I'll Make It Up to Her

Jinki's New Girlfriend

"You're right Key. I'll try my best to deal with this situation with Keiko, and I should be glad that my relationship with that gold digger is over. It was stressful and too hard to please her. Thank You Key I don't know what I would do without you."

"No problem, so are you going to apologize to her?" The leader hesitated and began,
 
"Umm...yeah..." He seemed unsure.
 
"Don't you lie to me hyung. You're going to have to. She's working with us and you have to treat her like family. It's her first time working a job like this so be kind to her and make her feel comfortable and welcomed."
 
"I understand, I don't want her to feel out of place and make her feel uncomfortable either but it's embarrassing on my behalf I acted in such manner in front of her today."
 
"Well if you apologize to her you guys can get off to a good start. Are you attracted to Keiko?" Key asked the leader and he continued to hesitated. "Hyung it's ok if you are. She is very pretty but don't make things so awkward or embarrassing for yourself."
 
"Yah!! Who said I was into her?" He tried to hide his feelings. Although he didn't know Keiko he was very attracted to her and wanted to know more about her since she came off as shy to him.
 
"Relax, jeez! I was just wondering but I guess you don't have to answer my question since I already know the answer." Key knew that his leader found their wardrobe coordinator attractive he just didn't want to admit it since he was into noonas.
 
"So why'd you ask?" The leader snapped but Key ignored him by walking away and going to shower.
 
"I'm going to shower." Key said as his voice trailed off as he got up and walked away and snickered at his interrogation toward his hyung.
 
Ha that darn Key isn't going to worry me not one bit. He asks rhetorical questions that he already knows the answers to. Why is he doing this to me and why am I not admitting my feelings? I'm confused but I can't feel embarrassed about my feelings. Eventually I'll have confess my feelings to my members about Keiko. I'm not in love with her but I am interested in her. I don't know why it's like love at first site with me. I was interested in her at the first site of her presence. Ugh this is my fault I've made a terrible first impression. And like I said before, she's a distratin to me and I don't want her around. But like Key said, I can always start over and let her see the side of me that everybody knows. I will definitely man up and apologize and be good to her. I want her to see me as a man.
 
"What were you two quarreling about?" Minho asked taking a seat in the living room, causing his leader to snap out of deep thoughts.
 
"We weren't arguing we were just talking."
 
"Mmhmm I heard it all." Minho lied just to get his hyung to talk about it with him. Minho wanted to be included on the inside details about his hyung and his dilemmas. 
 
"So why'd you ask?"
 
"Just to see if you'd be willing to discuss your problems with me as well. I have the right to know what's going on with you."
 
"Tch ok.. Well I embarrassed myself today at practice and I'm sorry I stormed out like that. If you're wanting to know what happened to Keiko and how she ended up hurt... Well...it was..." The leader gulped and paused. "It was my fault. B-but I didn't mean to. I just wasn't in a good mood but that doesn't give me the right to act in such way and I should be setting an example for you all."
 
"Hyung I'm not going to ask you to go into detail with Keiko but I know you're not perfect and you can't always set the best examples all the time. I don't expect you to. You're a great leader even when you make mistakes."
 
"Thanks Minho and you're a great dongseng. It's always good to hear that from someone you love. I love all of you guys because you're very supportive in any given situation. I just think I need to relax and be myself."
 
"Neh no problem. And hyung I really need you to be yourself. I know I said I wouldn't ask you to tell what's going on with Keiko but can you tell all of us what's going on?"
 
"Fine, I'll tell all of you. It's nothing serious but I'll tell you all anyways." He waited for all of s to enter the living room. "I Know all of you have been wondering why I haven't been myself lately and you're very concerned about my health. I just want to say its not a big deal but you know I'm having a hard time starting over and finding someone who I can trust and not take advantage of me. And about Keiko-"
 
"He (cough) is (cough) interested in her." Jjong blurted before the leader could say anything not knowing what the leader was about to say.
 
"Yah you-" the leader raised his arms up as if he were going to hit Jjong as the rest of the members laughed including Jinki.
 
"Well is that true hyung? I'm curious!" The Maknae asked out of true curiosity confused about what was really going on. Taemin didn't want it to be true, because he loved hanging out with his hyung and didn't like being left out when he used to go on dates with his ex. "If so I think you should be nice to her because you haven't spoken much to her when she comes to the practice room. She's nice to me and I want you to be nice to her."
 
"Arraseo Taemin. But what I was going to say...." He hesitated. It was always hard for the leader to express himself worrying about what s would think. "Umm... I am... attracted to Keiko... A-and I was a bit rude to her today and I apologize because that's not me and I don't want her to see me that way. If you're wondering what I did to be rude..." He sighed. "I accidentally bumped into her and knocked her down without looking back when I stormed out of the practice room. I apologized to her but it didn't seem sincere so I'll make it up to her tomorrow." All of s were so shocked but knew there leader was good at solving his own problems and knew he would go about it the right way. They weren't very concerned about how he would go about this tomorrow.
 
"Well hyung you have nothing to worry about we're here if you need us but I'm pretty sure you can handle this. You're pretty wise." Jonghyun felt confident in his leaders response to his own actions.
 
"You guys are so good to me I owe you."
 
"No we don't thats we're here for is to be supportive. Hyung! Saranghae-yo." Taemin did his making a heart.
 
"Awww so cute." All the members roughed up Taemin and ruffled his hair.
 
Meanwhile, Keiko was still at work finishing their attire for their 'Dream Girl' comeback.
 
"How are you liking your new job so far? I hope it's not too much for the first day." SHINee's manager asked.
 
"It's going pretty well thank you so much for this opportunity."
 
"No problem my pleasure. They're really good boys and I expect them to treat you right and take care you. I have to get going soon so I can get some rest for their long day tomorrow and you should too."
 
"Neh arraseo annyeonghigasehyo." Keiko bowed and used formal speech.
 
"Annyeong sleep well."
 
"Kamsamnida!" 
 
Tch yeah right! I don't know if Jinki and I will get along and I hope it doesn't interfere between my relationship with s. All the members seem to treat me well except him. I'll never see him the same unless there's another side of him besides the bitterness I've seen. I'm not sure if he was having a bad day or not but that doesn't give him the right to be rude or disrespect me. He's not the sweet, bubbly, cute, innocent Jinki I thought he was. Maybe I shouldn't perceive him that way because I don't know him at all but it can't all be an act. It just couldn't be. How could he be cute one moment to the public eye and then evil, cold and dark behind closed doors. Maybe my thoughts are getting carried away and I shouldn't perceive him the wrong way. But I hope we can both get used to each others presence. Maybe I should understand how stressful his job can be.
 
Back at the dorm the members were curious about how their leader was going to make it up to Keiko for not being nice to her.
 
"So how are you going to make it up to her so she'll forgive you?" Key asked.
 
"Umm about that..." The leader hesistated before he spoke further.