tell her his parents owned a butcher shop and he did well with cooking a variety of meats.
 

"Next time I'll cook chicken, do you think you could help me?" She wanted to spend more time with him outside of work, and possibly alone for short amount of time, but it also made her feel comfortable with the other members presence.
 

"Me?"
 

"Is your name Jinki?"
 

"Neh..." His heart began to beat each time he heard her call his name.
 

"Then I'm talking to you." She was being flirty in sweet way and Jinki could sense it. "Would you be willing to help me?"
 

"Of course." This time two words came out. He had been sliding his feet under the table, when his foot touched Keiko's.
 

"Mianhaeyo."
 

"No, you're fine." She gave him a warm smile, to let him know she meant it, but she enjoyed it as well.
 

"So when do you want to cook for us?" Jinki built the courage to ask to keep their conversation from ending so concisely.
 

"That's totally up to you. I know our schedules are hectic, so whenever is fine." 
 

"Tomorrow won't be a good day since we have our concert but maybe the day after." 
 

"Sounds like a plan."
 

"I guess you two will have to go to the market together and buy the ingredients for the food." Minho butted into their conversation with his mouth full of food. Key glared at his rude table manners.
 

Keiko and Jinki quickly made eye contact at the mentioning of them going to the market together, alone. Jinki seemed a bit timid when their eyes met and quickly looked down at his food. "What kind of chicken should we cook? Barbecue chicken sounds so good right now." She knew chicken was his favorite from watching 'Hello Baby'.
 

"It doesn't matter."
 

"Are you sure?"
 

"Yeh." He glided his feet back and forth against the wooden floors until his foot met Keiko's again. "Mianhaeyo." This time Keiko felt of shock of sensation at the feel of his touch. She wanted to do it back to him purposely but knew it would've made things awkward. Instead she just smiled at him and wondered if he was doing it on purpose. 
 

"Are you going to eat the rest of that?" Minho asked Key as he saw some of the left overs on his plate.
 

"Nope, here you go." Key have him his food. 
 

Keiko saw them sharing food and drinks and had wondered why they drink and ate after each other. "You guys eat and drink after each other?"
 

"Yeah, we've known each other for so long we've become a family, so it's okay." Jonghyun told her.
 

"Ahh I see. Dinner was delicious, I'm really full now." Keiko looked down at her bloated belly.
 

"You seem to eat really well." Minho said.
 

"Oh?" She chuckled, "Neh, I was really hungry."
 

When everyone finished dinner, Minho suggested Jinki should walk Keiko back home, which was only upstairs. "Hyung this is your chance to be alone with her. Just ask her if you could take her home."
 

"What if-"
 

"There are no "what ifs", just do it. The worst she could say is no. I don't want to pressure you or anything, but you have get out of your comfort zone. You're our leader, and you're a strong man. You can do anything."
 

"You're right, I can't be like this forever."
 

"Thanks for having me. I'll be sure to welcome you all to my home next time." Keiko thanked everyone and before she was about leave, Jinki caught up to her before she left.
 

"Would you like for me to take you to your dorm?" He approached her as she headed to the door.
 

"Oh Jinki that's so sweet of you. You don't have to."
 

"I just want to make sure you get in safely. Please, allow me." He insisted to make sure she wouldn't say no.
 

She lead him up three flights of stairs and along the way up, he couldn't help but to admire her legs. He felt guilty for looking but knew he was only doing what a mans supposed to do. "Here we are." She fidgeted around in her purse for her house key's. She felt nervous knowing it was just the two of them alone together. Opening the door of her home she asked, "Would you like to come in?"
 

"Um, I'd like to but I have to go." Her feelings were hurt and she felt dumb for even asking.
 

"Jinki?"
 

"Neh?"
 

"Do I make you nervous?" He looked around into the open air. "It's okay if I do. I get nervous around you too." She wanted to confess her feelings about how she felt around him and felt the small weight lifted off her shoulders.
 

The members were right. Maybe she does like me, and gets timid when I come around, but can't help but to feel the same.

There was continuous silence between the two, until she said, "Well thanks for bringing me home. I really enjoyed dinner at your home."
 

"I did too..." He looked at her and asked, "Can I give you a hug?" His heart raced after the words slipped from his mouth and he later on realized what he said once he felt Keiko's warm embrace for the second time that day. Being so close to him, she felt safe in his arms and didn't want to let go. She couldn't help herself and quickly gave him a peck on the cheek.