You Make a Beautiful Couple

Jinki's New Girlfriend

I can't believe she kissed me, although its not my first time being kissed by a girl. Other times I had been kissed were by older women I wasn't interested in, like Jung Joori. Ugh, but at least it's my first kiss by someone I adore. He twitched at the thought of being kissed by Joori as well as his ex-girlfriend. 

"Hyung what took you so long?" Taemin asked opening up the door for Jinki.


"What do you mean?"


"Hyung that was more than just a walk to her door step. What did you two talk about?" Jonghyun knew something went on between the two by the way he was acting.


"Alright fine, I'll tell you as long as you promise not to mention it when she's around."


"Just tell us already!" Key nagged as usual.


"You guys have to promise because you always somehow embarrass me in front of her."


"We promise now tell us." Key made an interjection for everyone.


"Well she offered me to come inside but I declined and she asked me if she made me feel uncomfortable in my presence. Afterwards she hugged and...kissed me."


-"She what?!" Key yelled.


-"Neh?!" Minho asked with enlarged eyes.


-"Haha jjinja? That's a good one." Jonghyun laughed in a goofy manner but in disbelief.


Jinki just sighed. "Nothing. Never mind. I'm going to bed." Jinki trudged his towards his room not understanding why he even shared what happened in the first place.


"Wait... he was serious?" Key asked himself after giving it some thought.


"Hyung you serious weren't you?! Keiko kissed you where?!" Jonghyun asked loudly as he bursted into Jinki's bedroom. "Oh man sorry I didn't believe it, but damn Onew! Any time a girl kisses you take that as you're already hers."


Jinki was confused by the entire situation and couldn't put it together himself when it was so obvious to the members that Jinki and Keiko were fated to be together. "I just don't know why she'd do that so suddenly after she just told me how awkward we become when we're around each other."


"She's just trying to get in your comfort zone and break the tension between you two. Just make sure Onew Sangtae doesn't occur in front of her."


"But I can't help but to get nervous around someone as beautiful as she."


"I understand but eventually you two will be flirting and flattered by each others presence as well as looking forward to work."


"Mmm you're right. She does give me something to look forward to." Jinki laid back in his bed with his arms resting behind his head wondering how their small "date" at the market would go.


What was I thinking to kiss him so suddenly and he politely accepted it. I made, the very minor relationship we have, even more awkward. It would be too good to be true if he forgets, even if he pretends to. At least I can say I kissed the most handsome leader!


~~~~~~~~~


When the day had come for Jinki and Keiko to go to the market they were so busy preparing for their tour they had nearly forgotten but not quite. 


I know it's been a busy day but I wanted to know if you were still willing to go to the market with me to pick up a few things for tonight.
-Keiko 


It took Jinki 20 minutes to reply which signaled to Keiko he wasn't interested anymore or too tired reply. Of course, I'm hungry and we hadn't planned on eating out since we were going to cook dinner at your place.
-Jinki


He actually remembered. I'm quite surprised, he seems quite clumsy and would seem to forget but he didn't thankfully. Keiko was surprised that Jinki hadn't forgotten. You can meet me at my dorm so we can ride together, if you don't mind.
-Keiko 


Sure that won't be a problem.
-Jinki


Before he came up, I quickly threw on some makeup, at least I tried to do so but he happened to arrive at my door sooner than I thought.


"Alright hyung be as natural a possible." Jonghyun's annoying words echoed through my head. Why do they treat me like a kid. I know what I'm doing, as long as she doesn't try to kiss me again then I can keep from getting a hard-on from nervousness.


It took me a while to get to the door and I felt it was rude I kept him waiting so I wanted to offer an invitation for him to come while I finished getting ready. When I opened the door he, of course was always good looking but he looked so ing y. He was dressed comfortably in loose fitting jeans, high top sneakers, with a snap back hat on. I couldn't take my eye's off of him. "Hi Jinki, I apologize for keeping you waiting. Please come in and make yourself comfortable." 


"Ah gwenchanayo." I smiled at her and couldn't believe how beautiful she appeared with makeup on. She was already beautiful without it but it was overwhelming beauty.


The moment he smiled at me my heart melted immediately. Who told him to be so good looking?! I don't know how it's going to be possible for me to be normal in his presence. "I'm sorry I'm not ready yet. I'll be ready soon." 


"Take your time." 


Ugh he's such a gentleman. I'm sorry for even thinking one second he was a jerk when we first met. How could I ever be upset at him, looking at a face as cute as his? While I got dressed I tried not to wear something that would draw his attention too much because then it'd made things unnecessarily awkward so I just put on something simple.


While I waited for Keiko I looked at the photos of her with her family that hung up on the walls of her family room. She seemed to have been a Japan native and moved here for her career. I knew something was different about her, since her name is Japanese but I never thought to ask. I never thought to mention a lot of things to her, but maybe I can since we're alone.


"Alright I'm ready!" I caught him looking at the photos of my family and I. I seemed to startle him by my sudden appearance. "Do I startle you?"


"Aniyo... So you're familt is in Japan?"


"They were until my father had to come here for the expansion of his business, so my parents live here in Korea as well. Before then we lived in America until I was 10, then we moved to Japan since my grandfather passed away."


"Ohh I see."


"Yeah we've been all over the place before we got here, but as of now we're here for good unless they decide to go back home to Japan."


"What kind of business does he run?"


"He's the CEO of Kings Hotel."


"Wow that's amazing."


"Not to me...but I guess it's okay. So are you ready?"


"Neh. Are we taking your car?"


"Yes we can take my car..." I hesitated for a moment before I started again. "Jinki...I'm sorry about last night. I must've made you feel some type of way after what happened last night." Being his colleague, we began our relationship with a numerous of awkward encounters and apologies.


"Last night?" He scratched the back of his head pretended to not know what she was talking about. "Ohh that...gwenchana." He said calmly as if it wasn't a big deal.


"Are you sure? I mean I didn't mean to do it." Yes I did. Keiko said out loud in her mind. The kiss was unintentional but she was glad she did it.


"It's no big deal. Things happen for a reason."


While they were walking to their car garage, the rest of the members were plotting and scheming to follow Jinki and Keiko on their "date". "Let's figure out where they're going first so we don't get lost on the way." Jonghyun suggested and texted Jinki. "Okay so they're going to the one nearby Hoehyeon Station in Seoul, just keep our distance." They decided to take Jonghyun's car and follow behind Jinki and Keiko.


"Would you like to hear some music?" Keiko asked.


"Sure."


Keiko hadn't realized her SHINee was still in the CD her CD player, so when she her music it was full blast. "HEY LOVE LET'S RUNAWAY!" The music played loudly as she tried turning it down. "Maybe that wasn't a good idea. I'm sorry about that."


Jinki laughed nonchalantly and said, "Gwenchana, you own our albums?"


"Yes I have all of them."


"Which one is your favorite?"


"I don't, I really like all of them to be honest, but I guess If I had to choose it would be the first album."


"Ahh, do have a favorite song?"


"It's so hard to choose. Do you have a favorite song you made?"


"I like the one I wrote called 'Your Name'.


"You wrote that?!"


"Neh..." Jinki was afraid she didn't like it by her shocking response.


"That song is so beautiful, I just love it."


"Kamsahapnida!" Jinki gave a wide smile.


"I know this may sound weird, but I've been a fan of SHINee and watch all of your variety shows."


"Ahh I see." Jinki had no clue of what else to say.


"Hello Baby was really cute. That's when I still trying to learn all of your names. I watched it twice because the first time I watched it I had to remember who was who. Then the second time I was able to recognize you all and really understand what was going on. I noticed you were really shy towards the baby. You're the only child aren't you?"


"Neh...do you have brothers and sisters?"


"Yes I'm the only daughter, and I have two brothers. One is older than me and the other is younger."


"Do you have a big family?"


"Not really, my families quite small although a few relatives have had a baby within the past year or so, our family is relatively small."


"Oh, same here."


"I can't believe you're the only child. It's not a bad thing but don't you wish you had siblings growing up?" It only made Keiko want to become closer to him.


"Sometimes when I was bullied, but ever since I met other trainees, I've become close to my hyungs and we're like family now."


"I'm so sorry, but why would someone ever want to bully you? As far as I know you're really sweet and pure."


"I don't know..." His voice trailed not wanted to talk about it and was upset he brought it up because he knew she'd question him about it.


"I hate bullies. I was bullied throughout my entire life in school since I was the shortest. People are just s but you know, karma is not nice. You seem to be really strong and take things well."


"Kamsahapnida." Jinki smiled. "And I find it unacceptable for someone to bully you because of your size." Keiko was smaller than average and appeared to not even be able to defend herself even if she tried. It made Jinki want to protect her.


"I know, people are just s. And you don't have to speak to me so formally. I'm younger than you."


"Jeongmalyo?! How old are you?"


"How old do you think I am?"


"I don't know... 23?"


"No, and if even if I were you still wouldn't have to speak so formally. I'm only 20."


She's really mature for her age, I never could see myself dating someone or showing interest in someone younger until now.

 

"I heard you prefer dating older women, but would you consider dating anyone younger?"

 

"There's a possibility I'd consider dating someone younger if she takes care of me well."

 

*************


"I wonder if they're talking to each other. Hopefully they're not riding in silence." Jonghyun said and decided to text him.


Hyung how's I going so far?
-Jonghyun


Yah! Leave me alone, nothing's going.
-Onew 


Relax hyung, I just wanted to make sure our leader was doing well, that's all! I'll see you later.
-Jonghyun 


Jonghyun was being literal. He and the rest of the members were going to spy on their hyung at the market but the leader was unaware.


"I can't believe we're going to do this. He's an adult, this is so embarrassing!" Key Exclaimed. "It was fun when we did this to Taemin when he went on his first day but to hyung? It's unacceptable and we're invading his privacy. Something I don't get around here either." Key scoffed, directing his last statement towards Jonghyun.


"We may learn something about hyung today by watching him go his date." Minho added. "Most likely he won't need us. He may act one way with us but another way with Keiko. Maybe we should stop interfering and let him handle this on his own like a man."


"I just want to nosy." Taemin said.


*********


"We're finally here!"


"Do you shop at markets often?" Jinki asked.


"This is going to sound pathetic but the last time went was when I was around 8. I hate markets, they're so big and easy to get lost. Worst of all, the smell of raw sea creatures."


"So why did you want to come here?" Jinki chuckled.


"I don't know, just something to do instead of going to a nearby grocery store."


"We don't have to go if you don't want to. We could've went to my parents butcher shop."


"Ohh right... I knew that from watching 'Hello Baby'. Well we're already here so we might as well."


"Are you sure?"


"Yes I'm sure. This one looks like a nice market."


"Next time we can go to my parents shop."


Next time? Jinki wants to do this again, even though we haven't even started yet. Wait...that sounds so dirty. Okay no dirty thoughts. While I told myself to stay away from such thoughts I looked at his crouch and quickly took off my seatbelt and got out the car. "Alright! I have a list of things we can get, if you have anything to add let me know." Keiko said taking lead while Jinki followed behind. Jinki liked thought of not being a leader at the moment, instead he was allowing someone else take lead.


"Hurry and find a parking space before we lose them." Jonghyun told Key.


"I'd like it if you remained a passenger and allow me to drive. Besides, we can't just follow directly behind them, we'll be caught." When Key finally found a parking space the members complained about his driving skills.


"Nice parking Key!" Minho said and patted him on the shoulders.


"I'm still between the lines, that's all that matters." Key replied back rolling his eyes.

 
*******


"Ugh I don't even know where to start." Keiko complained.


"We haven't even started yet."


Sighing she replied, "I know..." 


"What kind of chicken did you want to make?"


"I don't know, what kind do you prefer?"


"I eat any chicken but if you want me to be more specific, I like to eat sweet and spicy chicken, and barbecue."


Having an epiphany, Keiko quickly replied, "Ahh that sound delicious! We just need fresh ingredients."


"And if you want we can make an easy quick side dish like kimbap, or radish kimchi."


"You're better at this than I am."


While they began walking through the market picking out their fresh ingredients, the members followed them from a distance. "Looks like they're getting along just fine. Can we go now?" Key complained.


"No not just yet we have to make sure he's being manly, like carrying bags for her and whatnot."


"I'm starving I'm gonna see if I can taste test a few samples." Minho said rubbing his stomach.


"What a fat ." Key was directing it towards Minho.


"I think I'm going to follow hyung." Taemin said and walking off alon with Minho.


"You see that? Now it's just us two and if I leave you'll be all alone." Key tried to whine his way out of this scenario.


"Well you haven't left yet, so you're stuck with me."

 
Meanwhile Keiko and Jinki were being viewed as a couple by the elderly employees at the market. "Would you like to try some fresh parsley?" An elderly woman asked.


"Yeh, kamsa-" before Keiko knew it was being filled with the herb that the woman politely fed her.


"Would your boyfriend like some as well?"


"Um halmoni, namjachingu-" Keiko tried to deny the assumption the woman made but it was already too late and she didn't want to be rude.


"Here, you feed it to him." She handed Keiko the pasley and she was nervous about feeding Jinki since they weren't dating.

 
"Umm Jinki halmoni wants me to feed you this."


Without complaining Jinki willing opened his mouth for the food for Keiko to feed him. "Mmm." He expressed the delightful taste of the fresh herb in his mouth. When he finished chewing he told the elderly woman, "Kamsahapnida halmoni, it was delicious."


"My pleasure, you two ate a beautiful couple."


"Ah kamsahapnida halmoni!" Jinki smiled gracefully and gave a 90 degree bow and took it as a compliment.


"Kamsahapnida!" Keiko followed after Jinki smiling delightfully for the compliment that didn't apply yet. They were quite silent after encountering the situation again the second time. "Oh look cucmcumbers!" Keiko said to break the silence.


"Cucumbers?" Jinki said in disgust as his face cringed.


"Why, do you not like cucumbers?"


"No I don't like them at all..." Jinki had actually had been allergic to cucumbers but didn't have any intentions of telling her so she wouldn't worry.


"Aww c'mon try some, try some, they're delicious!" She got some from the emmeo that had been selling them and tried feeding it to him while he turned his head. It was just another reason to flirt with him.


"Actually I'm allergic to cucumbers..."


"Omo! I'm so sorry Jinki, I really am..."


I just can't resist her calling my name. I can't be upset at her at all. "Gwenchanayo, it's not your fault." He chuckled to let her know that everything was alright and didn't make a deal of it.


Look at that slobbering all over him. I'm going to end this real quick. The from hell had arisen and come back with a vengeance.

A/N: Who could the from hell be?