Nightmare

Jinki's New Girlfriend

A/N: It's been a long time subscribers but I'm back ^_^ I want to thank: Chuchu94, Distantmoon, Esmeraldabrooks,Onewdubusmile, and Jejera for leaving comments fruquently.


As I walked nervously back to my car, I meditated on how I could make our next time meeting each other, or shall I say collaborating with each other, more comfortable. I absolutely hate being put in a predicament that I can't get out of. I can't quit my occupational job because I admire it, and neither can I avoid him; not that I want to, but who wouldn't be nervous around the most handsome leader in the SM Ent.? I have to get over this fear of mine and stop running from this man. He is my colleague for the time being so we must grow onto each, but I was told if I was to have an intimate relationship with Jinki, I'd have to resign. That's not my future plan, but also I am attracted to him and who knows where the attraction and curiosity may lead to... A relationship-no I must not go that route. Aish, that damn Onew! Keiko sat there and talked to herself before pulling off and headed towards her dorm which happened to be the exact same dorm SHINee lived in, on the third floor above them. Both Keiko and the members were unaware, until Jinki received a text a few minutes after he arrived at the dorm.

 

I don't know what to say. Should say 'I'm home' no, that's too concise. 'I've arrived home'... Ugh I don't know. 
Keiko just went on and sent the text. Some so simple was so mind boggling for her.

 

I've arrived home -Keiko

 

Really? That was fairly quick, we just got home too. -Jinki

 

Yeah I guess we live nearby -Keiko

 

I guess so... -Jinki


Not knowing what to say, Keiko didn't want to take too long to text back because it would make it seem like she was thinking and contemplating on what she wanted to say, but them again she didn't want to reply to quickly either. 


I hope she didn't fall asleep, I wanted to tell her goodnight before our big day tomorrow and to rest well. I guess I'll tell her another.


Well I'm going to be going to bed soon. Goodnight and sleep well :) -Keiko


Jumping up instantly as he received a loud notification that indicated he received a text message, Jinki quickly unlocked his phone and read the message. He was smiling and felt relieved she texted back just to talk to her. He felt at ease texting her rather than speaking in person.


Thank you, you sleep well too :) -Jinki


He sent back a smiley face to let her know he appreciated her kind words and he wanted to be friendly. This is the Jinki I know. The warm, sweet Jinki who is always smiling. Hopefully I can continue to make him smile and laugh.

 
Ending the night at the restaurant, despite the dilemma Keiko caused early that evening, she and Jinki fell asleep in a peaceful manner. Keiko had wondered what the future had in store for her as far as her career. She was hoping she didn't ruin it by catching heartfelt feelings for her colleague.

******


"Don't be shy, get over here!" Keiko demanded as she saw Jinki undressing in the dressing room, but he became startled by her sudden appearance and quickly tried to put his clothes back on. "You can begin undressing again. You won't be needing these clothes for what we're about to do. Besides, you said we should be more comfortable around each other, and this is where it begins." Keiko cat walked her way over to Jinki and wrapped her arms around his neck and began kissing him on the lips.


"K-Keiko, this is not what I meant." Jinki backed away and found himself tripping over a chair, and as he continued backing away he found his body being stopped by a wall.


"I think your button needs fixing on your pants." Keiko knelt before him and ped his pants and pulled them down. "I've been waiting so long to see what you been hiding underneath. I want to see for myself if you're as big as I think you are." 


********


"Ahh oh my gosh!" Keiko gasped and screamed as she woke up from her horrific nightmare, which she enjoyed. Looking at the time on her cell phone, she realized she was half an hour late. She was going to be given a penalty if she did not arrive on time. Keiko was always punctual, but she couldn't seem to wake herself up from that dream that she wanted to finish, but in the back of her mind she told herself she should not think dirty thoughts of Jinki. 


Quickly throwing on and oversized sweater and a pair of leggings she got out of her drawer, she rushed to bathroom to brush her teeth and threw her hair is sloppy bun. "Ugh, I wish I had woken up early to throw on some make up." Keiko inspected her pale skin in the mirror. "Ugh forget it." She puffed her cheeks, grabbed her purse and headed towards the SM building and prepared herself to be given the run around to pick up SHINee's costumes, and to dry steam their clothing and check for malfunctions and whatnot.


Checking in at the front desk, Keiko greeted the receptionist, and rushed to the wardrobe room. "Keiko what happened, you're late?" Her supervisor asked, which also happened to be SHINee's manager.


"I'm sorry I'm running late." Keiko apologized without any excuse.


"Well honestly you came right on time, we haven't began packing and getting prepared for their concert in Seoul. So you're right on time although you should have come earlier, we all had a small meeting earlier and we had coffee and donuts. It may be a few left over."


"Thank you!" Keiko bowed and quickly began her work. Before she could get to her destination she randomly ran into Minho.


"Annyeonghasaeyo!" Minho bowed and greeted her.


"Annyeonghasaeyo!" She smiled brightly despite her bad hair day and makeup less face.


"Onew hyung wants to see you, he has something for you."


"Jjinja? Thank you I'll go see what he wants." She said nervously, and heart began to race. She wasn't sure what it was he wanted but she knew she was going to begin to feel uncomfortable again due the horrific nightmare she rose from late this morning.