Revealing a Secret of the Past

Jinki's New Girlfriend

A/N: Did you all Miss me?! Well I hope so...no it's okay because I miss updating although I should be studying and getting ready for bed. I'm so sorry it's short but I've had this chapter just sitting around and not updated. I Miss you all <3

"Can I ask you something?" Keiko asked hesitantly and waited for Jinki's response. "Why were you did you date that girl?" She sat on her feet and waited for a reply.


Jinki was stunned she had brought his ex up again. "I don't know..." His voice trailed.


"She doesn't deserve someone like you. There has to be a reason you were with her."


They were both silent until Jinki found the right words to say. "Keiko... She was my first girlfriend, and I was blind. I couldn't see through her the way the other members did, but one day I did. I had a wake up call and realized I was too good of a person for her and I deserved better."


Keiko couldn't put her dirty thoughts aside. She wanted to kiss him again, and be dominate but knew that she only felt way because she wanted to comfort Jinki. She knew she had to take things slow as he asked.


"Jinki you deserve much better. You're such a beautiful person. I just can't begin to understand why someone would want to take advantage of you." Keiko had expressed her deep emotions about the situation.


Jinki had no worries because he knew already Keiko would take good care of him. "Can I ask you something?" Jinki asked and Keiko nodded in response. "How many guys treated you indifferently?" Keiko didn't say anything. "I hope no one would ever try to do any harm to you. And I hope they haven't. If so I'd like to know, that's only if you're ready to tell me." Jinki wanted to stop her concerns about him, but put his focus towards her.


Keiko's heart had been so set on mending Jinki's heart back together, when she needed hers put back together. Tears welled in her eyes before she could even speak, and she felt a lump in . "In the past I'd been on many dates that my friends set me up on, and I had never been interested in the guys. Since I wasn't interested in them and stopped talking to them, they would call me nasty names and spread rumors about me." Before she knew it, she broke down crying on Jinki's shoulder because there was a secret she was hiding from Jinki but wasn't ready to tell him. She didn't want to hide anything else from him.


Although he was glad to hear Keiko was never physically hurt, Jinki knew she had been emotionally torn. "Well you don't have I worry about that anymore. I won't hurt you. Just know if there's anything you need to talk about, I'm here to listen."


Keiko didn't want to hurt Jinki by revealing her secret, but then again she didn't want to hide it. She didn't know the right time to tell him. Keiko didn't know what to do, and being the person she is, she couldn't keep it in her conscious. She began to wail again at the thought of telling him.

"Keiko what's wrong? Please tell me." She shook her head no but it made her feel worse for refusing to tell him. He shifted his body towards her and wiped her tears from her eyes. "If someone has hurt you, you can tell me. If now's not the right time, tell me when the time is right. We can take things slow. We're still getting to know each other."


Keiko felt relieved Jinki was pressuring her but her conscious was. But she always didn't want to tell her deep emotional experience with someone she wasn't sure could keep it between just the two of them. "Jinki I know... I can trust you... And there's something I want to tell you... But I don't think now is the time." Keiko said in between sniffles.


"If it's bothering you that much you can tell me, but like I said before, if you're not ready I can wait."
Keiko took a deep breathe and decide to go through with revealing the secret of her past.