Secret

Jinki's New Girlfriend

A/N: It's been a while friends, and I'm finally updating, and I apologize for such a long wait. I hope you keep up with updates still. I have a One-shot coming soon, and I hope you enjoy!

 

Keiko took a deep breath before she revealed her secret. She thought after telling Jinki what she had done, he would view her differently.


"Keiko, you don't have to tell me if you're not ready."


"No I have to..." She paused for a few seconds. "Back in Japan, I had lots of friends, and they all had boyfriends who gave them money, and bought them nice expensive things except me. I was struggling to pay my bills and I couldn't afford the rent at my apartment. The only way they all had boyfriends were going to a hostess club. So they brought me to a hostess, where I was paid buy multiple men to sit down and have drinks with. But it was not something I was interested in. I guess the only positive thing would be I only did it once."
 

Is that all? What am I saying to myself, she could've been hurt. "Keiko, those people are not your friends. They're a bad influence and pressured you into doing that. It's a thing of the past and I hope you could leave it behind. You weren't hurt by any of those guys were you?"
 

"No..."
 

"Keiko, are you telling the truth?"
 

"One guy did follow me home on a few occasions because I told him off, which forced me move back with my parents."
 

"You never slept any of those guys did you?" Jinki blurted without even realizing. wasn't his main concern but it would take a lot of acceptance of her past if she did sleep with those men for money.
 

"No, I couldn't even look at them. They were old, unattractive, and some even married. Sleeping with them would be something I couldn't forgive myself for."
 

He embraced her body tightly not letting go of her and said, "I'm just glad you're doing well. That's all that matters. I won't think of you any differently." If anything, Jinki had decided to do everything he could to protect her and love her the way she should be. 
 

"Jinki, why were you so rude to me when we met?" Keiko randomly asked.
 

"Me? Rude? How?"
 

"Jinki you were the biggest jerk I'd ever met besides those men at the hostess club. My first impression of you personally was not very pleasant. As much as I wanted to like who I'd seen on tv, I couldn't dislike you because I thought, deep down inside is a very sweet, polite Jinki... And I thought you were cute... But day by day you had failed to show me who you are until recently."
 

"I'm sorry Keiko, I didn't know that's how you felt about me before. I was just too shy to be around you."
 

"I see that now. The members allowed me to be more understanding of your approach towards me. Now I find it cute when you act shy." Keiko cupped his face and squished his cheeks. "I hope you don't think of me any differently while I was taking off my shirt...I don't want to sleep with you so soon... I mean I don't plan to sleep with... I do but, not until-"
 

Jinki kissed Keiko in mid sentence. "Keiko don't do anything you're not comfortable doing. As I mentioned before, let's take it slowly. We're still getting to know each other, and I wouldn't want to do anything to disrespect this beautiful body of yours."
 

"Jinki stop you're making me blush."
 

Jinki embraced Keiko's body tightly, and let go of her when they were startled by a knock at her door.
 

"Nugusehyo?"
 

"Key-ssi!"
 

"Good morning Key!" Keiko greeted Key as she opened her door.
 

"Good morning, sorry to interrupt the two of you, but hyung I've been calling you and manager hyung wants to meet with us in about an hour at our dorm. I cooked breakfast so you can come down to eat. Did you want to join us for breakfast?" Key offered. 
 

"Oh no you two go ahead I need to shower. I still have on the same clothes from yesterday."
 

"Just meet me down at the dorm when you're done." Jinki said smiling from ear to ear before he left and closed the door behind him.
 

"So what happened between you two? It seem like you two have gotten closer over night."
 

"Key it's definitely not what you think. Keiko were having a personal conversation and discussed..."
 

 

"Discussed what?"
 

"Dating...Life..."
 

"So you two are dating?!" Key shouted. "Hahaha that's a good one hyung. You're too shy to ask anyone out."
 

"Key, why do you or the members take me seriously?" Jinki asked in an annoyed manner as they walked through the door of their dorm. "Honestly I confessed my feelings to her first. She thought I was pretending to like her." 
 

"You guys hear this? Hyung said he and Keiko are dating all of sudden." Key shouted as he entered their dorm.
 

"No way I don't believe that! Hyungs too passionate about work to allow a woman to interfere anymore." Minho interjected.
 

"Why so soon or all of a sudden?" Taemin asked.
 

"The feelings are mutual. Keiko has told me something's she's never told anyone before and I told her something's you guys already know about. We began to talk about our feelings for each other and now we're going to start dating. And don't ruin this for us."
 

"Oh we definitely won't! You deserve this hyung, you're the man!" Jonghyun shouted feeling proud of Jinki and glad he took the initiative to finally show interest in Keiko before she fell for someone else. She was much better than from hell who planned to return once again.