Apology Accepted

Jinki's New Girlfriend

A/N: Although I updated yesterday the chapter was very short, so I made this one very lengthy. I was getting writers block -_- but I finished it :)

Also I used a lot of photos throughout this chapter, I hope you enjoy <3

The members left the dressing room and were prepared to meet their fans and sign their CD's that haven't been released yet. It was a gift to the fans.
 
Ugh he's acting like nothing ever happened, I can't believe him. How could someone so handsome be so nasty and mean. I don't know if he's embarrassed about what happened and afraid to come to me and apologize but I hope the tension between us to comes to an end. Keiko thought to herself.
 
"Jjong how do I look?" Key asked.
 
"You look perfect, how about me?"
 
"Mm you look nice but not better than me." Key snorted and laughed while Jjong ignored his rude comment. "Aww jjongie I was just kidding you look great as always." Key smiled cutely at him.
 
"Woah hyung you look y!" Taemin complimented the leader feeling on him.
 
"Really, you think so?!" The leader was unsure about his appearance.
 
"Yes I agree. You're becoming more and more handsome each day." Key stated touching the leaders face. Resulting in the rest of the members to taking a good look at their leader and agreed. Jinki gave a toothy smile from ear to ear.
 
"Keiko, don't you think hyung looks handsome?" Taemin asked doing his aegyo catching her off guard. Although she was highly upset at the leader he always looked so handsome. She didn't know what to say because she was still holding a grudge from yesterday.
 
"Umm..yeah he looks very handsome." She blushed and felt embarrassed.
 
"See hyung I told you you look good." Taemin said.
 
"Alright boys your fans will be let in here in less than a minute." Their manager announced, and they prepared themselves and sat the the signing tables and waited for their fans to come. When the fans were brought in, many screams, and chants were heard from the crowd. An announcer announced to the fans they'll be meeting SHINee and receiving an autograph, the fans screamed even louder.
 
The members stood up and individually thanked their fans for coming.
 
"Annyeonghasaeyo, we are very thankful that you all are here. I am grateful to have your support and know that you guys haven't let me down. You are our inspiration and motivation. Thank You! And Saranghae." The leader spoke with a enormous smile on his face, as he made the heart sign making his fans scream.
 
 
"Neh I am also thankful to have your support we've been working hard to become better." The Maknae stated smiling.
 
"Gomawo to all of you who came here to see us today. I always look forward to meeting to ones who support us and allowing us to come so far. Saranghae!" Jonghyun smiled and waved.
 
"I hope you all have been enjoying our our past albums, this one is different. Help us make it to number one. I am very thankful for your support for all of us, and remember, WE ARE SHINING SHINee!" Key yelled getting the crowd of fans rowdy in an uproar.
 
"We are very grateful you all watch us grow and support us. We continue to work harder to better ourselves for you all so we can keep making music and doing what we love." Minho smiled and bowed.
 
"Also we have a surprise for you all. Do you want to know what it is?" The leader stated making the crowd scream and roar giving him approval to tell them what the surprise will be. "Since our album will be released soon we decided to give you all a copy signed by us today." The crowd of fans went crazy and screamed.
 
"Are you guys ready?!" Key shouted and he got the same back in response knowing that their fans were ready. When each member said what they want to say they all bowed in unison and began the signing.
 
 
During the signing Jinki fidgeted with the objects on the table until his fans came up to greet him.
 
"Annyeonghasaeyo." A fan smiled shyly at him.
 
"Annyeong! How are you?" Jinki asked while signing the cd his fan brought to him.
 
"I'm good and you?"
 
"That's good I'm glad you're here." He smiled, and didn't seem to recognized he failed to answer her question.
 
"Here this is for you." The fan handed him some fanart she drew herself of him. "Kamsamnida, nice to meet you." The fan bowed and as Jinki thanked her and went on to the next member.
 
 
As he sat there waiting in a daze trying to figure out when, and how he'll apologize to Keiko, he played around with his marker and water bottle. He was fidgeting so much that he caused his water bottle to drop and as it dropped he watched it fall to the ground.
 
 
"Hyung have you discussed the situaion with Keiko yet?" Taemin asked with a concerned look in his eyes as the leader smirked.
 
 
"Not yet Minnie, it's not as easy as you think."
 
"Well you should do it soon so she doesn't think you're something you're not. We all know that you're a great leader, friend, and hyung but she may perceive you negatively. Just let the embarrassment go and apologize before its too late."
 
"Haha arraseo Taemin." Jinki ruffled Taemins hair. He realized the Maknae was right. He has to break the tension between him and Keiko since she's going to be working with them from here on.
 
After their fan meeting was over they had to leave and prepare for their album promotion. They had to change their clothes and have their make up touched up again. Jinki was still nervous about confronting himself about yesterday while Keiko arranged their wardrobe for their promotion.
 
"Ok so take you all will be wearing similar colors. It's going to easy to color coordinate you all." Keiko announced to the members, as she showed them what they'll be wearing. They wore red and white.
 
As they all began to get dressed, she set out accessories for them to wear of their choice as well as three pairs of shoes for each member to pick from to wear. After they were all dressed she checked to see if their clothes had any wrinkles or and malfunctions. And one member certainly had a malfunction, the leader.
 
"Hyung you look even more handsome than earlier." Jonghyun laughed, but meant it.
 
"Thank You. I'm having a little problem here. My cuffs on my pants are too long and my button on my pants is fairly loose and we don't have much time." He was more concerned than ever.
 
"Oh relax Keiko can fix it for you." The leader sighed, and he no choice but to ask for help.
 
"Uh excuse me Keiko, I-I need s-some help." He asked timidly, alomst in a whisper.
 
"Sure what's the problem?"
 
"My pants..." He hesitated. "My button on my pants is becoming loose and my cuffs on my pants are too long."
 
"Not a problem take off your jacket." The leader was confused why his jacket needed to be taken off if the problem was his pants.
 
"We need you all for makeup." A staff member called out. The members went to get their makeup done leaving their leader behind with Keiko.
 
"W-wehyo?" He stumbled upon his words.
 
"Well we don't have much time and I need to fix your button first then the cuffs." He went on and took off his jacket and felt nervous because his button was next to his zipper and didn't want anyone down there. He was timid about his bulge but it wasn't bulging at the moment so he tried to relax. "Relax for me so I don't poke you with this needle. I have to sow it back on tightly. I'm sorry about this I should've checked before I handed it to you." She was nervous as well being alone with him. She squatted down before him and began to fix his botton.
 
"Gwenchana." Which was all he said for a while as she finished sowing she went down to the cuffs in his pants so they could be shortened. "I'm sorry." The leader suddenly spoke after an awkward moment of silence. She looked up at him and was confused about where he was getting off to. "About yesterday...I'm sorry for being rude. That wasn't polite at all of me to do what I did to you yesterday and I hope you don't perceive me negatively because of yesterday's incident. I sincerely apologize."
 
"I won't say that it's ok but I accept your apology. I'll go easy on you, you seem really shy now that I notice it."
 
"Thank You. I-I'd like to make it up to you, if you don't mind. Would you like to have dinner with me and the members tonight? It's my treat."
 
"Sure, I'm glad that you seem sincere, and you don't have to pay. I was afraid that their may be tension between us two while and I didn't want that to interfere with our work. And thanks for offering me dinner."
 
"Neh your welcome, but please allow me. It's my way of apologizing and I could feel the tension too and I couldn't allow it to go on any longer. I wanted to say something early but you were busy and I was afraid at how you would respond. I also wanted to talk to you in private."
 
"Well I'm just glad you gained the courage to say something before I did because it probably wasn't going to be nice. But like I said, you seem really shy so I'll be reasonable." She laughed making him laugh as well. 
 
"I'm really sorry if I hurt your feelings in any kind of way. And I didn't want you to fear me or dread seeing me eah time you came to work."
 
"I'm really ecstatic at how you're composing yorself right now. Thank you for the apology, it's my first time working a job like this and I really wanted to enjoy it and not dread it. Thank You."
 
"No problem. I just want you to feel comfortable around us." After the leader said his final words and settled the incident from yesterday, the two were on speaking terms and agreed to feel comfortable around each other but still felt a bit timid approaching on another.  theAfter she was done fixing his wardrobe malfunction he went to get his make up done and prepared himself and the members for their promotion. All the members took a group picture and were seated to begin. The press was there taking pictures and writing down quotes of what the members had said about how hard they worked on their albums and how thankful they were. Their promotion and album sales were going to be a success. 
 
[That baby is so cute]
 
After the promotion was over with Jinki felt relived and was in a great mood. His day went better than he planned and was glad that his promotion wasn't a disaster like last time. All the members seemed to be in a good mood, and Keiko accepted his apology.
 
"Wow it feel so great to know our album will be released within the next 24 hours." Jjong said. He always became emotional when their albums were being released and when award ceremony events were getting close. He always crie or recieve like a baby when they're voted number one on t awards for best selling album. He's just grateful for his job and fans.
 
"Jjong you're not going to cry if we win awards this year are you?" Minho asked laughing his off.
 
"Yah! It's not funny, I just love what I do and grateful that people love me too."
 
"Hahaha ok hyung I was just asking. How much you guys want to bet he'll cry or become emotional?" Minho asked s, feeling confident that Jonghyun was going to bawl his eyes out.
 
"I definitely will bet. He's not Jjong if he's not crying." The leader spoke highly of the utcome of their awards ceremony in the future.
 
"Hmm to change the subject, what happened between you and Keiko in the dressing room?" Key smirked.
 
"Guys absolutely nothing! And I did apologize to her and she accepted it, and said she'll be coming out with us to dinner so don't embarrass me!"
 
"Ooh wow hyung you did it!" Taemin shouted and smacked Jinki on the .
 
"I'm serious guys don't embarrass me."
 
"Oh we won't!" Jonghyun and Key smirked and had a numerous of tricks up their sleeves.