What Were You Thinking?

Jinki's New Girlfriend

A/N: Ok so I've been having problems with my stories. My views have been going up and down and I don't know why. If you know how I can stop this from happening please tell me 'cause it's pissing me off ;/

~Anyways enjoy

As Jinki left, his dongsengs jaws dropped and he quickly stormed out of the practice room and on his way his bumped into Keiko knocking her down.

"Ouch!" She said falling flat in her .
 
"Oh mianhae." Jinki said and darted off sheepishly. He apology wasn't sincere.
 
"Aish! Crazy bastard! He's rude as hell, he didn't even check to see If I was fine." She mumbled underneath her breath kicking her feet and rubbing her head as she still sat there in disbelief.
 
"Gwenchanasehyo?" All the members  ran over to her and asked as they left out if the practice room, then began helping Keiko up to her feet.
 
"Neh gwenchana." 
 
"What happened?" Key asked.
 
"Nothing."
 
"Something happened how'd you end up on the floor like that?" Jonghyun asked. 
 
"Nothing I'm fine." She lied not making direct eye contact.
 
"Someone hurt can you tell us what happened or who did it?" Jonghyun question trying to comfort Keiko.
 
"Umm.." She contemplated on telling that their leader had done it but didn't want to ruin his image. "Nothing happened, I didn't see who did it. I'm fine thanks for asking." She lied again.
 
"Ok we'll take your word for it, but next time something like this happens you have to tell us." Minho offered trying to appear intimidating toward whoever hurt her. Keiko agreed and nodded and shyly walked off. 
 
As the members walked off they discussed the possibilities of what could have happened to Keiko and why someone would try to hurt her. They somewhat shrugged it off since she didn't complain much about the issue, but here on they decided to keep a close eye on her. 
 
I didn't mean to cause them to become worried or any trouble. I never realized someone who appeared to be so handsome and seemed to be so sweet, could be so bitter, rude and disrespectful. I guess my perception of his image was wrong. Keiko thought.
 
~
As they entered the dorm they found their leader sitting at the dining table with a blank stare as if his mind had went on a journey into another world.
 
"Hyung?! Hyung?! Hyung?!" Taemin called out multiple times snapping his fingers before his eyes, but there was no response. 
 
"Aish!! Guys go ahead and shower I'll stay here with him." Key offered having a seat before his hyung at the dining table. "Hyung please! I despise seeing you in this state please don't be this way I want you talk to me. It seems as if a demon has possessed the hyung I've known and turned you into a monster." Key spoke but got no response from his leader. It appeared to be that he was having an anxiety attack and couldn't control it. Minutes after Key had exchanged words with his leader, he waited for a response and Jinki finally responded.
 
"Why was I so...so...so rude to her?" 
 
"Hyung! You're talking, but what are you talking about?"
 
"I-I-I-" he stuttered.
 
"You what hyung?" Key was full of anticipation but not sure what his hyung was going to say.
 
"I pushed her, I didn't mean to mistreat her. She's done absolutely nothing wrong to me. And I didn't apologize to her sincerely either..."
 
"Hyu- you , Kei-..." Key couldn't allow the rest of words to escape and he meditated and broke everything down and began to realized that it was Jinki who had hurt Keiko. 
 
So it was him who caused her grief. What in his right mind what make him want to her someone like her and she's very petite no one should every want to hurt her. I don't know what's going on with hyung but he needs to get himself together because I'm not going to tolerate this. Key thought to himself.
 
Key sighed and said, "Hyung what they hell were you thinking?? Huh?! What's your problem? You can't just go around hurting people, especially a female staff member who has done no harm to you and has done nothing wrong." Key raised his voice causing the rest of the members to rush into the dining room.
 
"I didn't mean to." He lowered his head.
 
"What do you mean you didn't mean to? Out of all people hyung why would it be you to be so rude to a woman? This isn't you and ever since you've broken up with that gold digger you've been out of your everlasting mind. I'd really like to know what's going on."
 
"I don't understand either. I don't miss my ex but...but I think she's caused me to have trust issues and you know its difficult for me to start over. I don't know where to begin or how and when to confess to someone I may like. I just don't think I'm ready to start over yet." He blurted out furiously.
 
"Ok hyung slow down and relax. And just because you don't think you're ready doesn't mean you should run away from this dilemma, you have to face it. And if you feel yourself showing interest in Keiko I advise you to apologize to her and be a gentlemen and take care of her as a staff member and as a young woman." Key spoke sincerely wanting the best results for his hyung.