Cuddling

Jinki's New Girlfriend

Once everyone had finished dinner, they each took a part in tidying the dining table and helped cleaned their dishes, meanwhile Jinki was using the restroom.


"So was hyung being weird earlier?" Jonghyun wanted to into their privacy.


"No...not that I know of... He was kind of shy, but we had a decent conversation." Keiko replied.

"Ah I see... How did you feel when you ran into his ex? I know she's pretty unattractive right?"


"Umm... Yeah... She's not good for Jinki. I didn't know he had a girlfriend in the past." Keiko felt uneasy bringing it up again.


"Well at least he's met someone new." Jonghyun wasn't implying that person was Keiko but he wanted to see if he could make her jealous.


"That's nice..." Keiko's hollow voice trailed into complete silence. She soon felt a lump in , and felt as if she had no luck with men. She always knew that Jinki didn't like her fromt he start, and when she began to think he liked her, she began to like him even more. Now she was uncertain of his feelings towards her.


"So are we going to choose a movie to watch?" Taemin insisted on watching a movie that night.


"We should at least wait until hyung gets back." Key replied.


"I'll go to check on him," Jonghyun insisted as he quickly went to Keiko's bedroom bathroom and knock on the door. "Hyung are you alright in there?"


He grunted before answering, "Nah gwenchanayo. I think I ate a little too much," then released a sigh of relief.


"Hurry up and come out. We're waiting to watch a movie."


"Ahh-arraseo," he grunted again.


"Hey hyung?"


"What do you want? You clearly know I need to be in peace and meditate to release my wastes."


Jonghyun chuckled and replied, "Well I asked Keiko how she felt about your ex and she didn't seem to like when I mentioned her."


"Nobody does...why did you even being her up?!" Jinki grunted through the bathroom door.


"I just wanted to see her reaction. I told her that you moved on and found someone new. That person new you found of course is her but I didn't tell her that. She looked kind of hurt, when I said you found someone new. But you know it's great to leave her with the anticipation of not knowing she may be the one."


Jinki remained silent and let a huge sigh. "Jonghyun-ah?"


"Neh?"


"Why can't you keep that puppy trap of yours closed? You talk too much." Jinki flushed the toilet and immediate felt relief after his heavy load was released.


"Yah Ppali! What's taking you so long we're ready to watch a movie." Key nagged and whined.


"Key this is not your home, so please stop yelling." Jinki said once he reached the family room. As usual Minho was always silent, and sat back and listened to the commotion. "Did we already choose a movie?"


"Not yet we all wanted to wait for you to agree on what to watch." Keiko stated shyly. She felt she should become distant towards Jinki again, unaware of his feelings towards her now that he's "met someone new".


"You didn't have to wait to me to decide. I can watch whatever you picked."


"It's a Japanese movie. I heard you don't understand Japanese very well."


"I understand enough, I just don't speak Japanese well. Can you put up subtitles?"


"Yeah but I'd rather watch a movie all of us can enjoy." Keiko insisted.


"Keiko we can watch the movie you picked." Jinki wanted to watch the movie she picked to see what movies she liked. It was his way of getting to know her. "What is it called?"


"Like Father, Like Son."


While Taemin was searching for Korean subtitles, she brought out a tray of fruit for everyone to eat. "Jinki I heard you were allergic to melons so I separated your fruit into a bowl." 


"Kamsahapnida." Jinki gave her a warm smile. Seems like she's heard a lot about me. Or was she asking the members to know more about me? Keiko wanted to burst into tears because of her mixed feelings. Of course she liked Jinki, but now, she was indefinite of how Jinki felt about her. Just to keep herself safe, she remained distant towards him at the dorm and sat between Jonghyun and Key.


"Keiko why don't you sit next to hyung?" Jonghyun whispered into her ear, pestering her. 


Key happened to glance over and saw that Jjong was too close. "Keiko let's switch seats." Key happened to be seating next to Jinki. His intention wasn't to get Keiko and Jinki next to each other, but keep Jonghyun from pestering and annoying her. 


Jinki sat on the end of the couch near the arm rest, leaving him very little room. As much as she wanted to repress the thought of what Jonghyun told her earlier, she couldn't help but to feel comfort by sitting so closely to Jinki. 


"Does anyone want a blanket?" She offered to make everyone feel at home. They accepted her offer and she went into her towel closet to search for a few blankets for everyone and returned to watch the movie. Since I'm sitting so close to Jinki, does that mean we have to share a blanket? Keiko felt her heart race at the nerve racking thoughts of being close to Jinki again and sharing the same blanket.


"Do you want to share a blanket?" She was very hesitant to offer, but he gladly accepted her offer.

 

****


Later that evening Keiko had eaten so much, she became very tired and fell asleep on Jinki's lap during the movie. All the members noticed Jinki was stuck in a hard place. "What should I do?" He asked them. He wanted to gently lift her head and rest it on the arm rest of he couch but then again he would feel guilty for leaving her alone. Then what should I do? He thought to himself. I think I'll just stay here with her. I can't see how she lives alone. She seems to be so fragile, which only worries me. But if I stay the night she'll think I'm like a typical guy, just a man who wants to sleep with her, but my mind is far from thinking about such things with her. "I think I'll just wait until she wakes up?"


"Until morning? Hyung, she's going to think you're insane for sleeping over at her dorm." Key stated worried that Keiko may perceive Jinki differently as she did before.


"I just don't like that she lives here alone. I'll stay here in the meantime."


"So you're going to sleep with her?" Taemin suggested while whispering.


"Just leave and lock the door behind you. And leave the key." Jinki stated firmly.


"Which Key? This key, or that Key?" Minho said as he held up a set of key's.


"Listen, just take both and leave?" He wanted s to leave quickly before they woke Keiko up with their noisy whispers.


"Hyung why would you need to lock the door?" Jonghyun snickered, implying Jinki was going to get laid that night. Jinki didn't reply and shifted a deadly gaze. "Okay we'll get going." Jonghyun chuckled and left and headed towards the dorm, along with the rest of the members.


***


When morning arrived Keiko and Jinki were still lying down on the couch. During the night it became chilly, so Jinki took it upon himself to keep her warm by bringing her body in closer to his. He noticed while she was sleeping, she wrapped her leg around his his waist. Both of their bodies were so close due to the narrow spacing on the couch, they seemed to be cuddling and their bodies were intertwined. "Jinki..." She groaned in her sleep. Jinki didn't hear her since he himself was caught in a deep sleep. 


Oh Lee Jinki! Nomu joahaeyo! Don't stop.] Keiko whined at the moment of ecstasy from Jinki ing so deeply. She could feel every in of him filling her up until she came while she dug her nails into his back.


Keiko soon woke up quickly. It was all too good to be true. Or was it?