Packing for Japan

Jinki's New Girlfriend

A/N: Seriously have been slacking with no excuse at all. Enjoy <3


"Here try this on!" Keiko said after rummaging through his closet, she pulled out a pair of ripped jeans and a graphic t-shirt. It was effortless but she had been sure it would compliment Jinki's style.


"Are you going to stay in here while I get changed?"


It's not like I haven't seen you topless before, during my first day of work. "Yes I can give you some privacy, just let me know when you're finished." Keiko stood outside his room door and waited for a brief moment until he opened the door to let her back in.


"What do you think?" He asked.


"What do you think?" Keiko asked for his insight to make sure he was comfortable in what he was wearing.


"It's comfortable and simple."


"Isn't that what you prefer or do you want to try something different?"


"It's perfect. What kind of shoes should I wear?"


"I think these would go well." Keiko pulled out a pair of dark brown Timberland boots.


"You're really good at this."


"It's my job!"
 

Jinki had no clue what he'd do without the help of Keiko. Now that she was around he was less careless and wanted to feel more confident in his appearance as far as his wardrobe. He never cared so much in the world until now.
 

"Do you usually style your hair every morning?" Keiko's asked as her fingers ran through in his thick silky hair.
 

"No, I really never have time with the very little sleep I get, which is why I usually wear a hat."
 

"That's understandable, I just want you to dress comfortable every time you're on the go."
 

"So how about you? What are you going to pack?" Jinki asked, wondering if she needed his opinion about what she'd be wearing.
 

"I'm not sure yet but I'll figure it out sooner or later. As long as I know you all have everything you need first, then I'll decide on what to wear for myself."
 

"Keiko!" Key called her name from a distance, as she heard feet shuffling towards Jinki's room.
 

"I can't decide on which blazer to wear with these pants."
 

"Did you try it on first? I want to compare both to see how they look on you."
 

"No! Ugh..." Key whined. 
 

"Then go try it on first and show me both." 
 

"Keiko I need your help!" Jonghyun called from a distance. Keiko knew she had her hands full already. 
 

"What can I help you with today Mr. Jonghyun?"
 

"Which hat should I wear?"
 

"Really? Do you really need my help on deciding which hat you should wear? I think Jinki needed my help more than you."
 

"You're right... But just pick really quick for me!" Keiko had given her brief opinion before she quickly headed back to Jinki's room. She was in disbelief they were close enough to even enter his private space where he sleeps each night.
 

"Jinki I'm going to go pack myself since we have a busy day ahead of us before tomorrow."
 

"Okay I'll come with you." Jinki politely insisted and followed her up to her dorm room. Jinki couldn't help direct his attention to her petite frame as he followed behind her up the stairs. He didn't allow his eyes to roam, but all he could do is want to protect her. 
 

Keiko unlocked the door to her dorm and had Jinki follow her to her bedroom. "Is it okay for me to come in?" Jinki asked.
 

"Of course, have a seat in the chair." As Jinki entered into Keiko's room, he was enlightened by the light fresh scent of a woman's fragrance. As he looked around, the room was spacious, clean. Her crisp white comforter bed spread set was neatly made up. The shoes under her bed were all aligned in shoe boxes, and the makeup on her vanity was all organized and neatly put away. 
 

Keiko walked towards her closet and began to scrimmage through her filled closet rack. "Should I pack jeans and t-shirts, or skirts and dresses?" She asked herself. "I guess it really doesn't matter what I look like, no one will notice me."
 

"I think you should still dress pretty even if you don't think no one will notice you...I will." Jinki mumbled.
 

"Yeah you're right. But I know I'll probably end up bringing clothes back home Japan. I'll try not to shop too much or pack lightly. How long are we going to be in Japan for?"
 

"Three weeks, they'll go by quite fast."
 

Keiko pulled out a pair of high waisted jeans, a long sleeves crop top sweater and a pair of platformed shoes and tried it on behind a changing screen. The light in her room caused a silhouette of her body to reflect through the sheer four panel changing screen as she took her clothes off. He diverted his attention elsewhere and told her he'll step out briefly while she gets changed. 
 

"Jinki where are you going? I'm almost done!" Keiko said as she heard his footsteps going towards her room door. She quickly came from behind her ... and showed him her outfit.
 

"What's the matter? Why did you walk out?"
 

"I think it's best you get dressed in your room alone..."
 

"It's okay..." Keiko was insisting for Jinki to stay by her side.
 

"Keiko you need your privacy."
 

"Are you uncomfortable?"
 

"Eung..."
 

"Why?"
 

"Keiko... I can see...through the screening." He was hesitant in saying it but he wanted to let her know.
 

"I'm sorry I made you feel uncomfortable. Oh, your ears are red!" Keiko exclaimed as she had gotten closer to his face and caressed his ears.
 

Jinki touched his ears as if he could the blood rushing to them. "Go ahead and try on more, I'll wait up front."
 

"No, I want you to stay back here!" Keiko begged. "I didn't know you were about to see through it... How much did you see?" She . It's not as if she was and stripped herself of her undergarments.
 

Jinki didn't answer but insisted that he'd be a gentlemen and give her some privacy as she dressed herself.

"Jinki you're such a gentleman, I love it! Please make yourself at home and grab a glass of water while you're at it." She spoke to him from her room while she changed herself. She was in disbelief at how shy he was but it wasn't going to last for too long.