Leaving My Past Behind

Jinki's New Girlfriend

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter leave comments please :)

Jinki left his former girlfriend and felt relieved. He knew in his heart he made the right decision, because he felt no remorse or regret for leaving her. For the longest he didn't realize he was blind all that time until he left her. When he was done with her, his mind entered a new world and he had a different view of what his next relationship would be like. He was willing to take the risk again but decided to take his time so he doesn't end up in the same predicament again.
 
"Hyung how do you feel about the break up?" Minho questioned feeling concerned.
 
"I feel relieved. I knew we weren't going to last long because no part of her has changed from when we first met, and I didn't think she would in the future either."
 
"Well I'm glad you left her, you deserve someone better in your life. Plus she is trashy and unclassy, which is exactly what you don't need." Key offered his opinion which seemed to be true.
 
"And hyung she wasn't very nice to us. I want a noona who's nice to me and all off my hyungs." Taemin stated.
 
"Well guys we won't have to worry about those those things anymore. Those days are over with and I'm moving on and I want you all too. I'll be with someone better and that's a gaurentee."
 
All the members were going to have a busy day today. They were working on there new song 'Dream Girl' and once they were done they had practice to prepare for their video shoot next week. Their new album was going to be completely different from their first. The genre of the album is electric funk. And their style had changed from a y urban appearance to a plaid funky style. Their wardrobe seemed to fit the unique genre if music they diligently prepared for their fans. To go along with the new wardrobe that was given to them, they all had different hair styles. Jinki had short light brown hair meshed with a red tent, as well as Taemin. Jonghyun had brown hair with blonde streaks. Key with all blonde hair and Minho had dark brown hair as usual. 
 
Since everybody were given a make over, the boys were given new and different choreography to work with as they all danced to what had seemed to be out of the ordinary, dancing with microphone stands. As they all danced, the member sensed an enthusiastic vibe from their leader. This wasn't his typical body language as they practiced. He'd usually be very serious and focused on improving since it was a comeback, but instead he seemed to let everything go and allowed the melody of the music flow through his body as he danced.
 
"Ahh these lyrics suit me so well." Jinki said as they took a break from their practice. 
 
"Hyung you look relieved as if this song was a stress reliever." Minho said.
 
"Are you feeling ok? You don't seem to be your normal self. Typically you come into practice focused and working hard but today it seems as if you allowed the music to take over you." Key said putting his hands up to Jinki's face checking his temperature. 
 
"Guys I'm fine! I think we should go out for a drink tonight since we worked really hard and then get some more rest so we'll be prepared for practice again later on tonight."
 
"You seem to be in a good mood. That break up has done you some justice. I'm just glad to see you smiling and happy again. I could just look into your eye and see that you weren't satisfied with her. I'm flattered that you've decided to move on from that gold digging wench." These words of course came from the Almighty Key who wasn't going to take any BS from anyone. Nor would he allow words of filth be dispensed from someone's mouth and thrown at his hyung making him feel worthless. Key loved his leader and made it known by the tantrums he threw when he was being disrespected.
 
"Key, relax! I'm fine, everything was said and done as simple as possible, so no need to get yourself all fired up and become hostile." 
 
"But hyung you don't understand I-" Key pouted showing affection towards his leader and wanting to let him know how much cared about him.
 
"Key it's over with. If I'm not upset about the situation neither should you be. I'm moving ahead from my past." Jinki said as they all made their way out of the practice room. I'll try to anyways. He thought to himself.
 
While they exited the practice they came across a beautiful girl they'd never sawn in the SM building. 
 
"Annyeonhasaeyo." She bowed and greeted them as they walked passed her. They had done the same as well. Oh my gosh, is it SHINee??? They're so handsome, ugh I have to control myslef when working with them. I known they make me nervous, and I won't be able to say much to them when we are face to face. Especially the leader. He's so damn.....cute, y, funny,sweet, and handsome. Well at least that's what I think. Keiko thought to her self as her heart raced.
 
"I've never seen her before. I wonder if she's new?" Jjong seemed to be interested about her, and took a second look at her again as they were going their opposite ways.
 
"Mm who knows." Jinki said looking back as well, and scratching the back of his head. He seemed not to care or thought much about it.
 
Hmm I wonder who she could be. Maybe a new worker here or something like that because I've never seen her before. She was beautiful, but oh well, I'll probably never see her again so it doesn't matter. 
 
"Maybe she works here or something." Minho said looking at Taemin. They all seemed to be interested but not enough to stop her and ask her. As they exited the SM building from practice, everyone made there way to the dorm to shower and and go out for dinner together. Of course they had no clue where to eat and Key had given a suggestion.
 
"We should eat where we haven't eaten in a while. Lets go to Sura."
 
"I want some ramen noodles or sushi. I've had a taste for that for a while." Jjong said. He always loved eating some type of noodles. The members, mostly Key, always complained about the way Jonghyun ate his noodles since he rarely chewed his noodles he just swallows them. (A/N: It's true Jjong does just chew his noodles once and then swallows them XD)
 
"I can eat about anything right now. It doesn't matter to me." Minho added while Taemin kept his mouth shut not caring where they ate because no matter what he wanted to eat, Key umma would suggest him to not be a picky eater and try something new.
 
"I think we should go some where where they serve chicken and soju. I need a drink for celebrating my break up."
 
"You always want chicken! I don't want to eat chicken!" Key was protesting against his leader.
 
"Ugh! We always have this dispute. Lets make it quick we have three choices, we can either eat:

1. Chicken

2. Chicken

3. Chicken

 
You all need to choose one!" Jinki was being snappy and wanted to have a good time and most of all eat his favorite food. Chicken!
 
"Yah! How could you do this those are all the same options!" Key nagged.
 
"That was my point! You have no options, so we're all going to have some chicken and soju. Can't you guys at least support me and help me cope with the break up I just experienced?! Damn!" Jinki seemed to be pissed off. Earlier he claimed to be early but now he was ing.
 
"Fine! No need to be all pissy about it! Me and Jjong can go eat somewhere else then!" Key shouted. Although he was there to help his leader cope with the break up he never agreed with his food choices. The two always bickered more than anything and seemed like a couple.
 
"Key you're not going anywhere you're staying with us!"
 
"Who said everyone agreed to eat chicken?!" Key shot back with fire raging in his eyes.
 
"You're right! Shove of hands, who wants chicken?" Jinki and Minho raised their hands and Taemin didn't. Jjong was contemplated while Key without a hesitation refused to raise his hand. "Taemin I'll take that as an yes to my question. That's three against two. You Lose!" Their leader played childishly and made his way to the car, followed by Minho and Taemin. And soon Jjong and Key. Key was in a pissy mood and had his arms folded and stomped his way to the car.
 
"This isn't fair, he always wants to eat the same thing." Key mumbled to himself.
 
"Key just relax, you know hyung isn't that harsh and selfish to make us eat just chicken." Trying to comfort Key, Jjong placed one hand around the back of his neck while the other rested on his thigh.
 
As they were taken to their destination they all arrived at an elegant restaurant called 'DOA'. Here they served various dishes if Asian foods. They served: Chicken, Noodles, Soup, Sushi, Steaks and so forth. All they members were ecstatic about the place their leader chose.
 
"Wow this is really nice." Taemin spoke for the first after a long day after being put in middle of his hyungs arguments and disagreements. His eyes were brightly lit.
 
"I hope you all like it and enjoy it. I've admired this place ever since I had dinner with Joon here."
 
"Hyung this is a really elegant place and hope the food tastes as good as it smells." Key was somewhat apologizing as the aroma that had filling the room began to fill his nostrils. 
 
Clearing his throat Jinki asked, "Is this your way of apologizing?" His tone was quite cocky but he never meant it.
 
Key rolled his eyes, and contemplated wether he wanted to reply or show his affection his leader by being touchy-feely. "Yes hyung, I'm sorry.... Now move I'm hungry!" Key started with his aegyo then became sassy and rude. Jinki ignored Key and felt confused and overwhelmed on what to begin to eat. He looked flipped around through the menu and spotted some barbecue chicken and ordered it as well as other dishes. All the members had their plate filled with a variety of food.
 
"Hyung thanks for bringing us here the food is great." Minho said being grateful for his hyungs generosity and Taemin and Jjong nodded to agree.
 
"No problem. We needed a small break from our wild schedules. We've been busy a lot and I thought today was the only day we had a space in our schedule to be filled so I brought you all here."
 
I thought I was fine for a minute. My true feelings only hit me as I entered this restaurant. I remember coming here with Joon and telling him how great it would make me feel to take a woman here to eat an elegant place like this and appreciate it. When I was with my ex I could never take her here. She would feel as if she was entitled to be at a place like this, rather someone who doesn't have the time or opportunity to be at a place like this. I want to be with a woman who doesn't ask for much, so I can give her everything I want her to have without her feeling she's entitled to living a fancy lifestyle. I want a normal girl who isn't flashy, and shows her natural beauty, but can also be y and have a little attitude. An attitude isn't much of a problem because I can fix it.
 
"Hyung! You've been eating the same piece of chicken since we've gotten here. Are you sure you're ok?" Jjong questioned noticing it wasn't typical for his hyung to be eatin the same piece of chicken for that long. Everyone had been on their third plate.
 
"Huh? Oh, yes I'm fine. Just a little tired." Jinki lied as he choked on his thoughts.
 
"No you're not stop lying!" Key whined and went to sit next to his leader placing his hand on his lap. "Hyung I'm here you can talk to me about anything. I hate seeing you like this while everyone else is enjoying themselves. You're the one who brought us here so you could get a break but now you seemed to be stressing over something. Now spit it out and tell me." Key was being bossy but yet affectionate.
 
"Key now is not-"
 
"Now!!" 
 
"Key! Eat your food and worry about yourself right now. Let our hyung enjoy himself even if he doesn't seem to be enthused to be here. I'm sure he brought us here for a reason and to get a break from everything and that includes his past." Jjong snapped at Key for being bossy, nosy, and impatient with his leader.
 
Key had gotten upset that his hyung still wast keeping to himself. He felt the need to barge into his leader thougths and feelings and give advice. Although his advice was beneficial, Jinki couldn't seem to make his own decisions by himself without his memebers being involved trying tell him what to do. As usual Key just always wanted what was best for his memebers and, and hated seeing them feel down and moping about  and decieving their minds into thinking everything was fine. Key wasn't willing to let it go, although his hyung was trying.
 
"Well hyung if you ever need anything you know you can always talk to me. And by the way this place is great we shall come here again. The food here is great, thank you for treating us I really appreciate it. I love you." Key had relaxed himself from his own thoughts and feelings.
 
"No problem Key any time. And I love you too."
 
After all the members finished eating dinner they made their way back to the SM Town practice room. They were all exhausted from earlier but had just enough energy to make it through the practice. When they entered the room everyone noticed there was an unfamiliar young lady in their practice room wiping the floors and cleaning the mirrors and organizing everything that had been set up in the room for them to practice.
 
"Hyung I think you should go and talk to her for the fun of it so you can get used to introducing yourself to other women." Jjong whispered as they entered the room.
 
"Jjongie leave him alone." Key butted in, while Jinki ignored them both and just stared at the young girls back side as she cleaned.
 
 
"Annyeonghasaeyo?" All the members greeted and bowed as the young lady worked with her back turned.
 
"Oh, Annyeonghasaeyo?" She said shyly as she bowed. "Are you guys going to be use the practice room?" She asked.
 
"Neh!" They all answered in unison giving their undivieded attention the pretty young woman who seemed to barely stand 5'0 tall, with dark medium length hair, long lashes, and a beautiful smile. Her features were attractive and very noticeable holding their attention, especially the leader's. It had been the same young lady they came across when they were exiting the practice room earlier that day.
 
"Ok just let me know when you all are done so I can tidy the room again?" She bowed and began to walk off but was stopped by Key's comment.
 
"You don't have to clean the room up we can do it ourselves since it's getting late. By the way are you new here?" Key spoke honorifically to young girl not knowing if she was a dongseng or not.
 
"Neh." She seemed to be shy by her manurisms and body language as she fidgeted with her nails.
 
"Guys I think we should let her go, I think we're making her nervous." Minho whispered, but she happened to hear.
 
"Oh no you guys are fine. I'll get going now." Before she darted out room Jjong managed to ask her, her name.
 
"My name is Keiko." Then she was stopped again with another question before leaving.
 
"Oh cool, are you a noona?" Taemin asked. All the members managed to talk to the young girl except Jinki, who kept quiet.
 
Before Keiko answered his question the leader stepped in and stated, "Guys I think we should allow her to get going. It's late and we have practice." The leader felt as if the young girl was a distraction to their work, and just wanted to get some rest after pratice.
 
"But hyung I wanted to know if she's a noona so I can talk to her formally."
 
"That's ok if he wants to know. I'm 18 how old are you?" She asked Taemin. She had been familiar with SHINee but wasn't sure of their age.
 
"Wow! I'm older than you, then that would make me your-"
 
"Oppa!" She finished Taemin's sentence, looked at Jinki who had been really quiet and bowed to him tand left the room.
 
"Hyung I'm surprised you kept quiet the whole time. Typically you would've been polite and spoken to her honorifically or made Onew Sangtae." Jjong, who allows his words to flow smoothly when talking to a female, said.
 
"Guys I'm just tired and ready go to bed." Practiced hadn't even started yet.
 
I can't seem to understand why I can't bring myself to talk to another female now. It's more difficult than what I thought it would be to move ahead and starting over. It's not that I'm sad about the break up, it's just that I don't know how to come off manly and normal to a woman. Something or someone always gets in the way of me talking to a female. My members always took the intiative to speak to someone of the opposite first. I may be SHINee's Onew and attract a lot of women, but not many capture my interest, but she did.That just wasn't my thing, just to walk up to a woman and talking to her. I just know starting over is going to be dreadful because my dongsengs like to get involved in all of my business. Where do I begin?