Sneak A Peek

Jinki's New Girlfriend

A/N: I'd like to hear from my subscribers what they're looking forward to in the future of this fanfic and others, becuause I'd really hate to bore you all with boring updates. Jinki's Ex-girlfriend will make another reckless appearance soon so be prepared!


"Jwoesonghapnida!" I quickly closed the door. Did I really just walk in on him? I mean any girl would be happy to get a peak of his manhood but this is the most absolute embarrassing moment. It's like him seeing me . Completely off limits. I quickly shut the door and walked away as if nothing ever happened. I couldn't draw attention to the situation. I'm at least hoping that he didn't see it was me who walked in on him. Wait... He would know it's me because he heard my voice when I apologized. I can never remove myself from a situation like this can I? Although I was embarrassed, I came back and stood outside the door and waited for him to come out.


"So it was you who barged on me?" He asked me with a soft whisper. I slightly turned my body away from him. "You didn't see anything did you?" 


"Aniya!" I whispered loudly.


"I think you did." He teased me while trying to tickle me.


"I did not!" I raised my voice no longer whispering, and pinched him on the arm.


"Arraseo!" He wrapped his arms around and me and squeezed me tightly.


"Not so tight, my bladder will explode." He quickly let go and asked me to meet him in the kitchen for breakfast. I was surprised we could ever get so close again but it was awkward. It felt so right.


"Where were you?" Key asked.


"I was using the restroom."


"I sent Keiko to the restroom not long ago," Key stated.


"Were you two in their getting busy?" Jonghyun asked.


"Yah! Keep it down. You're going to make Keiko assume I'm after her for if you keep mentioning things like that. That's the last thing I want to think about in this relationship."


"Wow hyung, she's going to want to marry you if you keep talking like that," said Minho.


"She's fragile because of her past, and all I want to do is be there and protect her ."


Everyone became silent when Keiko had entered the dining room which had made the atmosphere awkward. "We're you guys talking about me?" She asked boldly.


-"No of course."


-"Neh?!"


-"Why would we do that?" Everyone chimed in.


"Well you guys weren't saying anything when I came in so I was wondering of you were talking about me. It's okay if you were, everyone likes to talk about me." Keiko said jokingly and had been acting cute to make everyone laugh. 


"It seems like you're not as shy when we first met you." Minho said as he remembered the day they had first met and she had encountered her situation with their leader.


"You guys made me feel more comfortable and welcomed. I can be myself around you all, but when you're SHINee, you guys become so handsome with an overload of charisma, it makes me nervous."


"So if we make you feel more comfortable, which one of us do you like the most, from the first day you met us until now?" Jonghyun asked, as Key crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. Minho twisted his lips then stuck a mouthful of food into his mouth.


"Yah why are you doing that?!" Jinki mouthed those exact words to Jonghyun.


"That's hard to say... I like all of you." Keiko said not wanting to give a direct answer and bring all the attention towards her and Jinki.


"But when we first met didn't you say you liked-" Key quickly dug the heel of his foot into Jjong's. 


"Shut that puppy trap of yours." He whispered into his ear.


"Well although you like all of us, who is the most good-looking?" Taemin initiated to keep Jjongs conversation going and blinked vigorously.


"I think you're the cutest Taemin!" Keiko said making him blush. 


"Who do you see as a man?" Minho asked. They all took turns asking Keiko questions to see if she'd mention anything charming about Jinki since they began dating.


"Hmm... You all have your own charms." Keiko still wasn't giving any direct answers which made the members want to get to the bottom of her revealing her feelings about Jinki although they already know her feelings towards him.


"Can you at least give us a name?" Jonghyun asked wanting to feel special.


Jinki ignored Jjongs question and immediately asked, "Which one of us talks the most?" He said sarcastically.


"Jonghyun most definitely." Keiko giggled.


"Well thanks I'll take that as a compliment."


"Can I ask you all a question?" Keiko asked. Everyone agreed for her to start. "How do you guys feel having a new coordi?"


"You take really good care of us. We were never this close to our previous coordi. The wardrobe seems to be more better." Key stated since he was up to date on the current fashion trends.


"You took good care of hyung at the restaurant when you spilled water on him. I don't think you'd just have extra clothes for us lying around in your car." Jonghyun said bringing up the embarrassing situation again.


"Well I have to be prepared at all times. You never know when you guys may be in need due to a wardrobe malfunction. Even when you're not at work."


"I hope you're prepared for Japan because it gets hectic with our wardrobe changing. You're going to see a lot of skin." Jonghyun added.


"I'm not bothered by it, it's the job I signed up for."


"To see us ?!" Taemin asked with his eyes enlarged.


"I hope you guys aren't ! I didn't signed up for that."


"Really? How does it make it feel to see us topless?" Jonghyun asked honestly.


"This conversation is not appropriate. Can you at least ask if Keiko is comfortable talking about being ?"
Jinki took Keiko's feelings into consideration.


"It's okay Jinki. I guess they just want to know how comfortable I am with seeing you guys topless. Since it's a part of my job, I really don't think about you guys being topless since I get so focused on trying to get your wardrobe together and making sure my job is done correctly." Everyone was shocked by her response. It was more than just working with SHINee, it was her career in which she took seriously.


After breakfast the members prepared to pack their belongings at their dorm to prepare for their departure to Japan. "Hey Keiko I think Onew hyung is going to need some help packing. He dresses like an old man." 


Keiko snickered and thought Jinki's style suites him perfectly, especially the evening she invited him to her dorm. She was mezmerized. "I guess I can help... If he wants it." Keiko followed Jinki to his room quietly and when he turned around he was shocked to see her behind him.


"Did you just sneak in my room?"


"No I thought you knew I was behind you? Key thought you may need my help packing. He said you dress like an old man." Keiko chuckled.


"Oh is that so? Do you think I dress like an old man?"


"No not at all, I think you dress according to your mood," she snickered. "I'm just kidding, you looked handsome last night." Keiko said as she fiddled around with his stuffed animal on his bed.


"Really?"


"Why would I lie to you?"Jinki didn't reply but smiled at Keiko. 


"So are you going to stare at me or are you going to help me?"


"I can't until we check to see what the weather will be like. Have you ever considered that?" Keiko was being feisty and Jinki loved every bit of it.


"Then what?"


"Then we can decide what you can wear for the week. And when you pack, always pack more outfits and underwear than needed in case you decide to go out or shower twice a day."


"I'm usually a light packer, but that's a good idea."


"That's why you have me here to help you. Now, the weather looks like it'll be in the mid-70's so you should be fine in either shorts, jeans, or sweats. Which ever you prefer." Keiko said as she had gotten up off of Jinki's bed and rummaged through his closet wardrobe. "Some of these clothes still have tags on them. Why haven't you worn them yet?"


"I prefer wearing stuff I'm comfortable in. Even if I repeat the same clothes."


"I'm going to get you out of that habit immediately." 


"What's wrong with repeating clothes?"


"Nothing's wrong with it, just don't do it too often. At least not around me." Keiko had been flirting with Jinki, causing him I become shy.


"Oh! Your ears are red." Keiko pointed out while she caressed them. "Am I making you uncomfortable? Eung? Eung? Eung?" She asked cutely while teasing him.


Ugh she's nothing but distraction...but I'm actually starting to like it. She's keeping me company and knows how to cheer me up. Keiko may be the one.