What You Need is Confidence

Jinki's New Girlfriend

A/N: Sorry I didn't update last week, I'll try to update every week

As Keiko and Jinki's body came into close contact, he could feel his heart pounding and the palms of hands began to sweat. He was never used to being so close to female and it made him feel uncomfortable, so his first instinct was to back away not realizing that he did.


"Jinki are you okay?" Keiko was stunned by sudden movement.


"Neh?" He had been caught off guard by her questioning his sudden reaction.


"You don't want me to hug you?" Although she knew Jinki was very timid, her affection towards him was being rejected.


"Sorry, I wasn't really expecting you to hug me."


"Well, shall we try again?" And without any hesitations she quickly hugged him. Just for those few seconds she felt as if she could melt into his arms. Keiko embraced that brief moment of body contact because she could see it in his eyes that he was in need of closure and comfort. Keiko could sense he wasn't used to being shown much affection by others (as far as females) besides his mother. She had been very aware that he as s were very close but probably didn't discuss much how they felt since they probably all have experienced the same things since they debuted. "Are you not hugged that often?"


"It's not that, I was caught off guard." He spoke nervously and made it obvious he was lying.


"Ahh I see. Well I guess we should get going. It's going to be. Long busy day for us all. And keep in mind, matter what hardships we encounter today just remain positive. No matter how many obstacles we encounter and overcome, it only makes us stronger. I'm sure you knew that already though, I just wanted to remind you." She gave him a warming smile.


"Thank you Keiko. And please can you keep what I told just between you and I. Well we can discuss it around my members but not here at work. My members like to make a big deal out of everything."


"Your secret is safe with me." Keiko felt she had became closer to Jinki more than she had thought when she realized he trusted her with his secret, and didn't want to do anything tear it apart.


I can't believe I just my personal experiences with someone I barely even know. These emotions and feelings I've felt have been bottled up inside for years and I finally feel some type of relief and a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I'm hoping she doesn't feel even more out of place since I've shared one of my secrets with her, but Keiko appears to be a genuinely open person who was willing to listen. Not on did she give me advice but she gave me encouragement and hope for my future. She is a supportive young lady that I have desired and my heart has longed for, but it'll take more time for me to really know her true colors.


"Hyung what took you so long? Everyone is ready to get the day started." Taemin questioned as the members were waiting for him to return in the conference room.


"Yeah hyung what were you two doing?" Key jokingly asked loud enough for Keiko to hear, making it sound the two had been alone and up to no good. Just when Jinki told Keiko to keep what happened between them a secret, the members were going to get every detail as possible out him, and they did it forcibly.


"Key why do you have to do this right now? Keep it down." Jinki said as he walked towards them.


"What do you mean keep it down? She didn't hear me." They all turned around to check to see if Keiko was listening and she seemed to be busy talking to their manager about directions on how to get to the Concert hall.


"Whether she heard you or not just keep it down. I encountered, "the unexpected" with Keiko, although it felt good." He stated leaving everyone in wonder. The members had wondered about their hyungs spontaneous behavior ever since he got done with talking to Keiko alone.


"Woah, woah, woah hyung, what do you mean, "the unexpected"? This better be something serious," Jonghyun stepped in. He felt it was his place to know what interactions he had with Keiko since he's had dating experience in the past.


"Hyung what are you talking about?" Minho stuck his neck out as his eyes became enlarged. Only Jinki knew what happened between he and Keiko but he just wanted to taunt s as they vigorously questioned him.