Dinner & A Movie

Jinki's New Girlfriend

A/N: I apologize for not updating. I was locked out of my computer, there is a pincode we must enter before the computer even starts, and someone obviously didn't shut the computer down before closing it...so after leaving the computer on to recover for several hours it started working again...Not making any excuses because I have been writing chapters for other stories and I have a few updates to make ^_^

While Keiko was making the sauce for the chicken to marinate, she dipped her finger in it and asked Jinki to taste it. She did it to be flirtatious but wasn't sure how Jinki would react. He noticed she had small frail hands, but they were pretty, which was his ideal type of woman. A woman with pretty hands.

"Taste it for me please." She insisted while Jinki slightly hesitated.

She wants me to her finger? If I do, what's wrong with me? If I don't, then what's really wrong with me? Jinki decided to the sauce off her finger slowly, and as he did Keiko felt butterflies in her stomach. "How is it?" She asked for his opinion and wasn't sure if he ha liked it by his expression.

"Maybe it needs a little more salt...just a pinch." He instructed her to do so just so she could have him it off her finger for a second. Keiko added a little salt, mixed it again and had him taste it for a second time.

This time he held her frail wrist in place while he wrapped his lips around her finger slow and seductively, causing butterflies to float rapidly in her stomach. "Is it fine now?"

"Eung." He nodded.

"Are you sure? You aren't saying it just to be nice are you?"

"No, it really tastes great. Do have anything else for me to taste?" 

"Not yet, why, do you like my cooking already? I guess I'll cook for you more often." Keiko insisted and it made her want to cook more often so she could be with Jinki. She was realizing that she was beginning to adore Jinki furthermore.

Once Jinki and Keiko finished preparing dinner, they invited the members up to Keiko's dorm. 

"Welcome to my dorm!" Keiko greeted the members as they entered her home and their noses were greeted by the aroma of freshly homemade food.

"Wow you two made all this food?!" Minho asked while his eyes roamed across the dining room table.

"Yes, we worked hard to make this food for us all. I hope you enjoy."

"Thank You! I definitely will." Minho replied enthused about eating. 

Taking their seats, the members quickly took their seats so Jinki and Keiko were seated across from each other. They're so immature... Jinki thought to himself.

"So do you cook for yourself often?" Key asked Keiko.

"Every once in a while a may cook a hearty meal but other times I cook something quick and simple since there aren't many hour in the day with my busy schedule."

"Well we have an auntie who cooks for us after a long day, so feel free to come over whenever to eat."

"Well thanks, but I shouldn't." Keiko was being polite but thought it would be rude to just show up to their he for a free meal.

"Come one, why not? You live home alone, and you said yourself you don't have much time to cook, so why not stop over and have a meal. We're colleagues and we should work well together. Even outside of work!" Jonghyun stated.

"Well if I do, then I should do the same for you as well. It the right thing to do. By the way, why did you guys follow us to the market?"

"Neh?!" Jonghyun quickly answered as if her was trying to deny her statement, but made it obvious that they had planned to follow them and lurk on them. "Follow? Who said we followed you two to the market. We had a few items to grab, so we decide at the last minute to go, but we just happened to run into you and hyung. Right?" He chuckled nervously.

"Yah, I said we didn't need to go and it was unnecessary but we were drug along by you. And you wound up getting nothing from the market as far as I know. And If you happen to run into that monster that we saw again at the market, let me know." Key said in a camingly manner. He didn't want to be a rude guest.

"Key, Jinki and I already discussed it earlier. I already know how you feel about her."

"Oh, good! I can trust you to treat hyung well." Key gave Keiko a big smirk.

"Does anyone want to stay over for a movie after dinner?"

"Of course noona! What kinda of movie?" Taemin asked hoping to watch a scary movie.

"We can decide on it later, there's a variety of movies to choose from."

"What's your favorite genre of movies." Taemin asked. 

Once again I'm not able to talk to Keiko because the members seemed more excited about what she likes so they can say how great we would be together. I really wish they'd stop being so obnoxious and annoying.

"I really enjoy romance, comedy, and action."

"What about scary movies?" Taemin continued.

Keiko began to hesitate before she replied, "I don't do so well with scary movies. Especially during the night, I get nightmares and can't sleep afterwards."

"You should be fine if we're all here to watch it with you." Jonghyun added. "We could have a sleep over."

"I don't know... I really don't like them."

"You don't have to watch one if you don't want to." Jinki interfered in the conversation.

"I know but sometimes I want to watch them, but overtime I become paranoid about the scenarios and events becoming realistic in the movies."

"Just to be on the safe side, how about we not watch a scary or thrilling movie. I don't want Keiko to have nightmares after we leave," Jinki said, but later that evening he would be aware that he would be spending the night at Keiko's dorm when he wakes up and find the two cuddling on the couch.